Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment/trading/trades tracker. Portfolio tracker for crypto. Coder needed.  (Read 55 times)
s1lverbox (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 03:17:27 PM

Hi all

As per title.
Need coder who can create for me investment tracker.

Some info :

Need to be in form of web app.

Register/login new accounts
admin panel with some options

User side:
Option of providing data manually or auto via api(read only, from major exchanges like ftx/binance/phemex/delta).
Option of uploading csv files from exchanges to the app.
Must have option of adding API keys from exchanges for scraping data and displaying in dashboard in form of :
1. PNL
2. Balances
3. positions
4. Closed trades /open trades
5. Fees paid
etc

Charts like PNL 7/30/90 days
Daily change
ROI
Setup of tax rate(country) and displaying tax(amount) which need to be paid for each trade(easiest way to report taxes).
and so on.

All details will provide to coder who can deliver previous work examples and some relevant experience.
No budget set for this. But be realistic. In fiat world i already have price ranges but i rather spend crypto and help crypto devs than fiat devs.

Right person will have definitely loads of work from me.

I will not pay anything in advance as i seen things go south that way.
I have shed loads of trust here but if escrow is needed for agreed amount i can easily approach some forum members and ask them for this service. Escrow fee of course paid by freelancer.

Easiest way to contact me is here via forum pm.
Do not post here any contact details. bots will spam you relentlessly.

Thank you and speak soon.   

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: