Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Altcoins will Rock in 2022.  (Read 2401 times)
typerex987

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 08:27:22 PM

What type of coins you think will perform in 2022 ?

web3 will be the next trend
check the  First Full Web 3.0 Architecture
Point Network is such  a great project  Cool Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RockCryptoWorld

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 10:01:35 PM

I think web3 projects have soooo much potential this year and the next couple years
Point Network
Point Network is a collection of software tools allowing you to get access to Web 3.0: a new generation of the internet, which is free of censorship, mass-surveillance, permissionless, open for everyone and privacy-focused
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 11:56:51 PM

If I knew which coins would skyrocket in 2022, of course I would buy as many as possible, but there are several coins that will launch the mainnet this year, namely QANX, CHER and TRIVEUM.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 11:45:31 AM

I think we are already seeing a bullrun occurring right now. Projects like ICP and Polygon are mooning. Some however have not pumped yet, like HBAR, which is really scary for holders. There must be a lot of sell pressure on that project. Like I said though, ICP and Polygon are doing well and should return to their ATH soon.
RockCryptoWorld

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 09:15:42 PM

web3 will be the next trend
check the  First Full Web 3.0 Architecture
Point Network is such  a great project  Cool Cool
100% right Point Network is underrated

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 02:42:00 PM

As they say, they're categorized into these:
~ NFT
~ Metaverse
~ Web 3.0
I don't know the other categories of the most possible altcoins that are going to rock this year. But other than those, it's always the king that should dictate the market for these coins. As we can see, as bitcoin drops, most alts are also dropping just this day. I don't have any specific coins to tell for which is going to have a good ending for this year but only those categories.
I think we will see DeFi make a comeback and metaverse projects won't rebound until META launches their beta. L1 blockchains like Fantom and the internet computer will continue to gain adoption over older chains that don't have smart contract functionality, like litecoin and monero.
typerex987

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 09:14:52 AM

web3 is looking so promising to me
especially Point Network
RockCryptoWorld

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 07:48:44 PM

I guess POINT
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 07:01:09 AM

Currently I focus on buying 10 coins that have great potential skyrocketing in 2022, we can only get big profits if the market recovers, and the my coins that I make the main target are: Matic, Bittorent, Chain, Astar, Youcash, Holo, FTX, NEAR protocol, Apecoin and GALA.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 12:14:10 PM

Currently I focus on buying 10 coins that have great potential skyrocketing in 2022, we can only get big profits if the market recovers, and the my coins that I make the main target are: Matic, Bittorent, Chain, Astar, Youcash, Holo, FTX, NEAR protocol, Apecoin and GALA.
wow 10 coins? by the way how much is your capital?
I think it's better to buy a minimum of 3 or 4 coins only, because it will be very easy to manage a portfolio,
Bittorent, APE, NEAR and Holo I think deserve to be in your portfolio, and indeed they are good projects, everyone knows that too.

Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 01:05:58 PM

I want to share with you a one-stop DeFi platform that will be a key component for accessing digital assets. I am confident that the project will reach a global audience and facilitate the transition to an open financial infrastructure!
A team of exciting platforms for it has always imagined a platform where DeFi enthusiasts can find everything they need. But more importantly they can experiment with a variety of decentralized financial products and services regardless of technical knowledge Makes cryptocurrency and blockchain easier.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 01:22:03 PM

Why don't you add Bitcoin and Ethereum to the 10 coins you're after now? even though the price on the Bitcoin and Ethereum market is very cheap even though the 10 coins you mentioned are much cheaper than the two coins I mentioned, but rest assured that Bitcoin and Ethereum will always be good when the market recovers and you will never regret buying it now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 09:25:59 PM

I want to share with you a one-stop DeFi platform that will be a key component for accessing digital assets. I am confident that the project will reach a global audience and facilitate the transition to an open financial infrastructure!
A team of exciting platforms for it has always imagined a platform where DeFi enthusiasts can find everything they need. But more importantly they can experiment with a variety of decentralized financial products and services regardless of technical knowledge Makes cryptocurrency and blockchain easier.

Almost every platform or new project definitely claims to be the best platform, efficient, privacy protection,
safe, passive income, the fastest smart contract platform in the crypto and blockchain industry, etc...
These are just general words for marketing that sometimes don't match the reality

So what platform are you talking about? please be more specific
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 10:22:47 PM

Almost every platform or new project definitely claims to be the best platform, efficient, privacy protection,
safe, passive income, the fastest smart contract platform in the crypto and blockchain industry, etc...
These are just general words for marketing that sometimes don't match the reality

without these claim how could they attract investors to their project. copy writing also needed to make investors interested, no matter  how their platform quality are. many platform claim they are eth killer or btc killer, but most of them have unstable network and often to halt their network.look at solana how many times halted? meanwhile it mentioned as eth killer

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 09:55:30 AM

NFT, and metaverse is still the best coin this year but maybe because of the bloody market it will be affected and the price of thier coin may also fall which means a good time to start buying, i suggest buying this type of coin because once the market recover the price of nft and metaverse coin may also rise.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1371

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 11:49:40 PM

Why don't you add Bitcoin and Ethereum to the 10 coins you're after now? even though the price on the Bitcoin and Ethereum market is very cheap even though the 10 coins you mentioned are much cheaper than the two coins I mentioned, but rest assured that Bitcoin and Ethereum will always be good when the market recovers and you will never regret buying it now.
I completely agree with you,
In my opinion, there is nothing better than investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum. What happened to Luna coin can happen with any other coin if the team of this coin made any mistake,
So if we are looking for a safe investment and huge returns then these two currencies are the right decision.
The market is now bearish and has a high risk to enter, We have to choose the right time to invest carefully.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 05:32:42 PM

Privacy can be added to any blockchain using incognito chain though. NEAR just integrated and I think ICP is next. They already have private Fantom, Polygon, BNBchain and their tokens.
Hold-n-play

Activity: 142
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 02:56:55 AM

LSTAR is a great metaverse project and has more than 1.1 million followers on twitter and a working product.

Huge potential as new languages are added regularly. Android version in July.

Right now the price is good to enter

DYOR
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 07:15:01 AM

NFT, and metaverse is still the best coin this year but maybe because of the bloody market it will be affected and the price of thier coin may also fall which means a good time to start buying, i suggest buying this type of coin because once the market recover the price of nft and metaverse coin may also rise.
For that I'm a little hesitant to buy nft or metaverse coins and I think it's normal considering everyone has their own preferences,
and honestly I prefer to buy the top coins because it is more promising and less risky,
for now we have to be patient waiting for the market to fully recover

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2022, 03:02:37 PM

For that I'm a little hesitant to buy nft or metaverse coins and I think it's normal considering everyone has their own preferences,
and honestly I prefer to buy the top coins because it is more promising and less risky,
for now we have to be patient waiting for the market to fully recover

Buy the top coins is indeed more promising but still has the same risks as other coins
because crypto investment is a high-risk type of investment
Luna and UST are examples, Luna was even ranked ninth by market cap before the collapse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: