Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Disadvantage of Bitcoin Talk Forum and Crypto with the Cost of Smart Phone  (Read 249 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 11:34:54 PM

A citizen that lives below a dollar a day, how can that person afford the quality smart phone when the quality smart phone is approximately about $50 or more.
Do you want to tell me that every other person's is living the same life pattern, you can do a better work that will raise above 1 dollar fund a day, so don't generalized it, their is some people who is making perfectly well,  you can afford a smartphone and affording smartphone is base on your hard working and how inquisitive you are to get what you want, so the simple plan and mathematics of it, is a cogent plans that will propagate.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4288

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 02:32:57 PM

Definitely. OP, what do you want from all of us on the forum? Against whom are you making claims?
This is not the place where the price of smartphones is decided. This is a forum where you can ask people from your locale how they succeed here? How do they do it?
I have a lot of respect for the Nigerian locale. These guys are friendly and always help each other. And I don't think everyone has an easy life, but they don't complain or blame the world.
Nothing comes at once, try, walk slowly, and you will get to where you always dreamed of being.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 04:14:14 PM

I understand your concern but it is how it is. There are many in this world who don't get the same opportunity as others.
But that doesn't mean one should stop trying. With the faith in yourself try to improvise in every aspect of life.
One day you will surely get an opportunity that will change your life for good.

I still remember my childhood days when my parents used to save up every little penny they could just so that they can give us enough food and pay for our education.
Getting yourself educated is really a blessing in life. By God's grace we are living a pretty decent lifestyle now that I am having a good paying job.

So just trust yourself and keep learning and use every opportunity that knocks your door.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2022, 07:48:51 PM

Definitely. OP, what do you want from all of us on the forum? Against whom are you making claims?
This is not the place where the price of smartphones is decided. This is a forum where you can ask people from your locale how they succeed here? How do they do it?
I read through OP and was actually looking for where to come in. At first the title was complicated, then the body did not relate. Maybe OP thought here is a charity forum where the admin will declare free android phone to all Nigerians after reading this post.

Recently I have seen many unrelated posts in BH boards. Maybe it's high time a topic is created to say what here is all about.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██