Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im looking for to build up team and group crypto bankers and financial team  (Read 65 times)
Squaremile777 (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 03:08:10 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2023, 03:29:35 PM by Squaremile777

Long story short:
Im looking for people to join who want to make profit according to my instructions.
Im looking for people who join with this for life.
Im not looking for those who just try and leave.
Requirements for person who can join with the new crypto bankers and financiers family:
You need be inspired If banking money flows,investing,markets, liquity,global finances.
Best If your mindset Will be: "i create nothing but i own everything" you should want to be like wall street girl/guy.
Off course we don't cheat or cheat each others we play by the rules and we help each others any ways as possible.
The best example of our activites would be movie: "Margin Call"

The crypto have given us opportunity what we could not done before we can move our funds kind of privately between the wallets and exchangers and by doing it right way we can make wealth bigger and bigger.

So tell me If you want to join but remember join only If you truly want to be banker you like to move money around and you are inspired by money flows and capital Investments and you don't want to do any other work then just playing with money and Directing money into your pockets and into your team.

Thank you !
Let's see what will be the outcome of this,you just need to have right mindset that's it off course it's not for everybody you need to be with kind of banker soul.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 07:44:33 AM

Off course we don't cheat or cheat each others we play by the rules

"Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club."

Welcome to the scam announcement. The first rule is that every scam announcement looks so shady that even its creator doesn't really believe in it, so "girl/guy" has to say, "We don't cheat" or "We are not scammers."
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1285

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2023, 10:19:59 AM

It is the longest introduction I have heard in a while and I did not understand what you are trying to convey in the end, who tells you that we will not scammed is the one who thinks of scamming so try to make the motivation of others to join you are logical and economic reasons instead of a lot of words.
You are a newbie and without previous experience, so can you tell us what we will benefit from joining you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2023, 11:23:30 AM

Long story short:
Im looking for people to join who want to make profit according to my instructions. ..

As I understand it, such instructions will not be free, so you need to immediately indicate the cost of such participation in the team. In addition, you need to document that your qualifications meet the set goals, and accordingly, following your recommendations will not entail the loss of the deposit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2023, 12:14:52 PM

You sound like a cult leader tbh. What exactly are you offering here? A pump and dump group? An insider trading group? A group that helps exchanges manipulate their trading activity? Crypto bankers and financial teams are so ambiguous you might as well call them crypto scammers.

You mention margin call, but do you actually understand it? What do you mean by that? Why would anyone deposit money to you when you have no background, no company in the business, and no profile at all? At best, you'd just attract another scammer to participate in your activity. Hopefully no one is dumb enough to give money and allow some random dude on the internet manage their trading activities.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███