Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market sentiments ?  (Read 748 times)
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 06:28:09 AM

At present we've held ground, gone sideways if anything overall and above the 50 day average.  I think we remain bullish overall and far more positive then the previous regular decline, it was merely a rest stop in a bullish rally.
   We are below the weekly average but bigger then that is being above the 50 day.  I think if wanting to be cautious then waiting till we regain 43k roughly and then a greater acceleration should be observerable.

You are right, we've regain the $43k price level and so we keep our heads above the 50 day average again.

So I would say that it is a good sign that the bulls are still here in the market, maybe not as lively as before. But they are not giving up and could make a final push to $45k again next week.. That will be the target for now. It's the biggest barrier we have so far and we just had one attempt so far, it was a brief touch to $45k but then it retraces back to $43k'ish levels.
Price resistance is back on the normal path, although it has not yet reached the previous price, achieving the results of the correction is not only to reach a new ATH, at least making prices return to normal is more than enough, today when compared to 2 months ago, there is an increase Regarding price stability, $45k should be able to be maintained so that it doesn't go down further, I think in the future it will get better and wait for the actual price to reach.

We are grateful that the price of Bitcoin has shown an increase, although it is still far from the expected price. It takes patience to invest in Bitcoin,
we cannot generate profits instantly. But if we look at the price of such strong support, it looks like Bitcoin is not going to drop below $40k again.
As long as the Bitcoin price is stable above $40k, we shouldn't have to worry. Because slowly the Bitcoin price will be able to return to the ATH price.
What we need to do now is to be patient holding Bitcoin until the price target we want is achieved. For those who believe in the future of Bitcoin,
then it's only a matter of time to get big profits from Bitcoin, hopefully this year the price of Bitcoin can reach new ATH.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 08:39:29 AM

We are grateful that the price of Bitcoin has shown an increase, although it is still far from the expected price. It takes patience to invest in Bitcoin, we cannot generate profits instantly. But if we look at the price of such strong support, it looks like Bitcoin is not going to drop below $40k again.
As long as the Bitcoin price is stable above $40k, we shouldn't have to worry. Because slowly the Bitcoin price will be able to return to the ATH price.
What we need to do now is to be patient holding Bitcoin until the price target we want is achieved. For those who believe in the future of Bitcoin, then it's only a matter of time to get big profits from Bitcoin, hopefully this year the price of Bitcoin can reach new ATH.
Even if btc did not increase it was still a blessing and there would still be people that will feel grateful because those people wants stability or those people wanted to buy at a cheaper price. You are grateful because the price have increased, you should sell now. Do not say that you have more expectations to come because the blessings are going to be disappointed if you ignore it.

My grandparents always reminds me that, that we should ignore every blessing that will come whether it will be small or big because that's bad. In my case i have done my job of taking profits and now I am only waiting for the value to drop again to re buy.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 05:04:18 AM

At present we've held ground, gone sideways if anything overall and above the 50 day average.  I think we remain bullish overall and far more positive then the previous regular decline, it was merely a rest stop in a bullish rally.
   We are below the weekly average but bigger then that is being above the 50 day.  I think if wanting to be cautious then waiting till we regain 43k roughly and then a greater acceleration should be observerable.

You are right, we've regain the $43k price level and so we keep our heads above the 50 day average again.

So I would say that it is a good sign that the bulls are still here in the market, maybe not as lively as before. But they are not giving up and could make a final push to $45k again next week.. That will be the target for now. It's the biggest barrier we have so far and we just had one attempt so far, it was a brief touch to $45k but then it retraces back to $43k'ish levels.
Price resistance is back on the normal path, although it has not yet reached the previous price, achieving the results of the correction is not only to reach a new ATH, at least making prices return to normal is more than enough, today when compared to 2 months ago, there is an increase Regarding price stability, $45k should be able to be maintained so that it doesn't go down further, I think in the future it will get better and wait for the actual price to reach.

We are grateful that the price of Bitcoin has shown an increase, although it is still far from the expected price. It takes patience to invest in Bitcoin,
we cannot generate profits instantly. But if we look at the price of such strong support, it looks like Bitcoin is not going to drop below $40k again.
What we need to do now is to be patient holding Bitcoin until the price target we want is achieved. For those who believe in the future of Bitcoin,
then it's only a matter of time to get big profits from Bitcoin, hopefully this year the price of Bitcoin can reach new ATH.
Almost 80% of people involved in crypto believe that the future of bitcoin is much better than other coins, that's why corrections need not be too afraid, the initial process of bitcoin's presence to date has seen a lot of experience, so bitcoin is able to achieve what we want , in the long term bitcoin has come a long way. When the opportunity to buy exists, then do it, so that under normal conditions we can make big profits as we expected, it is possible that the new ATH achievement this year will come again.
Speaking of ATH then this is something which is unpredictable or simply no one really knows on what would happen in the future which means that even Bitcoin couldnt assure that it would last up forever but somehow we have seen on how it do able to remain on the top of the chain which it isnt surprising basing on that this had been the origin of cryptocurrencies.
People are way too optimistic that this coin/project would really last out for a while and even people believe that it could replace fiat which is impossible.In terms of investment then lots
had already been anticipating that it would really be good for long term holds which it had been able to prove it out.

arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2022, 01:27:46 PM

Almost 80% of people involved in crypto believe that the future of bitcoin is much better than other coins, that's why corrections need not be too afraid, the initial process of bitcoin's presence to date has seen a lot of experience, so bitcoin is able to achieve what we want , in the long term bitcoin has come a long way. When the opportunity to buy exists, then do it, so that under normal conditions we can make big profits as we expected, it is possible that the new ATH achievement this year will come again.
Speaking of ATH then this is something which is unpredictable or simply no one really knows on what would happen in the future which means that even Bitcoin couldnt assure that it would last up forever but somehow we have seen on how it do able to remain on the top of the chain which it isnt surprising basing on that this had been the origin of cryptocurrencies.
People are way too optimistic that this coin/project would really last out for a while and even people believe that it could replace fiat which is impossible.In terms of investment then lots
had already been anticipating that it would really be good for long term holds which it had been able to prove it out.
That's the uniqueness of cryptocurrencies, no one can clearly say when the new ATH achievement will come, so it makes many people continue to be curious and waiting, in the long term there is a possibility that fiat money will be replaced, but I don't think this is really real, considering the concept crypto is not the main goal of it, to hold in the long term, I think Bitcoin, ethereum and BNB are more suitable, the rest do not have good potential for the long term, because in crypto anything can happen in the shortest possible time, but the three coins are different to the concept of development.

In my opinion fiat will never be replace by crypto since if government will find it a threat for sure they will stop crypto to rotate on their economy and most provably they will not allow it to disrupt their fiat currency by a foreign object. Maybe we can safely say they will make it as alternative so that we cannot see another announcement of bitcoin banning.

Also if you talk about coin which have good potential just add matic and sol since they also got good runs and most provably they will be inline with the coins you mentioned.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: