Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few questions about smart contract  (Read 57 times)
Jure321 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 08:46:13 AM

Hi everyone!

I am fairly new to being active on this forum but I read the rules and now I am ready to ask some questions Smiley Hope it's not too much for the experts here and hope I don't sound too stupid asking them.

Information I could find online about the specifics of the smart contract is pretty confusing and there is so much content around which makes it even more confusing - you know, what to watch, who to listen to, etc.

Seems like everyone is a crypto expert lately (sarcasm)

Anyway, what I don't understand is how creating a token and smart contract is connected so I am going to go in that direction with my questions.

Question 1 Can I first create a token on some platform and then can I create a smart contract separately and create any functions I want?

Question 2 I am also confused about the https://remix.ethereum.org/ platform. It's used to create smart contracts? Can I make it run on BSC even if this is IDE by Ethereum?

Question 3 Is there any platform to create and code smart contracts without actually knowing the programming language? How much should smart contract coding cost? I saw some services on Fiverr ranging from 300-500€ for the front end and back end done in react & solidity with web3 connectivity.

Question 4 If you create a smart contract on BSC, is this bscscan.com the only place you can modify it or am I looking at it from the completely wrong perspective?

Thank you in advance Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: