Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Man lost everything to Crypto  (Read 2836 times)
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 07:47:55 PM

He says trading is gambling. He has learnt by his own and has always been a good trader. Now he spends day in one of the rehabilitation centre in Scotland.

Data : Man Lost Everything to Crypto

I really feel sorry for his loss. I hope he will recover his health and money. Best wishes to him.
I always stay away from gambling websites and even gamblers who gamble for a living.When I started my journey, I didn't know anything about bitcoin, but I didn't go to any gambling website to play games to multiply my earnings. Trading will be a gamble for you if you treat trading like gambling. Look, trading is not gambling, but if you trade only to make your money 2x to 100x a day, it is like you are trying to gamble. But the traders who trade for a daily 1% to max 30%-40% profit are real traders. They learn it because real traders didn't tell you that you could multiply 100 times your money in a single day with trading. Only a gambler would say that to you. That is why I always keep a distance from gamblers, but in trading I believe a daily 1-5% profit is enough. 

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
titular

Activity: 287
Merit: 363

"Stop using proprietary software."

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 08:17:06 PM

Real-time incident of an user who trained himself to be a trader. Got addicted and lost everything. Steven is the person who kept adding more cryptocurrency to his portfolio. In an interview he mentioned drug, cryptocurrency and alcohol has destroyed his life. In the beginning Steven knew what he's doing. Later he ended up losing around 5-10 bitcoins. He don't know any information about the addresses and now struggling to recover it.

He says trading is gambling. He has learnt by his own and has always been a good trader. Now he spends day in one of the rehabilitation centre in Scotland.

You should change this title to "Man Lost Everything to a Gambling Addiction". Which would be much more accurate.

People don't realize every type of investing is a form of gambling and can become very addictive. I find it interesting when the price begins to crash hard, you will see depression and suicide hotline numbers posted all around Reddit in the crypto forums.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 09:15:24 PM

Not quite understanding what's the purpose of the whole article is, apart from gathering a few clicks. Anything that can become an addiction is harmful, especially if it has to do with money. Trading is a form of gambling, it's unpredictable, I wouldn't blame anyone but myself if I was in his shoes. I do understand him, though, the anxiety it caused me was tremendous, I wouldn't do it ever again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 09:55:25 PM

Not quite understanding what's the purpose of the whole article is, apart from gathering a few clicks. Anything that can become an addiction is harmful, especially if it has to do with money. Trading is a form of gambling, it's unpredictable, I wouldn't blame anyone but myself if I was in his shoes. I do understand him, though, the anxiety it caused me was tremendous, I wouldn't do it ever again.
When it comes to emotional damage on which things could really affect you then it is possible specially if this one dealing off with money which it is really understandable on how people do really reacts nor

would really do in terms on the moment they had lost money.Addiction on something doesnt really give out something good but rather goes the opposite.If you arent that prepared in terms of

losing money then any forms of investment shouldnt really fit you out and its better to avoid it rather than coming into this point.

lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
January 21, 2022, 10:20:16 PM

In an interview he mentioned drug, cryptocurrency and alcohol has destroyed his life. In the beginning Steven knew what he's doing. Later he ended up losing around 5-10 bitcoins.
In my opinion, it is only an expression of disappointment. He failed in trading Bitcoin, then he blames it as another type of gambling. I suspect this man traded by using a reckless way. He may get some profits in the early of his journey, but he ruins everything because of greed and never thinks to learn properly. If he learned properly during trading the Bitcoin, he must know how to manage his asset. Then, he must apply a safe way to ensure he won't lose everything.

Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 06:08:43 AM

When it comes to emotional damage on which things could really affect you then it is possible specially if this one dealing off with money which it is really understandable on how people do really reacts nor

would really do in terms on the moment they had lost money.Addiction on something doesnt really give out something good but rather goes the opposite.If you arent that prepared in terms of

losing money then any forms of investment shouldnt really fit you out and its better to avoid it rather than coming into this point.
There are many ways you could potentially lower the risk and be on the safer side, such as holding, staking assets, and generally, trying to accumulate cryptocurrencies.

It doesn't always have to cause anxiety, yes, it is a stressful procedure and risk is always involved, even when holding. Currently, the market is suffering a severe crash, which is stressful, however, I'm hoping it will recover in the near future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 07:11:27 AM

In an interview he mentioned drug, cryptocurrency and alcohol has destroyed his life. In the beginning Steven knew what he's doing. Later he ended up losing around 5-10 bitcoins.
In my opinion, it is only an expression of disappointment. He failed in trading Bitcoin, then he blames it as another type of gambling. I suspect this man traded by using a reckless way. He may get some profits in the early of his journey, but he ruins everything because of greed and never thinks to learn properly. If he learned properly during trading the Bitcoin, he must know how to manage his asset. Then, he must apply a safe way to ensure he won't lose everything.

He traded with complete greedy attitude and that is what happens here , because what he did is very confident in what will come not knowing or not accepting the fact that he is in the middle of losing and not he lost everything and this is a really hurtful scenario .

I hope this will never come in my way though i know how to manage my funds but of course greed sometimes take over.

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 07:26:04 AM

Anyone who treats cryptocurrencies as a game of chance, of course, will most often suffer losses when trading it. Especially if you combine this type of activity with alcohol and drugs. Then the chances of making a profit in cryptocurrency are almost zero. When working with cryptocurrency, there is a certain amount of risk and a certain amount of luck. However, this is the same type of financial business as the others. And here knowledge, experience, a sober mind and cold calculation are needed. It must be remembered that in trading if someone makes a profit, someone else must suffer losses.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 07:36:07 AM

drug, cryptocurrency and alcohol

I corrected the OP, we can blame drugs and alcohol for ruining his life. Had it not been crypto, it would have been something else to gamble on as he fed his drug/alcohol addiction. I'm rather surprised it isn't in your title, but I suppose we need to blame crypto currency for someone making bad choices in life? Even absent of the drugs and alcohol, people make poor choices. It's not fair to attribute those bad choices on anything than the individual themselves.
Knowing he's addicted into drug and alcohol, then i don't think he can still be good into crypto as this needs more focus and determination so you can be successful in it. He has lost everything in crypto because he is not capable to manage rightly his investments because people like him are more of impulsive and has no patience to wait for the perfect time to make profits. So crypto has ruined his life indirectly, but its more on of his addiction that put him where he is right now.

But it is not even an indirect factor. What was the causal factor of this person ruining his life? It's his own addiction to drugs and alcohol. Blaming crypto for this is like blaming the car when a drunk driver gets into an accident and kills an entire family. It was the person consuming alcohol that was the issue, not the vehicle.

And notice how this story is slanted. When a gambling addict loses all their money in the stock market shorting stocks, or even taking out loans to day trade, the story is about the gambling addiction, it isn't how a predatory stock market. I don't see why this story should be any different. The guy had other problems far from crypto that caused his demise.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 09:48:51 AM

This is so unfortunate. This guy is well versed in what he does and still ended up in such a state while some lucky people don't even know what they are doing but raked in millions of dollars. You just gotta have to laugh at life when seeing all these sht. Meanwhile, I also saw a video on tiktok where a guy is having his tantrum over lost college and all funds saying his life is over while cursing at bitcoin. Seems that things are worse for him than the guy in your post. This is a lesson for small jewbie plebs out there.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 11:43:47 AM

not everything will happen like that.from the lessons of bad experiences maybe we can learn and we also need to do good habits and always be careful in responding or taking the right steps to be a successful trader..
.I hope that nothing will happen more,everything must go according to our ability and don't force it.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 11:46:23 AM

Anyone who treats cryptocurrencies as a game of chance, of course, will most often suffer losses when trading it.
Yeah that is indeed right , market must be treated seriously and not just a game to play without being careful .
Especially if you combine this type of activity with alcohol and drugs.
exactly , this will lead to something with different decisioning that will lead to losses like what OP did.

in trading if someone makes a profit, someone else must suffer losses.
for someone to earn, others need to Lose that is trading and yes this is what we must understand

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 01:14:41 PM

Bitcoin is different from other fiat business because it hard to correct what you have already accepted or send to someone at a moment in bitcoin transaction. That is why your soul and your body must be what you are about to sell or buy with bitcoin so that you will not lose your future. The man lost everything because he see his self as someone that has around or as someone that is a professional in everything in life. Drinking alcohol when trading cryptos is very bad for any investors who want to become successful in profit making in the community.
The man should know that there is time for everything in life, time to flex and time to be more serious with crypto business.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 01:31:21 PM

How exactly does crypto currency, alcohol and drugs relate?  From what I’ve understood from the story you have told here, it wasn’t cryptocurrency that ruined this man’s life, rather it was the alcohol and drugs he was taken. Alcohol and drugs can be really bad, and I believe that is what might have led to his downfall, and not even cryptocurrency.

When you are addicted to drugs and alcohol, these two things can ruin your senses, and lead you to doing things that you least expected to do. When you are under the influence of drugs and alcohol, how exactly would you know what you are even doing? you would even make mistakes that will ruin your life. This is why people are advised to stay away from drugs and alcohol.

Even if you want to take these things, they shouldn’t be things that you’re addicted to and taking all the time, because they will affect you negatively. I can’t see how someone who has learned how to trade cryptocurrency, and is good at it would all of a sudden lose up to five to 10 bitcoins, if not that they were under the influence of drugs. So, cryptocurrency wasn’t what ruined this man’s life, it was drugs and alcohol.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 01:51:53 PM

In the beginning Steven knew what he's doing. Later he ended up losing around 5-10 bitcoins.

If he knows what he does, he ain't got addicted in the first place but too sad to let his addiction fool him and that's it, it ruins everything he has, the good life and money.

I'm not sure if that person is able to change his approach towards trading. Might he was right that it was like gambling, but that seems different when if you just relying on luck which gambling have than trading which requires knowledge and skill. 

Honestly, he got it wrong and mismanaged his funds plus his emotions which I think was the main reason for his failure, he can't call himself a good trader.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 01:55:54 PM

Bitcoin is different from other fiat business because it hard to correct what you have already accepted or send to someone at a moment in bitcoin transaction. That is why your soul and your body must be what you are about to sell or buy with bitcoin so that you will not lose your future. The man lost everything because he see his self as someone that has around or as someone that is a professional in everything in life. Drinking alcohol when trading cryptos is very bad for any investors who want to become successful in profit making in the community.
The man should know that there is time for everything in life, time to flex and time to be more serious with crypto business.

We have to be careful when trading Bitcoin, because the risk of trading Bitcoin is very high. Especially when drunk, it is not recommended
to trade Bitcoin, because in a conscious state it is quite difficult to trade Bitcoin. Avoid drinking alcohol when going to trading, we must be
in full awareness to be able to make the right decisions. Don't blame Bitcoin if we suffer losses and end up losing everything, which is to blame ourselves.
Because so many people are successful when trading Bitcoin, if we don't succeed, it means that there is something wrong with the strategy we are using.
Sometimes we have to learn from the experiences of others, who have succeeded in making a profit, to find out how to succeed.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:09:12 PM

I don’t understand how crypto was directly linked to drugs and alcohol in this matter, and how it became one of the reason why that man lost everything. If it’s about losing all assets within the crypto market, then that would probably be accurate somehow. However, if he is really a good trader then how come this happened? In my opinion, maybe the man has addictive personality, like he’s getting hooked at anything he does, especially if it gave him pleasure or the satisfaction he wants. And maybe losing everything to crypto was brought upon his greed. I sympathize with what this man have experienced, but we have to smarter in making life decisions.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:42:09 PM

Trading is gambling. There’s no doubt about it.

You can already see he's biased and full of regret. Trading is not gambling, but it's not for idiots either. You can be a trader who trades with 10% of his money, waits for a big positive signal to buy and a trully negative signal to sell. Like when you buy after the price breaks the old ATH and don't trade with leverage, that's pretty smart. Holding long term and exiting with some money every time the price goes 2x is also smart. Going in with all your money on a trade with 20x leverage is the fastest way to a homeless shelter or a rehab and this guy is a living proof.

Gasty4

Activity: 98
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:45:59 PM

[/quote]

This life is nothing but gambling, you don't take risk? Then you'll might end up in the same state you found yourself.
But then I think the has or added no strategy to his trading, discipline also.... getting money is a good thing but then they're nothing with characters and attitudes.
Hope he gets better, ain't no fan of drugs no matter what it takes, I won't and Don't just advice any to take such.

▐█▌      FAIR & FAST CRYPTO CASINO      |      W i n z . i o      |         NO WAGERING BONUSES        ▐█▌
█████▌   ▐██▌        GET UP TO 300 FREE SPINS + $30,000 INDIVIDUAL PRIZES        ▐██▌   ▐█████
██████████████████████  ██████     J O I N   N O W     ██████  ██████████████████████
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 02:50:07 PM

Real-time incident of an user who trained himself to be a trader. Got addicted and lost everything. Steven is the person who kept adding more cryptocurrency to his portfolio. In an interview he mentioned drug, cryptocurrency and alcohol has destroyed his life. In the beginning Steven knew what he's doing. Later he ended up losing around 5-10 bitcoins. He don't know any information about the addresses and now struggling to recover it.
He should have only invested what he could have afford to lose. He probably wanted to get rich over night, got greedy and lost everything. But what do you mean by he don't know any information about the addresses? Did he end up sending his 5-10 BTC to a wrong address or something? Then yeah, it is almost impossible to recover those bitcoins. It is lost forever.
Everything you do is gambling if you don't know what you are doing.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: