Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Raven halving is coming in a few days, what about mining profitability?  (Read 324 times)
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 03:04:20 PM

I prefer Ethereum classic mining, because GPUs get hotter when mining Raven coins.
It seems to me that this coin has already peaked at 23 cents this year and we will not see any new highs this year. You need to have a lot of patience not to sell this coin.

The high was $0.29.2, I sold at 0.2889 and then bought back much much lower, impossible mission to hit $0.29 again for now but $0.19 is very possible.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
bitart (OP)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 05:30:46 PM

So halving is complete
I still mine raven but at the time of the halving there was some messing with Zhash algorithm in the NiceHash app but now it’s raven again
I will have a close eye on the profitability in the coming days
We’ll see Smiley
bitart (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 09:02:21 AM

Interesting
After the halving the profitability decreased by 25%
Today I’ve realized that NHOS has switched to ZHASH instead of the KAWPOW
I’ll have a look at it tomorrow but interesting
I don’t know yet if Raven decreased or ZHASH increased, so which is the real reason
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 03:12:47 PM

Interesting
I’ll have a look at it tomorrow but interesting
I don’t know yet if Raven decreased or ZHASH increased, so which is the real reason

With btc going down, nothing can help at moment anything, so expect prices to crash even more, i have millions of rvn and not selling even knowing this can crash more and more, I know was kind sad rvn halving was obfuscated by btc going down but it could not be helped, bear time is very close now but I still believe there will still be a last bulltrap.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 11:16:59 PM

Interesting
If you are looking at profitability in fiat value, then it's quite self-explanatory. Bear market is already taking effect and in the coming days/weeks/months. Mining most alts will not yield any nice profit to keep you running.

It's the period of time when one has to be ready to mine and wait for 2-3 years for a bull run to be able to sell off the stash at good price.

... but I still believe there will still be a last bulltrap.
You bet?  Cheesy

I am more than confident the bear market already started. For this Bull run, the all-time high was 68K in Nov last year. The funny thing about bear markets is that you don't realize that they are on until it's too late  Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 25, 2022, 02:31:14 AM

You bet?  Cheesy

I am more than confident the bear market already started. For this Bull run, the all-time high was 68K in Nov last year. The funny thing about bear markets is that you don't realize that they are on until it's too late  Wink

hehe I'm betting on that last bulltrap, is a lot of money already hehe, if there is no last bulltrap then yeah at loss on that bet hehe, well anyway, 70% of my money is in usdc ehhe so i'm good, 20% on eth and 10% on rvn and other coins.

bitart (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 09:34:56 AM

Interesting
If you are looking at profitability in fiat value, then it's quite self-explanatory. Bear market is already taking effect and in the coming days/weeks/months. Mining most alts will not yield any nice profit to keep you running.

It's the period of time when one has to be ready to mine and wait for 2-3 years for a bull run to be able to sell off the stash at good price.

I’m looking at profitably in BTC because NiceHash gives the profit in BTC regardless the coin you mine
I know that all the cryptos has fallen now but l can wait for better times
So I only compare the profitability for RVN in BTC and it has decreased radically since the halving has been done
This could be the reason why NiceHash has switched to ZHASH since then because they also calculate in BTC
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 03:09:51 PM

Bitcoin is going up again, I guess that is the start of the last bulltrap, this is the last time to sell high before fully fledged bear market. There is no hope, will sell my last 20% eth on this last bulltrap, it will probably get around 3 to 3.5k maximum, ravecoin the same thing, if it gets to at least around 14 cents then is a good price to sell, if less than 10 cents then dont even bother.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: