Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid-19 booster  (Read 558 times)
BernyJB (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 01:42:15 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Alright, just got my booster (Moderna) yesterday in the afternoon. I just want to let you guys know I'm still alive (really, I am), and, so far:

• I have not grown horns, nor long, pointy canines.
  • I still don't have an eye in the middle of my forehead (it'd make wearing glasses kinda difficult).
  • I don't feel any special craving for blood, brains or the like (a pizza slice or two would be nice, though).
  • Did not see any scratches on my bedroom wall (might need to wait on a full moon for that one).
  • I don't seem to be any dumber than I was yesterday.

So I was wondering how many of you did get the booster and survived, and which side effects have you noticed?

In my case, I've got nothing. No fever (well, if we're gonna be rigorous, my fever did go up 0.2° C), no aches, nothing. Today I have some minor discomfort at the injection site, but that's it.

So, what about it? Only survivors please. If you died, you don't need to reply. Thank you.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 02:09:36 PM

Number of deaths in days after toxic shot. As we all know different lot number are deathlier than others.
Also that does not inclued all cancers or other illnesses caused by the toxic load in years to come.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 03:31:12 PM

Alright, just got my booster (Moderna) yesterday in the afternoon. I just want to let you guys know I'm still alive (really, I am), and, so far:

Give it time. Chances are that you will die soon enough, sometime within the next 50 years.

So, what about it? Only survivors please. If you died, you don't need to reply. Thank you.  Smiley

I don't discriminate against dead people (lifeism?) in my thread.
BernyJB (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 03:56:35 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

Give it time. Chances are that you will die soon enough, sometime within the next 50 years.

Now you tell me!
Well, I'm 56, so I guess I have time yet...

I don't discriminate against dead people (lifeism?) in my thread.

Hadn't seen it.
I just added to the living ones. I'm starting to suspect the dead ones may not be completely honest, though...
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 04:24:55 PM
Merited by Torque (1)

I took a couple cents worth of Ivermectin to cure me of whatever is going around recently.  Worked perfectly and within hours, and I didn't grow cow horns.

I'll stick with known safe and effective treatments rather than experimental gene therapy and incur the risk of heart damage.  To each his own though, and you can give Moderna your body free of charge as a slab of test meat if it makes you feel, um,  'virtuous'.  Back in the day people who were low on money used to get paid for being drug trail participants, and the corporations experimenting on them used to have to help them out if they got maimed.  Not so in the 'new normal'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 05:29:41 PM

So I was wondering how many of you did get the booster and survived, and which side effects have you noticed?

Yes, I had the booster a while ago. Zero side effects. I had zero side effects from the second shot, too. The only side effects I had were from the first shot, mild headache/fever overnight and fine the next day.

So, what about it? Only survivors please. If you died, you don't need to reply. Thank you.  Smiley

Should we start to get a bit concerned about BADecker? Not seen him in a while...

BernyJB (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 05:57:26 PM

Yes, I had the booster a while ago. Zero side effects. I had zero side effects from the second shot, too. The only side effects I had were from the first shot, mild headache/fever overnight and fine the next day.

Yup, same here. First one hit hard, high fever, a huge headache and many other body aches for almost a day (in Argentina we say "even my eyelashes hurt"). Second one was very mild (just a bit of  a headache, very minor), and this one, just nothing.

So, what about it? Only survivors please. If you died, you don't need to reply. Thank you.  Smiley

Should we start to get a bit concerned about BADecker? Not seen him in a while...

To be honest, I stayed pretty much away from this board since the beginning of the year. Haven't missed it.
Don't worry about BADecker. He's probably busy trying to fend against the government's attempts to control his mind, RFID him, poison his drinking water, and who knows what else. I'm sure he'll come back to save us from ourselves soon enough...
Tash

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 06:11:50 PM

Yup, same here. First one hit hard,

When the first one hit hard but not hard enough, lets hope one of the "boosters" works.
https://youtu.be/OrFakWkv5Xo?t=10

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 08:36:43 PM

How about your chip? Does it get 5G signal better?
Now seriously, I didn't had to take booster because I got Covid few weeks before my covid passport expiration date. And now I don't see many reasons to take boosters when current vaccines don't give much protection against dominating omicron variant. And even if you're not vaccinated, it's very likely that you will have mild symptoms if you'll catch covid. Maybe in few months when updated vaccines will be made, it will make a bit more sense to take booster.

Oh, interesting where he is gone. But @Tash is working hard to replace him...

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 09:31:42 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2), Gyfts (1)

So what that graph shows is that if you get vaccinated, your risk of death decreases exponentially. Sign me up! (No need to, I had my third shot last year, and I'm like 99% sure I'm still alive.)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2022, 03:22:12 AM

It is hard to understand the perfect covid-19 injection to take because there's a lot of miss information about the covid-19 injection and my decision is not to take it until every issue is settled.
Saying this out of the experience, I know some that took the shot on Tuesday and died yesterday.
I will advise you guys just to be careful.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 06:58:35 AM

So what that graph shows is that if you get vaccinated, your risk of death decreases exponentially. Sign me up! (No need to, I had my third shot last year, and I'm like 99% sure I'm still alive.)

Oh, is that what it shows? <snicker>.  How did you get so good at reading charts?

Obviously there is a bulge of deaths right after the injection and it decays.  It gets reported in the VAERS database at a low-ish rate but enough to see the artifact as above.  By now a lot of people know first hand of it happening to their friends, family and neighbors, and see it on the soccer fields and tennis courts and what-not.

I only bother to respond to this thread to point out one of the ways in which the authorities fudge the numbers:  Circle all the people who die before day 14 following the needle.  These people are _unvaccinated_.  They got the depop shot, but it doesn't make people 'vaccinated' until 14 days after the 2nd injection.  That means about 45 days after their first injection in most cases.

On top of that, once the initial doses wear off, people are back to being 'unvaccinated' again until they get 'boosted'.  And if they won't stay on the vax-train because one of the injects damn near killed them, they are 'anti-vaxxers'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 08:31:30 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2022, 12:01:45 PM by o_e_l_e_o

Oh, is that what it shows? <snicker>.  How did you get so good at reading charts?
I didn't expect you to grasp that point I was making. No hard feelings.

Obviously there is a bulge of deaths right after the injection and it decays.
Except there isn't. You cannot possibly state there is a "bulge of deaths after the injection" when the graph does not show any data whatsoever prior to the injection. That's the whole point. As with everything anti-vaxxers do, you are taking incomplete or deliberately misleading data and then making a massive leap of faith to completely incorrect conclusions. I was simply pointing out that I can do that too to make the data "prove" the complete opposite of what you have wrongly assumed.
Tash

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 09:54:48 AM

Lots of data will come as time passes.
https://www.independentsentinel.com/vax-data-300-more-miscarriages-300-more-cancer-1000-more-neurological-disease-in-u-s-military/

It sure is a high price to pay to avoid a rebranded common cold.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 09:56:57 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2022, 10:26:19 AM by tvbcof

Oh, is that what it shows? <snicker>.  How did you get so good at reading charts?
I didn't expect you to grasp that point I was making. No hard feelings.

Obviously there is a bulge of deaths right after the injection and it decays.
Except there isn't. You cannot possibly state there is a "bulge of deaths after the injection" when the graph does not show any data whatsoever prior to the injection. That's the whole point. As with everything anti-vaxxers do, you are taking incomplete or deliberately misleading data and then making a massive leap of faith to completely incorrect conclusions. I was simply pointing out that I can do that do to make the data "prove" the complete opposite of what you have wrongly assumed.

You are the only 'doctor' I know of who is arguing that the Pfizer and Moderna goodness are such a powerful elixer of life and health that they drop the background death rate from 2000 down to 50 or whatever.  That really is 'pushing the bounds of science' as it were.

Ergo no spike in injury after the injection go into the body...never mind the people being wheeled out of the mass injection events on gurneys with 'medical staff' feverishly pumping on their chests.  I mean we've all seen the vids but but only a fraction of peeps can write it off to 'coincidence'.  That ability is one of the 'super-powers' of the vax cult so it seems.

---

And again, so we don't lose track of the big picture here, if one takes a pencil and circles all of the deaths up to around day 45, note that these people are NOT 'vaxxed'.  Thus, they are 'unvaxxed' and that's the number they pump out in the mainstream media often enough as evidence of 'vaccine safety and efficacy'.  That was the same trick they used in the 'warp-speed trials' as well.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 10:35:28 AM

You are the only 'doctor' I know of who is arguing that the Pfizer and Moderna goodness are such a powerful elixer of life and health that they drop the background death rate from 2000 down to 50 or whatever.
So even when I explain the point I was making in simple terms, you still don't grasp the point I was making. Roll Eyes

Make sure you keep on DoInG yOuR rEsEaRcH! Lol.
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 11:57:41 AM

Pfizer and Moderna goodness are such a powerful elixer of life and health that they drop the background death rate from 2000 down to 50 or whatever.  That really is 'pushing the bounds of science' as it were.
And again, so we don't lose track of the big picture here, if one takes a pencil and circles all of the deaths up to around day 45, note that these people are NOT 'vaxxed'.  Thus, they are 'unvaxxed' and that's the number they pump out in the mainstream media often enough as evidence of 'vaccine safety and efficacy'.  That was the same trick they used in the 'warp-speed trials' as well.

The data on vaccine efficacy are perfectly clear. If you're trying to quibble about "reason for death", then it might be worth looking at figures for excess deaths, which I've been sharing regularly over the last 18 months. But of course you don't believe the actual, reputable data that's been obtained from a huge number of independent and unrelated sources. You only believe stuff that comes with a disclaimer that it's not valid.

Data obtained from CDC's VAERS

See above. Do we really need to go into this yet again?

BernyJB (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 02:16:50 PM

Cnut237 and o_e_l_e_o: you're both trying to reason with people that are unable (and unwilling) to do so. As a suggestion, so you don't waste your time like that anymore, the "ignore" function works very well on this forum.  Cool
Cnut237
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 03:19:06 PM

Cnut237 and o_e_l_e_o: you're both trying to reason with people that are unable (and unwilling) to do so.

Yes, I know. The problem fundamentally is that their position is faith-based, so is immune to logical argument.

As a suggestion, so you don't waste your time like that anymore, the "ignore" function works very well on this forum.  Cool

I don't mind. I like engaging with people who have different viewpoints; it helps me to challenge my own assumptions. And it can be entertaining as well as infuriating.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 03:30:55 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2022, 04:19:24 PM by tvbcof

Data obtained from CDC's VAERS

See above. Do we really need to go into this yet again?

News flash:  regurgitating some ridiculous talking point about the VAERS database didn't make it vanish.  Cry me a river.

VAERS has got it's shortcomings and if we didn't live in a corp/gov fascist technocracy we'd have a lot better, but it's what we've got.  It's sufficiently reliable and powerful enough to say for sure that there are about 0.5% 'bad batches' which cause people to drop like flies, and most of these bad batches ended up in 'red states'.  This is prima-facie evidence of criminal behavior of the capital offense magnitude (forethought, homicidal intent, etc.)

Just because I am good at this, I'll tell you what the legal arguments are going to be in Nuremberg-II.  Pharma is going to trot out documents saying that the state gave them secret authorization to continue the dosing and other experiments as part of 'warp speed'.  The govt people are going to argue that the authorizations where necessary under national security and legally justified due to the declaration of an emergency.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: