Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best strategy for crypto trading  (Read 1221 times)
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 05:32:25 PM

There are many trading strategies, and it depends on the trader himself,
Hold strategy, scalping strategy, and buy back strategy, etc.,
for me the 2 strategies you have to do are Scalping and Buy Back, because these two will make you avoid big risk,
but if you take the Holding strategy, then your risk will be big

darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 06:03:53 PM

Going slow with purchases and keeping tabs on the prices surely does pay off. One cannot always expect a profit but by buying low and selling high they can keep their position profitable in the long run without running out of capital.

This is by far the safest strategy, the downfall is that it is time consuming and will not give you instant returns or huge returns in short time. That may be applicable to day trading - it is a complete risk vs reward game here.

New investors need to hold their horses. Without a proper mind setup that they have to keep patience and buy at the proper time, no one will be profitable from day one.
If you could do DCA whenever it goes down, and if you sell out whenever it reaches a decent profit margin, like let's say 25% and wait for it to crash again. You could keep doing this for many many years and you could make a good profit. I am not saying that you should do that, but at the end of the day this is not the worst idea.

I personally feel like there is a good amount of money to be made from all of this. At the end of the day, I cannot really make sure that I would be willing to make a profit, but at least I know that I tried my best and there is nothing to be done about it, if I lost then I would have lost in any other method as well.
JodishBrar

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 06:16:36 PM

1. Don't chase the market .
2. Always sell when you get 5 to 10% profit .
3. Wait and buy again in the dip which must be less then your last selling price .
4. Wait for best price don't RUSH.
5. ALWAYS BUY TOP 5 COINS IN MARKET VALUE.

Anything can happen u can't predict what's going to happen next but these tips may save you from disaster in crypto market .
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 07:02:38 PM

Don’t be in a hurry, just chill and take your time. Even the best trader do encounter losses sometimes, it’s normal. I will advise you to keep learning, pick a particular strategy you feel that you like and do in-depth research on it.

I really don’t see it that there is a best strategy, what I do is simply to choose a particular strategy I think I would be convenient with and then I start working on mastering it. If you keep looking for the best strategy, you’re never going to find that. There are still people who make use of what you think would be the worst strategy and they are making money using it.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 07:17:44 PM

There are diverse approach to forming a strategy that may work for you, the best mindset is to have open mind when it comes to trading and be pro active towards the market. Win or lose, you will always learn something important about the market, your self and have better  understanding of the workings of your mind! In addition, the best strategy is to do nothing!

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2022, 01:38:08 PM

If you could do DCA whenever it goes down, and if you sell out whenever it reaches a decent profit margin, like let's say 25% and wait for it to crash again. You could keep doing this for many many years and you could make a good profit. I am not saying that you should do that, but at the end of the day this is not the worst idea.

I personally feel like there is a good amount of money to be made from all of this. At the end of the day, I cannot really make sure that I would be willing to make a profit, but at least I know that I tried my best and there is nothing to be done about it, if I lost then I would have lost in any other method as well.
You are very much correct here, the point newbies make mistake in is that they want instant gratification from profitable trades and therefore they dont think that much of the long term holding and dollar cost averaging. Indeed keeping a constant cycle between buy and sell happening makes the profit grow everyday and this by all means is the best method to grow your money like most people want.

But it is time consuming and need patience which most people lack in real.

A good amount of money can defenitely be made from this. Just imagine buying BTC at 30k and selling at 50k USD - that is 20k times the amount profit. But I still dont understand how newbies want to go with shadily launched shitcoins beyond this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x