Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 10:14:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3DPass: The Ledger of Things L1| New Proof of Scan algo  (Read 5223 times)
Cee2
Copper Member

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2024, 09:48:35 AM

I am happy to shared that 3DPass now enables the direct storage of actual 3D files on the blockchain and not a random
URL Link. This significant advancement in real-world asset (RWA) tokenization allows users to securely upload and tokenize 3D models, preserving them immutably on-chain. A recent video I made on X showcases this feature, where a 3D elephant head model was created, optimized, and successfully stored on the 3DPass blockchain. You can watch the short demonstration (<2 min) in the video shared on X (Twitter). This is not to be downplayed and marks a major milestone in bridging physical assets with blockchain technology, opening new possibilities for artists, creators, everyday users and innovators to protect and authenticate their 3D works and RWAs. I encourage anyone to explore this new functionality and share your experiences. Most of the tools are free and you will only need a small amount of P3D looking at the current market rate of <0.5$ to upload and tokenise a 3D item.

https://x.com/A_mo1111_/status/1835695740577849687

3DPass: Proof of Scan (PoScan) Consensus Mechanism that makes the tokenisation of objects onto the blockchain trustless, decentralized, secure and limitless. This will revolutionize decentralized identification, asset tokenisation of anything and everything from gemstones to precious metals.

Homepage - https://3dpass.org/
chum_yum
Legendary

Activity: 1127
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 22, 2024, 10:18:40 AM

I am happy to shared that 3DPass now enables the direct storage of actual 3D files on the blockchain and not a random
URL Link. This significant advancement in real-world asset (RWA) tokenization allows users to securely upload and tokenize 3D models, preserving them immutably on-chain. A recent video I made on X showcases this feature, where a 3D elephant head model was created, optimized, and successfully stored on the 3DPass blockchain. You can watch the short demonstration (<2 min) in the video shared on X (Twitter). This is not to be downplayed and marks a major milestone in bridging physical assets with blockchain technology, opening new possibilities for artists, creators, everyday users and innovators to protect and authenticate their 3D works and RWAs. I encourage anyone to explore this new functionality and share your experiences. Most of the tools are free and you will only need a small amount of P3D looking at the current market rate of <0.5$ to upload and tokenise a 3D item.

https://x.com/A_mo1111_/status/1835695740577849687

Yeah, the team's progress is amazing! imho
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: