Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed by Nasterxchange 26000 euro  (Read 604 times)
Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 09:47:34 AM

Naster banned from aspkin - https://ibb.co/Hp3rFH0

How can you even try and lie so blatently lol

Aspkin banned your thread until you pay someone nearly £26000 you owe them

They have had proof and done the research

And yet here you are denying it ever happened and saying you are still a seller on aspkin lol

You actually look so pathetic its unreal

Your thread clearly shows closed until you pay money back you scammed

And look at your thread for sale on bitcoin talk - the last 3 pages are full of different people calling you a scammer over and over and over again and you have warnings on here showing multiple people have reported you as a scammer

LOL
I can feel your pain dear. Since you have nothing better to do and your Ebay scam does not work anymore, keep shouting here  Grin

Unfortunately for you, I'm not banned. Can you see my thread, YES or NO?  Smiley   (I'm sorry for you, you are really pathetic).

and the last 3 pages - these are full from your shit posts and these from your friend Steve. Think twice and you have the answer. We don't need SPAM!!!!

@BANK/EXCHANGES

You make no sense..
Here it is going wrong and you are lying. It does not matter if money is clean or not, receiving bank owner can deny any request. Which means that money wont be refunded. Bank cannot take money from your account on their own and refund to this user. They will ask permission from you and they need your agreement. (This is confirmed by EU law)

False

It will be different case if the money is fraudulent and they have a police order.

False, SEPA conducted through cbe don't need police order, they need court order and from superior court that takes 1 year min. But this is civil so false.

About your claim that bank seized that money or refunded.. Why you are not posting any evidence here showing that 26k did not move to anywhere else? Why do you not back up your claim with evidence?

Huh

don't care about this kid, he has absolutely no idea and was trying to sell here illegal stuff, making noise to get some attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naster

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 10:23:30 PM

don't care about this kid, he has absolutely no idea and was trying to sell here illegal stuff, making noise to get some attention.

lol, you were the one trying to buy these "illegal stuff" from me and since I was not going first with you then you decided to post negative comments on my thread and on my profile.
You deleted our telegram convo, but I already exported it. Think twice which lie you gonna tell here again.

Lol
You are simply a scammer. nothing else. And you will scam nobody here. simple  Smiley

Naster

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 09:30:35 AM

Lol
You are simply a scammer. nothing else. And you will scam nobody here. simple  Smiley

I will show you who is real scammer here.

And if you want see, some of my reviews, even in 2022 (Thanks for your publicity  Grin  Grin), here we go:

https://ibb.co/sHFQHWP
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=676128

my friend Scammer, look for new inspiration  Cheesy

And I repeat again, you will scam nobody here. simple   Smiley

Naster

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 11:58:21 AM

Hey Guys, I am new to this forum but i had to let you know that a seller nasterxchange who sells here as well scammed me 26000 euro.

All the evidence is here  https://www.aspkin.com/forums/account-services/119895-buy-here-bitcoin-your-stealth-paypal-quick-easily-19.html

He has been kicked out of other forum as well.

they have closed down his sales thread.

I sent him 26000 euro to his bank account that he sent me and after that he said he lost access to bank drop and he can not give me crypto.

he stole my 26000 euro.

If admins can ban him from this forum then it will give me some relief and save other users on this forum from getting scammed.

I know i will not get my money back from this scammer, but a ban will be a bit relieving.

Well, I have been quiet a long time about these accusations since I needed more proof.

So let me clarify you now this story:
This guy contacted me that he has money that he wants to exchange and can't received.  I asked him to tell him if it's clean or stolen.

He said, he has 26000 EUR, clean to be sent. We agreed on the rate as you already saw  (and yes I don't work for free, makes sense?)

I organized account for him and his russian friends, I spent a full day to setup this  account on a remote machine, so they can access it anytime, even if I'm not available. In fact, I told them "this account is dedicated to you, keep checking it and inform me once your payment arrived".

They informed me that the payment has been sent.

Next day, account was locked. For few weeks, I didn't have the exact details about what really happened.

Today I can tell you 100% that the money they sent, was to defraud an Australian company. I took time to check this very carefully.

What happened is that, they hacked a shipping company (working in cargo sector), manipulated their email and sent a fake invoice to be paid on the account I had gave them. I received document showing these details. Who sent the payment? to who? for what etc... The invoice was initially for one the customers of the shipping company. Bank details have been changed and sent to the shipping company.
Fortunately for the sender, they knew this after having sent, and made a complaint to the bank and the account has been  immediately locked by the bank for investigation. I can assume that the money already returned to the sender and to the company. 26 000 EUR is not a small amount yes. If he had told me that they are running this kind of operations, I would have never given them this account.
I have some documents available, for privacy reason, I will not post them. But whoever is really interested and has Green high trust on this forum, can contact me on Telegram and I will show him/her.

I know a lot of people on this forum, are waiting daily for opportunities to destroy my name. It's okay to do so but take time at least to check all before calling me SCAMMER!

Naster

View Profile
February 10, 2022, 04:58:29 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2022, 01:20:36 AM by Naster

snip

Nobody gives a fuck about you anymore. You are a fucking serial scammer with a lot of different scam accusations.

LOL you must have felt in love with me my friend  Grin  Grin

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2022, 03:04:31 PM

I have scammed so far absolutely nobody. Don't mix up some FUD / or non funded scam accusations with reality.
Let's say you have not scammed anybody but if it is right then why default trusted users gave you negative trust and also many people supported flag against you. You have already same case like the OP. Would you like to solve other accusations as well??
Naster

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 11:21:18 PM

I have scammed so far absolutely nobody. Don't mix up some FUD / or non funded scam accusations with reality.
Let's say you have not scammed anybody but if it is right then why default trusted users gave you negative trust and also many people supported flag against you. You have already same case like the OP. Would you like to solve other accusations as well??

Thank you for your message  Smiley

Regarding the DT users: there is something funny I noticed here, as soon as someone posts a SCAM accusation against you, some of them will run very fast, just like they were waiting for this to happen, to support the flags, without having taking the time to fully understand what it is about. I call this abuse of trust. But they are in their right. All good. This is my point of view. So please guys, no offence. And no need to discuss this further, its OFF-TOPIC.

Would you like to solve other accusations as well??
I like this question and its form  Cheesy
Ofc they have been 1-2 "scam accusation", all non funded. Why? They were mostly people who used my service to defraud other people, without telling me. And when their scam got spotted and their dirty funds got seized, they called me out scammer.
And again, this is Off-Topic.

I managed few projects so far. It's not always easy for me to know if what the people are telling is really true or not ( I always try to check it, as much as I can!).

People who used my service with legit funds have been always happy. And good amount of high value members of this forum are still using it.

So a message to those SCAMMERS who think they can use my service to defraud people, you better stay away from my service.

I think it's time to close this discussion.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: