Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 309 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56165 times)
hj38

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 04:42:38 PM

https://rumble.com/v11pemp-mariupol-residents-accuse-ukraine-of-firing-on-civilians.html

God wants me to share this.

Civilians in Ukraine saying their own military shooting at them.
To create media propaganda of course. CNN will not ask for evidence.

Bidens handlers want this war.

Spread the word.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2022, 05:09:31 PM
Merited by Toughit (1)

Putin is not God. Patrick Lancaster is not a journalist.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2022, 05:18:10 PM

https://rumble.com/v11pemp-mariupol-residents-accuse-ukraine-of-firing-on-civilians.html

Spread the word.

Shut the fuck up with this cynical garbage. Russians are raping, stealing, torturing, and executing civilians.

Stop this nonsense.

Why the fuck did Russian terrorists (Rashists) start this mayhem?

This territorial power grab will not go unpunished. Trust me.  They started Afghanistan squared.

All Russian soldiers, their collaborators, and their families will be liquidated, one by one.

Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 05:58:06 PM

All Russian soldiers, their collaborators, and their families will be liquidated, one by one.

You started that in 2014 and look what that got you
hj38

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 06:15:39 PM

Did not write anything about Putin. Just that i know Bidens handlers want this war.

They knew what would trigger Moscow. Look at S&P500. The decline stopped when the invasion started.
Some are making BIG money.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/washington-post-admits-nato-wants-to-prolong-war-in-ukraine/

"In an article about the potential for a peace deal between Ukraine and Russia, the Washington Post admits that some within NATO want to prolong the war for as long as possible."

Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2022, 07:37:05 PM

... I'm talking about civilians being killed by Russian soldiers in occupied territories. Lots of proof of that, which Russian propaganda labelled as fake, up to and including drone videos and satellite photos, we've been through that. You can keep claiming it's fake but to any reasonable person it's reasonable evidence of killing civilians.

Looting has also been widely documented, including Russian soldiers shipping the "goods" home from Belarus.

Do you know what evidence is accepted by courts as irrefutable? I'm asking because the Pentagon could not unequivocally confirm the version of Ukraine about Bucha, and the head of the UN asked for an independent investigation.
That is, the Pentagon is not sure, the UN doesn't know, but suchmoon from the Bitcointalk has already figured out everything. Only as a result of a forensic medical examination the exact date, place and cause of death of Buchan residents will be established.

The satellite images which were published by the NYT, raised questions from a Turkish news site after examining the satellite's trajectory and the direction of the shadows in the images.

In addition, what can you say about the residents of the Rozovsky district in Zaporozhye, who, instead of fleeing without looking back or fighting against Russia, voted to join the Donetsk People's Republic, who are in alliance with Russia?

Also, the Dutch journalist Sonya Van Den Ende released a report from Volnovakha (Donbass), after this place was occupied by Russian troops. The journalist doesn't say that the military commit war crimes against Ukrainian civilians.

About looting. Presumably you mean this video? - https://youtu.be/6vyY4rnJ7lA
If there is a strong evidence, then criminal cases of looting should be opened in Ukraine and Russia, the names of conditional criminals and the amount of stolen goods should be announced at the official level. Has anyone heard of this or are all investigations and persecutions now taking place only in the information field?

5. "Russia "defending" Donbas but killing predominantly Russian-speaking Donbas population".
This is a very serious accusation. What are you basing it on?

Mariupol.

Here is a very fresh video from Mariupol: https://youtu.be/YZGo5roYEJE

The fact that this is Mariupol in 2022 is partially confirmed by the words at the end of the video about the escaped mayor Vadim Boychenko, as well as about the military who are hiding at the plant and the name of the street.
In this video, several women in broad daylight on a busy street publicly accused the Ukrainian army of crimes against local residents. Do you think they brazenly lie, not being afraid that passers-by may catch them in a lie? Or maybe all these people on the street are actors or too scared to tell the truth? Submit your versions.
If you do not believe these reports, then invite independent journalists and human rights activists who will interview the population of Mariupol about what has been happening in the city for the past two months.

Probably, many forum users will be interested to know what they talked about. I will quote their words here.

00:00 - 00:13 First woman (with girl)
We ask for a parade! And we want these Ukrainians who destroyed our city to be taken out at the parade and we want to spit in their faces because our children are suffering.

00:13 - 00:20 Second woman (without right arm)
They left us without shit, without food, without water. Sorry, I'm disabled, without a hand. They left me with shit.

00:20 - 00:35 First woman continued
They drove into the yards and shot. They said: "This is for you because you made a referendum in 2014". They drove back and forth here and shot in the yards. They said: "If you interfere with us, then we shoot to kill".

00:35 - 00:40 Third woman
They took people out of the 9-floor house and said...

00:40 - 00:41 First woman screamed
Women were raped!

00:41 - 00:48 Third woman
... that people have to leave their homes within an hour, and after that they set fire to everything, and ...

00:49 - 01:00 First woman
Personally, we ... the 9-floor house was on fire, we personally were in a bomb shelter, the boys helped people take things out to the bomb shelter. They started shooting at the legs.

01:00 - 01:02 The operator asks
Who? Who?

01:02 - 01:11 First woman
This is Ukraine, our so-called defenders who hide, bitches, in factories! It's these creatures that we want to spit in the face.

01:11 - 01:25 Second woman (without right arm)
They asked residents: "Is it possible to climb onto the 9-floor house? The residents said "no". Then, they say: "The kingdom of heaven to you", - they said to these people who lived in the house. This is the kingdom of heaven for them.

01:25 - 01:28 First woman
Yes, yes. Broke houses.

01:28 - 01:33 Third woman
There are houses completely burnt out, 9-floor houses.

01:37 - 01:50 Fourth woman (older)
Let me tell. My dad is 84 years old from the left bank, in order to get to his daughter, he walked along the road under fire. It was picked up and brought to me by volunteers.

01:51 - 01:55 First woman
Let the whole country know that western Ukraine is a brute!

01:56 - 02:00 Third woman shouts at some passerby
12 corridors are open?!... Not a single corridor was! No one!

02:00 - 03:10 First woman
Let them come and recover everything that they have destroyed. They will eat pancakes, and we will rebuild it? Here behind Levchenko (apparently about the street) people were sitting, they were kept there. They were told that if you leave, we will shoot you as traitors. Women were raped, men were beaten. Corpses, here you go. They say: "Here is your 200th, if you want, take it". Burial was not even allowed. That's what the creatures did! Today people went, my neighbor's boyfriend went to take our work books, and he says: "It's good that you didn't go with me, it's just hot there. Dogs carry corpses and dogs eat it all". It's terrible what's going on. The children saw it all (points to the girl), they see everything. This is a brute. When the DPR came in, I swear to you (she crosses herself), I cooked porridge for them. I cook porridge, the boys came in. Porridge, medicines - everything is for them. I say, boys, thank you very much. I want to say thank you to Russia for freeing us from this beast.

03:10 - 03:20 Third woman
Such information has reached us, maybe it's gossip. Zelensky said that he gives 10 years to those who receive Russian rations.

03:20 - 03:26 First woman
Where is Zelensky?! Where is our Boychenko?! Where?!

03:26 - 03:32 Third woman
Didn't help at all, he abandoned people and simply vanished!

... although the portable crematoriums used in Ukraine by the Russians gives me pause to think

As far as I understand, the source for the rumors about Russian mobile crematorium is an article in The Telegraph magazine.
Apart from rumors, is there any evidence that Russian troops are now using similar machines in Ukraine? The firm that produces them claims that they are "not intended to be used for ritual purposes and the destruction of Gruz-200 (i.e. dead bodies)."

I have already commented on the Wagner group before.

If compare the Russian "Wagner Group" and the Ukrainian "Azov Battalion", the difference between them is that the "Wagner Group" is an unofficial private organization, while "Azov" is the official unit of the National Guard of Ukraine. US Congress recognized "Azov" as a neo-Nazi entity and banned the supply of weapons to them. According to The Economist the Wagner Group is called "Putin's private army", because the head of Ukraine’s security services called it that. But in addition to the words of a Ukrainian official, are there any evidence?
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 07:38:06 PM

I have been reading the responses of the people here and I have gained better insight about the situation in Ukraine and Russia, how people are coping or reacting to these incidents. But the conversation is somehow progressing in an ugly manner. It is slowly becoming personal attacks now instead of being informative. It would be nice if we keep on the topic itself for the sake of spreading authentic and good information which is pretty rare to find on local news nowadays. Thanks and have a great day everyone.
Today, soldiers of the Akhmat special forces, together the people's militia of the LPR, occupied the settlements of Kremennaya and Staraya Krasnyanka. Massive artillery preparation continues, more than a thousand rockets and shells were fired at the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine per day.

Also, in my opinion, the successful test launch of the Sarmat rocket deserves attention.

hj38

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 07:49:38 PM

Looks like they killed this guy Gonzalo who have been exposing the western intelligence propaganda in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTSLzMDlCRc
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2022, 08:18:26 PM

Apparently before the election he won both him and the incumbent president agreed to take drug tests before a debate (both passed), so I assume accusations were made.  But other than that, really nothing. 
I don't remember did there was accusations or no, but actually this drug test challenge before debates was made by Zelensky to Poroshenko.

Although now that I think of it, hacking and posting this type of "news" instead of the usual "you've been pwned hahaha" might be more effective in spreading panic.

From the technical standpoint, this might mean that it was not the server but some user's (who has access to post news on that site) PC that was hacked.

That is if we were to believe there was a hack and not someone accidentally spilling Putin's plans Smiley
Yeah, hack may be just excuse, but in reality, this thing was done intentionally. Something similar what they often spread on TV propaganda shows when some politologs talking about potential nuclear strike on Poland, or Baltic states for example. Main faces or Russian politics won't say that, but they can use propaganda shows to spread such message. Good example of it was Zhirinovsky.

That's right, in Russia there is no hatred for the people of Ukraine. Russians and Ukrainians are too closely intertwined cultural and family roots to cultivate hatred for each other, it's like a form of schizophrenia. I am sad how some Ukrainians hate Russians, hatred is a self-destructive emotion.
You must be living in some alternative reality. Go into streets or open some social media and you'll see what Russians think about Ukrainians. Calling Ukrainians as nazi or banderovtsy is common stuff in Russia. It's not about Azov, not about Zelensky or someone else, but about whole nation. I don't even talk about such words like Khokhol

Across Ukraine, the number of schools that teach Russian is rapidly declining, and since 2018, Ukraine has completely stopped publishing textbooks in Russian. Modern Ukrainian school textbooks are some kind of obscurantism, and from an early age children are cultivated anti-Russian propaganda, representing Russians as wild orcs, with whom the best thing to do is to kill. It began under Yushchenko in 2004, and in 17 years a whole generation of narrow-minded nationalist fanatics has grown up, of which now all this Nazi nonsense will have to be knocked out of their heads.
So, what's wrong with that? Official language in Ukraine is Ukrainian, so, it's normal that they don't teach Russian as main language. But they still teach Russian as foreign language. And anti-Russian propaganda in school textbooks, what you describe is sounds more like some conspiracy theory.

It seems you live in an illusory information bubble, having little contact with reality. Stores in Ukraine massively refused to serve Russian-speaking customers. In the bars of Ukraine, Russian speech could easily become a strong argument for a fight. Ukrainians are bilingual people and their attempt to ban the Russian language is absurd, because it impoverishes them and linguistically the Ukrainian language is not a self-sufficient dialect of Russian.
And despite things you said, people in Ukraine continue to use Russian language without any issues. Many troops who defends Ukraine speak Russian, public faces or many politics too.

Here is a very fresh video from Mariupol: https://youtu.be/YZGo5roYEJE

The fact that this is Mariupol in 2022 is partially confirmed by the words at the end of the video about the escaped mayor Vadim Boychenko, as well as about the military who are hiding at the plant and the name of the street.
In this video, several women in broad daylight on a busy street publicly accused the Ukrainian army of crimes against local residents. Do you think they brazenly lie, not being afraid that passers-by may catch them in a lie? Or maybe all these people on the street are actors or too scared to tell the truth? Submit your versions.
If you do not believe these reports, then invite independent journalists and human rights activists who will interview the population of Mariupol about what has been happening in the city for the past two months.
So, ok, you picked one of many videos. I'm not surprised that part of people in Mariupol is pro-Russian and they would welcome Russian troops with flowers. But why exactly do you that people in this video is telling true and all people who tell about Russian crimes in Mariupol is lying?
Inviting independent journalists would be good thing, but who exactly is independent journalist? Every journalist depends on something. And considering current situation in Mariupol, I think it would be quite difficult to find journalist who would risk their life and come to Mariupol.

hj38

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 08:20:42 PM

Spread the word.

Shut the fuck up with this cynical garbage. Russians are raping, stealing, torturing, and executing civilians.

Stop this nonsense.

Why the fuck did Russian terrorists (Rashists) start this mayhem?

This territorial power grab will not go unpunished. Trust me.  They started Afghanistan squared.

They way our "leaders" handled Covid is enough evidence for me. Why should you trust them ever again??

Trying to force people to inject experimental drugs and prove it with a nazi passport is as far from democracy and human rights you can get.

Not saying Putin is better though.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 08:25:48 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2022, 09:02:05 PM by paxmao

Could you pass me her cell phone number? I have a few things to discuss with her.

It may seem like something completely new and astonishing for you, but there are places where you cannot only criticise your leaders while drinking, you - prepare to be mind-blown - can actually oppose their politics in public without being poisoned, killed or sent to prison. You may not even believe this, but there is even a chance that you can ... sit down, get ready for this... vote to change them if you think they got it wrong! No, I am not kidding you, those places exist!
Yeah, I know. I live in the city where I was born and I like everything here in general. The Russian people in general are usually completely apolitical and well decentralized, Putin does not tell me how to live directly, and his policies generally suit me well. It is always possible to do something better, but it is not necessary for this to gather in a crowd and arrange a rally about it. Here Ukraine jumped on the Maidan, and it brought a lot of happiness to it? I am a crypto-anarchist and I try not to get into politics without a good reason, so there are more important things.

Ukrainians are speaking of this as their (second) war of independence. Putin has managed to create a national unity spirit on a country that is varied and socially a bit chaotic (in the best sense).
I am glad that Ukraine felt its national spirit during the operation - this means that it will remain an independent sovereign state. You just have to change the national idea from "kill the Russians" to something more appropriate in a decent European civilized society, where Ukraine itself is so eager. It seems Ukrainian refugees in Europe are no longer very welcome.

Russians are being kept apolitical by disallowing people to speak politics in public (other than repeating the official mantra). By not doing politics, they actually support Putin's politics, which is a crime by omission. And despite the dire consequences of protesting, there are protesters arrested. I can only admire the people who were actually saying no to war across Russia - they are the true descendants of the Menshevik and the people who decided that they would not die for the Tzars of this world.

You say you are a crypto-anarchist, but your posting shows something very different - just for short, supporting a despot.

There are quite a few countries in Europe that do need to progress culturally and ethically, but that requires peace, education and a solid economy. None of that is built in 5 years, even not in 20. The fact that Putin's psychos are destroying schools, hospitals, infrastructures does not help to create peace and prosperity but it does contribute to generational hate.

Just that i know Bidens handlers want this war.

On that, I could even agree. If you think of the results of this war of aggression for the US:

- Putin's Russia bleeding young soldiers, taking a serious impact to the economy and being isolated diplomatically.
- Ukraine more interested than ever to join the Western economy and benefit from it.
- Europe taking a hit on the economy and more inclined than ever to spend money in weapons.
- Ukraine and Europe getting into debt. Russia on default. The rouble down the drain.

So, Putin, I know you are reading this, Did the US actually paid you to start the war? If not, you are playing the fool in this poker game.

According to The Economist the Wagner Group is called "Putin's private army", because the head of Ukraine’s security services called it that. But in addition to the words of a Ukrainian official, are there any evidence?

Sure, have a look at these few hundred. I won't include all of them because posts are limited to 64000 chars. The rest are here, where it says "references".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagner_Group

Now, if you want to question something or try to make people doubt the facts, choose something easier.

Oh by the way, do not bother to question Western media in the same post you publish snapshot of Western media to "proof" your points.

Code:

Parfitt, Tom (31 March 2016). "Russian-led private army sent to Syria". The Times. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
 Tomson, Chris (21 September 2017). "VIDEO: Russian Army intervenes in northern Hama, drives back Al-Qaeda militants". al-Masdar News. Archived from the original on 12 June 2019. Retrieved 24 September 2017.
Roth, Andrew (5 October 2017). "The Russian captives who may link Syria, Ukraine and the Kremlin's fight against the opposition". The Washington Post. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
 "Vladimir Putin posed for a banquet photo with a mercenary previously convicted of kidnapping and robbery". Fontanka.ru. 21 August 2017. Retrieved 7 October 2017 – via Meduza.
 "SBU exposes involvement of Russian 'Wagner PMC' headed by Utkin in destroying Il-76 in Donbas, Debaltseve events – Hrytsak". Interfax-Ukraine. 7 October 2017. Retrieved 7 October 2017.
 Leviev, Ruslan (22 March 2017). "They fought for Palmyra… again: Russian mercenaries killed in battle with ISIS". Conflict Intelligence Team. Retrieved 18 September 2017.
 Desk, News (1 May 2019). "In pictures: Russian snipers deployed near Idlib front as offensive approaches". Al-Masdar News. Archived from the original on 11 August 2020. Retrieved 1 May 2019.
 Moscow, Julian Borger Marc Bennetts in (13 February 2018). "Scores of Russian mercenaries reportedly killed by US airstrikes in Syria". The Guardian.
 "Two Russian firms join Wagner Group in supplying Haftar with mercenaries". The Libya Observer.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 08:42:21 PM

Looks like they killed this guy Gonzalo who have been exposing the western intelligence propaganda in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTSLzMDlCRc

To the surprise of no one who would have been paying attention to the new-Liberal 'cancel culture', The Daily Beast seems to have decided to take care of the problem by DOXing the guy to the 'security forces'.  Seems to have worked.  Now some of these people are waiting with baited breath the beheading vids which is pretty sick.

https://politiquerepublic.substack.com/p/cancel-culture-in-a-war-zone?s=r

The best hope for him would seem to me to be that when Daily Beast put the hit on him, he decided to fake his own death and do a little work to call attention their methods.  Most likely, though, he was picked up, tortured for a while to get authentication details, then disposed of.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/WhereIsGonzaloLira?src=hashtag_click

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2022, 08:55:08 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Only as a result of a forensic medical examination the exact date, place and cause of death of Buchan residents will be established.
[...]
several women in broad daylight on a busy street publicly accused the Ukrainian army of crimes against local residents.

Kind of a double standard, isn't it? Or will Russia invite UN experts to Mariupol now? Oh wait, they're still not allowing ICRC evacuations and humanitarian aid, despite claiming full control of the city.

There are many reports from Bucha and other suburbs of Kyiv, and not just the handpicked few that you tried to refute. Even a drone video of Russian forces killing a bicyclist. Mass graves. It's quite absurd to think that during the month of occupation Ukrainians multiple times secretly entered the occupied city and killed civilians just to frame Russians afterwards.

In Mariupol, there are even Russian propaganda videos showing Russian forces shelling apartment buildings, like this: https://iz.ru/1321999/2022-04-17/poiavilis-kadry-posledstvii-aviaudara-po-pozitciiam-natcionalistov-v-mariupole alleging they're aiming at "nationalists" with no evidence of course.

Or this article for example, not particularly favorable to Ukrainians but also quite clear about Russian forces destroying the city and killing civilians: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/5316007
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 09:08:28 PM
Merited by TwitchySeal (2)

There are many reports from Bucha and other suburbs of Kyiv, and not just the handpicked few that you tried to refute. Even a drone video of Russian forces killing a bicyclist. Mass graves

According to the Kremlin Designated Posters here, the cyclist was about to attack a tank column.

Toughit

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 09:22:32 PM

Russian FSB (Igor Girkin) analysis : Russia won't win

Its on Twitter, so it's real.

https://twitter.com/mdmitri91/status/1516796704816832512

Edit
For the Russians that can't get twitter, he says:

- Your leaders are idiots for doing this
- Your soldiers are unmotivated
- You don't have enough supplies
- You cant get more soldiers
- Ukraine has more soldiers
- Ukraine soldiers are smarter, better, have more weapons, and generally are genetically superior  (I read between the lines for that one)
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 09:42:26 PM

Russian FSB (Igor Girkin) analysis : Russia won't win

Its on Twitter, so it's real.

https://twitter.com/mdmitri91/status/1516796704816832512

Edit
For the Russians that can't get twitter, he says:

- Your leaders are idiots for doing this
- Your soldiers are unmotivated
- You don't have enough supplies
- You cant get more soldiers
- Ukraine has more soldiers
- Ukraine soldiers are smarter, better, have more weapons, and generally are genetically superior  (I read between the lines for that one)

Last one sucks.

As for the rest, Putin at this point must know most of this. You need a sh*tload of superiority and motivated soldiers to assault a defensive position, not to mention supplies, communications and the ability to use combined arms effectively.

At this point, Putin has understood he cannot operate further than 150 km from Russian bases. He must also be well aware of the real performance of the Tactical Cannon Fodder Battalions and even the Airforce and he must know the number of casualties (some mention 20% of troops and means). He must hold little faith on the ability of his army to "blitzkrieg".

So, what is the strategy now? My two cents:
- Consolidate, make modest gains if possible and let the other side be the one that has to assault fortified positions.
- Sell the territorial gains in the south and east as the Victory.
- Negotiate minor concessions in exchange for the lift of sanctions (maybe).
- Make the scale of the war and the costs more manageable and sustainable with a depressed economy.

An for Ukraine:
- Stop any salient attack in the East and prevent encirclement.
- Push back where possible  (this would require a significant western support, that seems to be happening at some degree).
- Unfortunately, cause as many casualties as possible to the invader.
- Keep promoting isolation and economic damages for Russia. Ensure time plays on their side.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 09:48:58 PM

Do you know why Russia invaded so much of Ukraine and why they did not just invade the parts in the east where they are now concentrated?
Good question. I think that Russia launched a preemptive strike not only in the Donbass, but also from the north and south - mainly in order to quickly push the Ukrainian army 100-150 km away from the border with Russia, and thus deprive the Armed Forces of Ukraine of shooting at Russian territory from stationary positions. The longest-range Ukrainian rocket Tochka-U has a maximum flight range of 120 km.

Sure... They're trying to push Ukrainians 150km from the border, which is why they're attacking Lviv with missiles. It sure is a city situated about 100km from the border, just that it's the border with Poland, about as far as you can get from Russia. That's why they sent those special forces (SOBR) to Kiev. That's why they told their soldiers to dig trenches in radioactive soil, in the exclusion zone, because they wanted Ukrainians to stop shooting at Russian territory.

Your arguments don't hold because Russian propaganda is so full of holes that you can't fix them no matter how hard you try.
You're really trying, I give you that, answering all of our questions as best as you can, trying to form whatever justification the Russian government produces into a coherent whole, but you can't make a cake out of shit, no matter how much frosting and glitter you pour on it and what fancy shape you'll create. Most people will see shit at first glance, some will need to smell it, some will get as far as tasting, but eventually they all come to a conclusion that it's not a cake.

hj38

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 09:49:42 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2022, 08:39:30 AM by Mr. Big

But now we are supposed to trust these people?

https://www.axios.com/pandora-papers-politicians-countries-d8ca46fc-8422-4d39-b354-aa1de2a24a9f.html

"The Ukrainian president may have pledged to reform the country's corrupt system of politics, but the Pandora Papers tell a different story.

Driving the news: Ukraine is the country with the highest number of politicians named in the leak of offshore data, which implicates hundreds of people linked to offshore companies — including President Volodymyr Zelensky."

It´s not hard to control peoples minds when 6 corporations own 90% of the media.

https://techstartups.com/2020/09/18/6-corporations-control-90-media-america-illusion-choice-objectivity-2020/

"These 6 corporations control 90% of the media outlets in America. The illusion of choice and objectivity"
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 349

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 02:12:01 AM

Did not write anything about Putin. Just that i know Bidens handlers want this war.

They knew what would trigger Moscow. Look at S&P500. The decline stopped when the invasion started.
Some are making BIG money.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/washington-post-admits-nato-wants-to-prolong-war-in-ukraine/

"In an article about the potential for a peace deal between Ukraine and Russia, the Washington Post admits that some within NATO want to prolong the war for as long as possible."

My question remains, what's so important to the US about this Russia and Ukraine fight that they can't use their veto power to settle them amicably but rather they seem to take side with the Ukrainian president?? Spending billions of dollars in military aid in Ukraine.
I think this Biden campaign for war against Russia (and not against terrorism and the killing in other poor countries) is suspicious and uncalled for. The US should trade with caution before it escalates to what they may not be able to control.
The world needs peace!

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2022, 02:21:42 AM

infowars

Ah, right. Must be those gay frogs causing all this trouble.

My question remains, what's so important to the US about this Russia and Ukraine fight that they can't use their veto power to settle them amicably but rather they seem to take side with the Ukrainian president??

Someone needs to call Biden and tell him that he has "veto power" to stop the war. Why did no one ever think of that.

You two clowns suck at this propaganda thing. Let be.open speak for Putin, at least he can toe the party line.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 309 »
  Print  

Jump to: