Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 56139 times)
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 09:45:57 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2023, 09:56:17 PM by paxmao

Summing up the arguments:

Putin's RF - The war could be avoided by letting Putin and the current Moscow government decide what Ukraine and the Baltic Republics can or cannot do. Primakov doctrine at full throttle.

US Falcons position (and Ukraine's): No, you cannot get it your way. US relentless pressure, as usual. Go to war, do speeches, create proxy wars and ride a horse half naked, but the answer is not.

Putin does no longer get to set the conditions and if he goes to war... I guess the US is very happy about it. Revitalises the NATO (which was pretty much dead), sells weapons, creates a new ally where there was not, expands NATO and in the way gets Europe and Russia to fuckup their economies.

When things get to this point, one has to measure carefully how big can bite and how big is the other dog. I am afraid that the USSR is gone. It's might is also much reduced (if you want to consider the RF the heir to it).

But this war is also the failure of the RF to present a credible alliance alternative - a soft power incentive - for many the former USSR republics and that has a lot to do with how the RF government has done business after becoming the RF, but also about how the USSR treated these nations.

Again, you're trying to turn things upside down in a rather clumsy way, quite in your style. I remember the events of 2014 very well, the base in Sevastopol was a real bone of contention. After the successful coup d'état in Ukraine, the United States' wet dreams of turning the Black Sea into NATO's inland sea began to rapidly take on the outlines of reality and this became a trigger for the annexation of Crimea. The current conflict in Ukraine is a natural continuation of those events. The US desperately needed a proxy conflict with Russia, and it got it. The only nuance is that when Russia realized that the conflict could not be avoided, it struck first and carried it out according to its own scenario. Do not exaggerate the role of Ukraine or the Baltics here, this is a proxy conflict between the United States and Russia. All other countries are backing dancers here, including the UK (which has its own ambitions, but does not have enough strength to realize them). Well, Ukraine in the unenviable role of the stage.

Seriously... If I were Russian I would not use Afghanistan as an example. You know...
In Afghanistan, they treat Russia with respect, they remember that it was an honest and worthy adversary. And the Afghans urinate on the American flag in the morning, because the United States deceived them, just as they will deceive Ukraine at the first opportunity.

It may be dangerous to be America's enemy, but to be America's friend is fatal.

Finally, at least we could agree, after months and months of posting silly, that the reason for this war is Crimea. Not the "Nazis", not the "Genocide", not "Referendums"... but the sad truth: an imperialistic fight for a strategic region that has already been the reason of previous wars. I hope this clears to path for others to understand where all this comes from.

On regards to the baltics, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria,... the USSR made so many "friends". Without that support it would be impossible to challenge the RF in their own backyard. The conflict could be avoided, but it is nearly impossible to do so with a despotic government, a bunch of kleptocrats and an army that needs an enemy to prove that they are needed. It would have seem impossible to prevent another war in central Europe after WW II and then the reconstruction and reunification of Germany, but as they say "where there is a will, there is a way". Again, a problem of the RF failing to use soft power with Ukraine.

Oh, RE UK ambitions... well, I am afraid that you have forgotten all the rest of Europe. As individual countries, West Europe weights little, but they accepted that many decades ago and built the EU and a network of alliances in science, economy and education. Thanks to Putin, now that will extend to the military.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2023, 10:20:35 PM

It's fake. Please activate the rudiments of critical thinking, the Patriot defends Kyiv, where Kyiv is and where the Black Sea is. Grin
Maybe, didn't posted it as 100% happened fact. Bryansk oblast isn't near to Kyiv, but somehow few aircrafts in one day were downed there.

Some drug addicts. The usual hype at the suggestion of Budanov, all saboteurs have already been eliminated by the FSB special forces.
I'm not talking just about what The Freedom of Russia Legion did there. It's more about all things in general what is happening there, like drone attacks, including attack on FSB office. Russians like to say that Crimea is their historical land, but Ukraine can say same thing about Belgorod https://t.me/audrius_baciulis/3910

Ukraine needs to try harder, otherwise it will soon have to swallow the Chinese peace plan, to which Russia will add a couple of points. And it will be just a slightly sweetened pill of unconditional surrender in a different wrapper.
Quoted for future use. So far you didn't had much luck with you future predictions.

ps If "Ukraine has nothing to do with this, this is Russian citizens performing an special military operation on their own", then how did the saboteurs end up with American MaxxPro and Hummer armored vehicles? Ukraine does not control US military assistance?
You can buy at every military shop Cheesy. Remember ''little green men'' from 201.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 10:50:01 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2023, 05:03:06 AM by tvbcof

If I were Russia, I would draw the line between lands which will be part of Rump Ukraine and those under Russian protection using the 2nd Yanakovich/Yuchenko vote as a rough guide.  That means well above Dnipro at the river crossing point.

Due to the NATO practices is of making broad use of local population as human shields, and their use of depleted uranium munitions which damages areas on a generational timescale, I would engineer the main fighting to occur on lands which will ultimately be part of Rumpkraine.

Militarily, the efficiency of not having such a high bar in avoiding collateral damage will likely outweigh the limitations in battlefield selection.  It's ugly, but 100% the doing of the party who chose to implement these reprehensible methods of doing battle in the first place, and that wasn't the Russians.  Anyone who has sided with Ukraine and sent them support is ALREADY guilty to some degree of the tactics that Ukraine has been using.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 06:46:51 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2023, 08:52:45 AM by be.open

It's fake. Please activate the rudiments of critical thinking, the Patriot defends Kyiv, where Kyiv is and where the Black Sea is. Grin
Maybe, didn't posted it as 100% happened fact. Bryansk oblast isn't near to Kyiv, but somehow few aircrafts in one day were downed there.

Some drug addicts. The usual hype at the suggestion of Budanov, all saboteurs have already been eliminated by the FSB special forces.
I'm not talking just about what The Freedom of Russia Legion did there. It's more about all things in general what is happening there, like drone attacks, including attack on FSB office. Russians like to say that Crimea is their historical land, but Ukraine can say same thing about Belgorod https://t.me/audrius_baciulis/3910

Ukraine needs to try harder, otherwise it will soon have to swallow the Chinese peace plan, to which Russia will add a couple of points. And it will be just a slightly sweetened pill of unconditional surrender in a different wrapper.
Quoted for future use. So far you didn't had much luck with you future predictions.

ps If "Ukraine has nothing to do with this, this is Russian citizens performing an special military operation on their own", then how did the saboteurs end up with American MaxxPro and Hummer armored vehicles? Ukraine does not control US military assistance?
You can buy at every military shop Cheesy. Remember ''little green men'' from 201.

Well, that is, you deliberately threw in a fake and do not deny it. And Ukraine sells American military aid in military shops. Maybe I'll quote it too. Grin

Finally, at least we could agree, after months and months of posting silly, that the reason for this war is Crimea. Not the "Nazis", not the "Genocide", not "Referendums"... but the sad truth: an imperialistic fight for a strategic region that has already been the reason of previous wars. I hope this clears to path for others to understand where all this comes from.
Are you also surprised by the US imperialist ambitions to control territory in the other hemisphere? It would seem, where is the United States, and where is the Black Sea, what was forgotten in general in this area?

Again, a problem of the RF failing to use soft power with Ukraine.
By soft power, do you mean bribing unscrupulous politicians and officials, blackmailing and physical elimination of the recalcitrant, organizing coups according to the "color revolutions" manuals, and other actively used arsenal of the US State Department? Russia is not very good at soft power, you are right.

If I were Russia, I would draw the line between lands which will be part of Rump Ukraine and those under Russian protection using the 2nd Yanakovich/Yuchenko vote as a rough guide.  That means well above Dnipro at the river crossing point.

Due to the NATO practices is of making broad use of local population as human shields, and their use of depleted uranium munitions which damages areas on a generational timescale, I would engineer the main fighting to occur on lands which will ultimately be part of Rumpkraine.

Militarily, the efficiency of not having such a high bar in avoiding collateral damage will likely outweigh the limitations in battlefield selection.  It's ugly, but 100% the doing of the party who chose to implement these reprehensible methods of doing battle in the first place, and that wasn't the Russians.  Anyone who has sided with Ukraine and sent them support is ALREADY guilty to some degree of the tactics that Ukraine has been using.
I'm not sure that a border between Russia and Ukraine is needed at all. Yesterday Putin met with the Chairman of the Constitutional Court Zorkin, and he brought to the meeting a French map of Europe of the 17th century, on which there is no Ukraine. Putin loves history and restore historical justice. And it seems he is quite sure that Russians and Ukrainians are one people, and Ukraine appeared as a separate state only as part of the Ukrainian SSR during the formation of the Soviet Union.

Yesterday's events in Belgorod clearly showed the value of Ukraine's promises not to use Western military assistance in relation to "mainland" Russia. How many kilometers should the buffer zone be, assuming there should be one at all? 300? 500? Why do we need Ukraine in this case?

ps What does the fall of Bakhmut in Ukraine really mean?

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 05:29:55 PM

Well, that is, you deliberately threw in a fake and do not deny it. And Ukraine sells American military aid in military shops. Maybe I'll quote it too. Grin

Are you also surprised by the US imperialist ambitions to control territory in the other hemisphere? It would seem, where is the United States, and where is the Black Sea, what was forgotten in general in this area?

Again, a problem of the RF failing to use soft power with Ukraine.
By soft power, do you mean bribing unscrupulous politicians and officials, blackmailing and physical elimination of the recalcitrant, organizing coups according to the "color revolutions" manuals, and other actively used arsenal of the US State Department? Russia is not very good at soft power, you are right.

I'm not sure that a border between Russia and Ukraine is needed at all. Yesterday Putin met with the Chairman of the Constitutional Court Zorkin, and he brought to the meeting a French map of Europe of the 17th century, on which there is no Ukraine. Putin loves history and restore historical justice. And it seems he is quite sure that Russians and Ukrainians are one people, and Ukraine appeared as a separate state only as part of the Ukrainian SSR during the formation of the Soviet Union.

Yesterday's events in Belgorod clearly showed the value of Ukraine's promises not to use Western military assistance in relation to "mainland" Russia. How many kilometers should the buffer zone be, assuming there should be one at all? 300? 500? Why do we need Ukraine in this case?

ps What does the fall of Bakhmut in Ukraine really mean?

I think an 80 km demilitarized/depopulated/mined (controlled by the Ukrainians) zone on the Russian side would suffice.

Any Russian artillery coming closer needs to be destroyed.

Such a zone might not be necessary because in 5 years Moscovia will be what is left of RF, and Moscovia will be friendly to all
its neighbors, on both sides of the Ural mountains.

Why do we need RF? Nations enslaved by Slavic Russians need to be freed. End of story.

PS. Free Chechnya, Yakutia, Buryatia, Dagestan, etc.!!!

PPS. I have a map from the 800s with no Russia (RF, Russian Empire, Moscovia) on it, LOL.
https://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/800/index.html

montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 05:45:47 PM
Merited by be.open (1)

............. I have a map from the 800s with no Russia (RF, Russian Empire, Moscovia) on it, LOL.

I have a map from the 1900s with no Ukraine on it, LOL.
https://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1900/index.html
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 06:20:11 PM

............. I have a map from the 800s with no Russia (RF, Russian Empire, Moscovia) on it, LOL.

I have a map from the 1900s with no Ukraine on it, LOL.
https://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1900/index.html

I have a plan from 2026 with no Putin on it. If he is such a fan of history, he should become history.

Re peace treaty, a demilitarised zone sound like a good idea. 80 Km may be too much, I would go for 79 km. Jokes apart, peace after the invasion will mean nothing if there are not enough guarantees of this not happening again next time the oil barrel goes over 70 USD, which seems to be the RF preferred moment to create problems to everyone.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 07:17:21 PM

I could answer that for Ukraine in the typical "Russian" style.
We don't know how they got them, we didn't provide them, they probably stole these machines from the battlefield.

Remember what Russia was saying about the Malaysian Flight 17 in 2014?
We weren't there, there were no Russian BUK systems in Ukraine. The US provided satellite images of Russian BUKs, but Russia answered that those belonged to the Ukrainian separatists.
Then the US provided satellite images showing the missile launchers were moved after the accident towards Russia - Russia denied again.
People were posting pictures and videos of Russian BUKs with Russian flags painted on them driving on the Ukrainian roads, but Russia kept denying and repeating that there were no Russian forces there.

When they catch you with your hand in the cookie jar, say it's not your hand.

It is possible the Russian soldiers who fought on the Ukrainian side took some of the abandoned vehicles for themselves, the way Ukrainian forces use salvaged Russian vehicles and weapons.
On the battlefield nobody cares who picks up what. If you find a tank - it's yours now. Same can be said about a hummer, or a missile launcher.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 07:35:14 PM

We don't know how they got them, we didn't provide them, they probably stole these machines from the battlefield.

We weren't there, there were no Russian BUK systems in Ukraine. The US provided satellite images of Russian BUKs, but Russia answered that those belonged to the Ukrainian separatists.
Then the US provided satellite images showing the missile launchers were moved after the accident towards Russia - Russia denied again.
People were posting pictures and videos of Russian BUKs with Russian flags painted on them driving on the Ukrainian roads, but Russia kept denying and repeating that there were no Russian forces there.

It is possible the Russian soldiers who fought on the Ukrainian side took some of the abandoned vehicles for themselves, the way Ukrainian forces use salvaged Russian vehicles and weapons.
On the battlefield nobody cares who picks up what. If you find a tank - it's yours now. Same can be said about a hummer, or a missile launcher.

Blah blah blah lol. Grin

Fucking idiots, at least they would take Turkish armored vehicles. Couldn't keep Bakhmut? Let's send a suicide battalion in American armored vehicles, tell everyone that these are "Russian partisans", let them take over a village club near the border and everyone will die there. Brilliant.

cornhodlr

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 10:49:01 PM

Russia seems to have an endless amount of unguided rockets but are these things actually any use if they are not that accurate?I saw a video of an aircraft that looked to have been literally pointing upwards before it lauchced its payload.I assume the trajectories are some type of unguided munition but am still wondering how they hit anything apart from some random point within range of what they are actually aiming at.Does anyone know how these work?
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 11:56:39 PM

Blah blah blah lol. Grin

Fucking idiots, at least they would take Turkish armored vehicles. Couldn't keep Bakhmut? Let's send a suicide battalion in American armored vehicles, tell everyone that these are "Russian partisans", let them take over a village club near the border and everyone will die there. Brilliant.

The RF army has taken a wasteland valley where a city called Bakhmut used to be and you seem quite happy about it. Oh, well, I like your attitude of being happy with what you can get. However, the RF still has not learned that smoking in Crimea is not a good idea. So many depots, military infrastructure and fuel burning these days, one would think that they should have learned by now.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 06:20:07 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2023, 07:27:34 AM by be.open

The RF army has taken a wasteland valley where a city called Bakhmut used to be and you seem quite happy about it. Oh, well, I like your attitude of being happy with what you can get.
This is not just a wasteland valley, it is a broken symbol of Ukrainian resistance. Moreover, Zelensky made Bakhmut a symbol of Ukraine’s resistance, publicly declared this in the US Congress, and then for many months continued to insist on a senseless defense from a military point of view, giving carte blanche to the commanders-in-chief of the ground forces of Syrsky, contrary to the opinion of Zaluzhny and numerous advisers from the USA and Great Britain. It turned out something like with Mariupol, it is symbolic that her cities fell on the same day with a difference of one year. The head of the DPR, Pushilin, recently confirmed that Bakhmut will be rebuilt, just like Mariupol. We broke it ourselves - we'll fix it ourselves.

However, the RF still has not learned that smoking in Crimea is not a good idea. So many depots, military infrastructure and fuel burning these days, one would think that they should have learned by now.
I do not see recent reports of any significant problems in the Crimea. Another night launch of drones from the Shkolny airfield in Odessa, again without much success. It seems Russian air defense and electronic warfare are pretty good.

By the way, yesterday, reports appeared on the Russian-language Internet about the successful completion of full-scale tests in Ukraine of the new Vityaz S-350 air defense system, which is capable of operating in a fully automatic mode (the operator’s actions are only needed to cancel the missile launch, if nothing is done, the launch occurs automatically when the target is captured). The cyberpunk we deserve.

ps The destruction in Bakhmut is mostly superficial, Russia's pleasant trophy was the huge underground storage of the Artyomovsky sparkling wine factory with 12 million bottles of excellent sparkling wine. Not bad. Grin

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 08:24:02 AM

If you go back hundreds of years you run smack into the 'pale of settlement' and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth which controlled communication along a line from the Baltic to the Black sea.  With the developments of China's Belt-n-Road (and Russian pipelines), control of such a swath would be an enormously valuable wealth spigot for anyone who can hold it together.  I'm almost sure that it is exactly this which has the 'neocons' working overtime on this project and has Blackrock pumping huge amounts of (other people's) money into it.

I very much hope that Russia does engineer a 'rump state' for Ukraine.  The alternative is to try to deal with a truly damaged population in Western and Central Ukraine (which may or may not now be also contaminated with DU fragments.)  If you try to ethnically cleanse them you'll A) be a nation who supports and implements ethnic cleansing, and B) drive a bunch of them into other areas where they will fester and create continuous problems at a time in the future when nobody will welcome such problems (including the RF.)  Safer to just contain them in some sort of a granuloma (to borrow a medical term) and hope they heal themselves over time.  Every time they step out of line, bring the hammer down.

I would suggest avoiding 'Galicia' like the plague.  Seems to be a cesspit of evil and likely to remain so forever.  I would suggest make a line right through Lvov with Poland 'gifted' the areas South and Ukraine in the North.  I would suggest a relatively narrow strip next to Northern Modova joining with Solavakia and Hungary.  The Western Pipelineistan region of RF so to speak.  This will give good access into Central Europe.  (We'll discuss latter what Poland (and Lithuania) gift to the cause in return in the more Northern direction.)

I would say that the U.N. has abandoned all pretenses of fairness and neutrality and should simply be ignored going forward.  Similarly, the collective West has made it abundantly clear that any 'agreements' with them are not worth the paper they are printed on.  Don't bother trying.  Plan on just taking what you want/need in a little while once NATO has collapsed, but note that if you are seen as 'fair' and an honest actor with no interest in an 'empire', future problems are far less likely to crop up and everyone will be better for it.  I'd demand (and enforce) 'neutrality' and 'demilitarization' for a pretty significant buffer zone, but otherwise make it clear (and true) that you don't give a fuck if the 'collective West' wants to live on lab grown meat and insects, castrate their children, swap out their populations with third-worlders, etc.

BTW, I don't rule out at all the possibility that the 'Russian deep-state' is actively working to prepare exactly the sea-to-sea area that the 'American' neocons lust after and is planning to just hand it over to them when the Ukrainian slavs are wiped out.  Time will tell.  If that does occur I would hope it would trigger a revolution in Russia.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 12:44:10 PM

The RF army has taken a wasteland valley where a city called Bakhmut used to be and you seem quite happy about it. Oh, well, I like your attitude of being happy with what you can get.
This is not just a wasteland valley, it is a broken symbol of Ukrainian resistance. Moreover, Zelensky made Bakhmut a symbol of Ukraine’s resistance, publicly declared this in the US Congress, and then for many months continued to insist on a senseless defense from a military point of view, giving carte blanche to the commanders-in-chief of the ground forces of Syrsky, contrary to the opinion of Zaluzhny and numerous advisers from the USA and Great Britain. It turned out something like with Mariupol, it is symbolic that her cities fell on the same day with a difference of one year. The head of the DPR, Pushilin, recently confirmed that Bakhmut will be rebuilt, just like Mariupol. We broke it ourselves - we'll fix it ourselves.

However, the RF still has not learned that smoking in Crimea is not a good idea. So many depots, military infrastructure and fuel burning these days, one would think that they should have learned by now.
I do not see recent reports of any significant problems in the Crimea. Another night launch of drones from the Shkolny airfield in Odessa, again without much success. It seems Russian air defense and electronic warfare are pretty good.

By the way, yesterday, reports appeared on the Russian-language Internet about the successful completion of full-scale tests in Ukraine of the new Vityaz S-350 air defense system, which is capable of operating in a fully automatic mode (the operator’s actions are only needed to cancel the missile launch, if nothing is done, the launch occurs automatically when the target is captured). The cyberpunk we deserve.

A semi-automated system, not unusual at all and not really cyberpunk. This type of stuff is designed to avoid a missiles going through the protected area while the operator is gone pissing and very similar to the systems you would find in civil nuclear facilities and industrial installations. I guess I am not worried about having another system for defence.

Of course you are not going to get reports of what is happening with the missile strikes in Crimea, were you expecting to get them from the RF MoD? Ukraine is using it newly gained ability to use the Storm Shadow quite well. Not only in Crimea.

be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 01:55:54 PM

Of course you are not going to get reports of what is happening with the missile strikes in Crimea, were you expecting to get them from the RF MoD? Ukraine is using it newly gained ability to use the Storm Shadow quite well. Not only in Crimea.
The strikes on the Crimea were carried out by Mugin-5 drones, and the target designation for them was provided by the American RQ-4B UAV from the Black Sea. Rumor has it that all Storm Shadow delivered to Ukraine were stored in the same warehouse as the depleted uranium shells and were destroyed by one accurate hit by Geranium. Perhaps that is why the Bundestag recently called to go for broke and transfer Taurus cruise missiles with a range of up to 500 km to Ukraine.

paxmao
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 05:03:57 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2023, 09:58:36 PM by paxmao

The strikes on the Crimea were carried out by Mugin-5 drones, and the target designation for them was provided by the American RQ-4B UAV from the Black Sea. Rumor has it that all Storm Shadow delivered to Ukraine were stored in the same warehouse as the depleted uranium shells and were destroyed by one accurate hit by Geranium. Perhaps that is why the Bundestag recently called to go for broke and transfer Taurus cruise missiles with a range of up to 500 km to Ukraine.

Of course, as all the S-300 were destroyed, and the Patriot destroyed, and all and any help destroyed by "precision strikes", yet the RF cannot fly any closer than 40 km from the Ukrainian positions, there's evidence or air defence.... you know, what ever you choose to believe as long as it matches what's out there.

I repeat, there is evidence of strikes using Storm Shadows, including a command bunker as far as Mariupol (which cannot be destroyed with drones).

On Belgorod... does it matter? Is it a victory? Could be argued, but what is clear is that the RF has thousands of kilometres of contact with Ukraine and there are not enough qualified troops to protect it all.

Does it matter if there is a suspicious cloud of smoke by the MoD in Moscow... I do not know, but ... there it is.

And RF claims to have destroyed many maritime drones... but...https://9gag.com/gag/a4o2jj6

EDITED: I read yesterday about this. I think it would be of the outmost stupidity to deploy tactical nukes. Anywhere to be honest. Like I said with the depleted Uranium, why would you that to a "friend". Oh, and what happens if Lukashenko is "replaced"??

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/russia-tactical-nuclear-weapons-belarus-98157727

EDITED: True scale of losses in Bakhmut: Wagner's estimated losses by pro-RF sources for avoidance of doubt, at 40.000. More than in 8 years in Afghanistan. Hardly a victory.

montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 06:18:20 PM

First everyone's existence is destroyed then you force a shit app down the throat, what a shithole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN7xKFfuW5A
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 08:21:50 PM

If "Ukrainian Nazis" look like that, I might be interested in joining.

Die? Like those prisoners turned soldiers that fight for Russia?

That suicide battalion made short work of Russian dragon's teeth and is doing good. I saw a video of them being interviewed yesterday and they're in good spirits. Doesn't look like they want to suicide.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 09:53:19 PM

It seems that another Russian consipracy theory bursted today. There was lot speculations about condition of Zaluzhny and I must admit that silence from Ukrainian side raised some concerns. But he is alive and doesn't looks like he would be injured:
https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1661735187351490561
But Russians earlier today managed to find photo where he is shown dead:
https://t.me/sskarnaukhov/42599

That suicide battalion made short work of Russian dragon's teeth and is doing good. I saw a video of them being interviewed yesterday and they're in good spirits. Doesn't look like they want to suicide.
But Russian propaganda already stated that RF army already killed them all, probably more than were actually fighting there.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 10:08:29 PM
Merited by Branko (1)

Again, the war is about banking, and the people running the USD Ponzi trying to maintain power in the world. It didn't just start yesterday, or with the so-called Russian invasion of Ukraine. It started way back before WW2... and included the bombing of Japan with nukes.

So, what's wrong with the USD Ponzi? After all, it gave peace to the world, right? YES, but... Peace at the expense of the lives and prosperity of millions of Americans and people of other countries who thought they were getting freedom by acknowledging the US banking system. Foreclosures, heartbreak, stress, giant companies creating things like Covid and the killing of as many as 2 billion people worldwide.

So it is the world banking system that is enlsaving the world, not the potential slavery done by BRICS and their comrade countries.

Escobar: The Inside Story Of Russia-Iran-India Connectivity

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-inside-story-russia-iran-india-connectivity
Make no mistake about what the G7's Hiroshima Communique is all about.

The setting: a city in neo-colony Japan nuclear-bombed 78 years ago by the United States, for which it made no excuses.

The message: the G7, actually G9 (augmented by two unelected Eurocrats) declares war – hybrid and otherwise – against BRICS+, which has 25 nations on its waiting list and counting.

The G7's key strategic objective is the defeat of Russia, followed by the subjugation of China. For the G7/G9, these – real – powers are the main "global threats" to "freedom and democracy."

The corollary is that the Global South must toe the line – or else. Call it a remix of the early 2000s "you're either with us or against us."

Meanwhile, in the real world – that of productive economies – the dogs of war bark while the New Silk Road caravans keep marching on.

The key New Silk Roads of emerging multipolarity are China's ambitious, multi-trillion-dollar Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) and the Russia-Iran-India International North South Transportation Corridor (INSTC). They have evolved in parallel and may sometimes overlap. What is clear is the G7/G9 will go to the ends of the earth to undermine them.

All about Chabahar

The recent $1.6 billion deal between Iran and Russia to build the 162-km long Rasht-Astara railway is an INSTC game-changer. Iran's Minister of Roads and Urban Development Mehrdad Bazpash and Russia's Minister of Transport Vialy Saveliev signed the deal in Tehran, in front of Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and with Russian President Vladimir Putin attending on video conference.

"Redrawing Global Trade Map": Top Russian Miner Now Receives Half Of Its Revenue In Asia

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/redrawing-global-trade-map-top-russian-miner-now-receives-half-its-revenue-asia
However, Western sanctions have backfired as Russian companies are redrawing commodity flows from the West to Asia.

The latest example of global supply chains being rejiggered comes from Russia's biggest miner MMC Norilsk Nickel PJSC. Bloomberg said the miner recorded 45% of revenue from Asia for the first quarter of 2023. Traditionally, its revenue from Europe is the largest but plunged to 24%. Asia's revenue share has increased from 27% in 2021 to 31% in 2022 to 45% in 2023.

Nornickel controls about 7% of global nickel output and 40% of palladium. The US and UK have imposed sanctions on Norilsk Nickel's top shareholder and president, Vladimir Potanin. But no sanctions have been placed on the miner. However, the company faces challenges such as shipping, insurance, and logistics in getting products to Western countries, which is one of the main reasons the miner has easily found new customers in Asia. 

Nornickel sought to increase sales to China this year, in some cases offering metals for yuan, people familiar with the matter said in March. Those prices are set in Shanghai, a sign of how the conflict is redrawing the global trade map for commodities and handing greater power to China, they said. --Bloomberg

Western sanctions have pushed Russia and China closer:

Chinese President Xi Jinping concluded his Russian visit on Wednesday without much progress on peace in Ukraine. China, however, has pushed for deeper trade and investment links with its northern neighbor using its own currency. That suggests the path of least resistance for yuan internationalization now runs through Moscow instead of London or Singapore. -- Bloomberg Markets Live reporter George Lei wrote in March.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: