Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If The Western Elite will end up having to chose Between:  (Read 57 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2022, 05:26:13 PM

Muslim Support and Jewish Support

(as Seen in Ukraine War)

Muslim Support, means to also aknowledge Genocides commited by the West and by Jewish Politicians (Zelinksi).

Jewish Support, means silencing Russia and force it to ignore Live the Jewish Genocide on Donbass Russians.

How will the West Choose, this Choice is not being taken Voluntarily by the Western Elites, they would Rather

Decide Between Racist Woke Ideology and Putins Russia

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 07:57:06 PM

Man, I am so elite that I choose to buy tanks and armoured vehicles from any of these. I also offer free copies of "why can't we be friends".

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
La, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
I seen you around for a long, long time
I remembered you when you drank my wine

Now seriously, what you propose is ye'old confrontation and sides choosing. There is only one side to be chosen: peace, life and understanding. People who say you have to chose your side and fight someone else's wars just want to manipulate others into aggression.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: