Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:40:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How come BTC is not at least $75,000 yet?  (Read 1814 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 12:40:21 PM

Most of the crowd is not in the game yet. We think that worlds most population is using the bitcoin in first place but they are not really. There is still long journey for bitcoin. Government is also majorly disturbing the flow of bitcoin usage by their schemes like national digital currency and confusing peeps.

However, this will change. This will be a gradual change and once it goes to next stage you will be asking how the heck bitcoin got this much price.  So stay tuned and stick to it!

Of course. There are many people who don't know about Bitcoin yet. So many third-world countries where people don't have Internet access of any kind. Even those who have Internet access, haven't got into Bitcoin because of skepticism. We're going to need to wait a little more time before crypto becomes mature in the mainstream world. Behind the scenes, Bitcoin is being constantly developed and maintained by the community. The more time passes by, the bigger and stronger the pioneer cryptocurrency will be.

$75k per coin is nothing considering that Bitcoin is an extremely-scarce cryptocurrency. It's the best sound money the world has ever seen. We should take this opportunity to buy more Bitcoin before it goes back up again. As long as you buy and "hodl" for the long-term, you'd be on a road towards unfathomable wealth. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 01:38:16 PM

Despite a big drop in the price of BTC to its all time high of $68,789.63, the number of unique addresses still stayed the same, suggesting that people are willing to hold or invest in BTC at the current time. This shows a strong level of confidence in BTC, which is gradually increasing in value. If we take into account all the good things Bitcoin has to offer, I think the $75K price will be only a drop in the bucket once Bitcoin enters the mainstream. Anyone new to this field is sure to be influenced by now or then. A high market dominance allows BTC to run for a long time, so we're waiting for that.
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 418

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 01:43:30 PM

Despite a big drop in the price of BTC to its all time high of $68,789.63, the number of unique addresses still stayed the same, suggesting that people are willing to hold or invest in BTC at the current time. This shows a strong level of confidence in BTC, which is gradually increasing in value. If we take into account all the good things Bitcoin has to offer, I think the $75K price will be only a drop in the bucket once Bitcoin enters the mainstream. Anyone new to this field is sure to be influenced by now or then. A high market dominance allows BTC to run for a long time, so we're waiting for that.
Well, a lot of posts on the Internet about hodling bitcoin have been drilled inside the minds of the crypto people so it's no surprise that they have confidence in bitcoin, not to mention that the history of the bitcoin market is enough proof already that it's only going to grow overtime which adds to the confidence of the people that their investments, if they hodl long enough, they will reap the benefits.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:22:05 PM

Bitcoin grows cyclically and in each new cycle of 2-4 years it shows a new historical maximum. The last time the price of bitcoin reached the peak level of 65 thousand dollars apiece. After there was a correction, and here we are where we are - at the level of 40-50 thousand dollars, and there we walk in the corridor. I think this year we will definitely see a new historical maximum - it will be 75 thousand or some higher mark is not yet clear.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:53:14 PM

Bitcoin grows cyclically and in each new cycle of 2-4 years it shows a new historical maximum. The last time the price of bitcoin reached the peak level of 65 thousand dollars apiece. After there was a correction, and here we are where we are - at the level of 40-50 thousand dollars, and there we walk in the corridor. I think this year we will definitely see a new historical maximum - it will be 75 thousand or some higher mark is not yet clear.
I wish to see that but I'd remain realistic this year, as per the trend, everytime there's a bull run there's always a correction, so most probably if the correction will take longer, then this year would not be bullish as some investors are expecting, we might see this year a year of accumulation.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 11:23:09 PM

This is just the beginning of the year and businesses are not that stable for now which is why the market is not also stable.
Crypto market will be always not stable, the prices of crypto coins/tokens are volatile every time. If you have learned crypto market for a long time, you must know it is the nature of crypto market. Instability in crypto market is an opportunity to gain big profits or get big losses. It is actually our focus here, how we deal with the situation in crypto market.

I am very certain that with time we are going to exceed $70K which is going to happen soon.
I even don't know if Bitcoin can increase again above $50k. For me, it is too early saying Bitcoin price exceeds $70k in the near future. Just enjoy the decline phase of Bitcoin, buying and holding a short term may be a good idea for now. Don't forget that there is a possibility of an upcoming bearish season because we already passed 1 year after Bitcoin halving.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 11:57:39 PM

This is just the beginning of the year and businesses are not that stable for now which is why the market is not also stable. The market is doing well now and I am very certain that with time we are going to exceed $70K which is going to happen soon. The Market is slightly positive and I am looking at more move this next week.  Since the market does not move in a straight line, retracement is a necessity in the market movement.
You know that people are way too impatient when it comes on hitting new ATH's without even thinking that we are just in start of this year but they are really hurrying up
on reaching those ath's which we should be that realistic that this wont really be a smooth sail ride to have but rather it would be a bumpy ride because we do need up
some positive catalyst before we could able to attain these numbers plus we dont even know on when it would happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 12:03:39 AM

People always except the market to be bullish. In any market this won't happen. If something is found to be bullish without any decline in the market, then it is perfectly manipulated. The growth happened all of the sudden reaching a new ATH last year. Once again a new ATH at the shortest won't happen, because to the growth it achieved it needs time to mature and correct the market.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 12:46:30 AM

IMO it's undervalued at the moment. The fair value of Bitcoin based on log curves is somewhere around 40k USD. This doesn't mean we can't go lower, we can and we will because bitcoin often goes above and below the fair value but keep in mind that in 2018 that fair value was around 5k USD, so there was not much room to the downside. Like at this point we can go lower but 30k would be a bargain at this point and traders know it. At the same time 50k is just around the corner. Every time Bitcoin went below the fair value it returned above it in the next 6 months.

btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 09:36:41 AM

IMO it's undervalued at the moment. The fair value of Bitcoin based on log curves is somewhere around 40k USD. This doesn't mean we can't go lower, we can and we will because bitcoin often goes above and below the fair value but keep in mind that in 2018 that fair value was around 5k USD, so there was not much room to the downside. Like at this point we can go lower but 30k would be a bargain at this point and traders know it. At the same time 50k is just around the corner. Every time Bitcoin went below the fair value it returned above it in the next 6 months.

We did touch lower than $40k right now, I've seen it goes down to $36k the lowest so far after we have a brief run to $45k a week ago.

Definitely, it's a bargain if the price is around $30k, the question is are speculators going to buy at this current price or will still wait till the price goes down a bit more. And with the looming war, will it goes below $30k? Lots of uncertainty around, but we really need to be very wise in making our decision.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aruldaroy

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 10:15:38 AM

We did touch lower than $40k right now, I've seen it goes down to $36k the lowest so far after we have a brief run to $45k a week ago.

Definitely, it's a bargain if the price is around $30k, the question is are speculators going to buy at this current price or will still wait till the price goes down a bit more. And with the looming war, will it goes below $30k? Lots of uncertainty around, but we really need to be very wise in making our decision.

In my opinion for now there is no decision to buy at $37k, but now I'm still delaying it because I want to wait for the bitcoin price to drop to $35k, so I will have a little profit when I wait for the bitcoin price to return to $40k.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 12:42:02 PM

In my opinion for now there is no decision to buy at $37k, but now I'm still delaying it because I want to wait for the bitcoin price to drop to $35k, so I will have a little profit when I wait for the bitcoin price to return to $40k.
Decide or not.

There have been folks that have told that they're going to buy if ever bitcoin has reached a price below $40k. And now that it has met that price level.

We don't know if they have followed what they've said and if they've really bought at these levels. The highest price for the next bull run is likely to be a substantial amount that will shock the world again. But this time, we're not yet there.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 01:39:15 PM

The only decision I made is to HODL strong throughout these spikes in the current market. I may be missing out on the volatility.
But I will definitely gain some greens in the long run. I personally don't think bitcoin will go below $30k.
It has a very good support at that level and its heard to breach beyond.
Currently its at $37k and I think we might see bitcoin going sideways for the next few months

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 09:59:11 PM

That's because not too many people see bitcoin as a store of value when you compare it to those who keep their investment in fiat or other assets.

BTC from what I know wasn't supposed to be paired with fiat and also ought not to have a centralised value, it should have been a medium of exchange between two parties who don't want government interference in their transactions.

But I think that as of today, BTC is more of a speculative asset than any other thing (store of value, cash payment system) but if there is massive adoption and BTC is used for daily txs, we will see it gain steadily and continuously against the failing fiat currencies. For now it is mostly speculative hence you should expect price volatility.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dezoel
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1078

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 04:16:58 AM

You have to chill. We all know that Bitcoin will get to $100,000 for sure, but it is not going to happen in a hurry, it takes time for the market make every move.

It took a very long time before we arrived at this current price we are at today (and reaching an ATH of over $60,000). Same way that you are aware of inflation, I believe that other people out there are also aware of it, even if they are not investing in Bitcoin.

People have been surviving inflation for many years now, so I don’t think this one is going to be anything different, people will also survive. All of us won’t be investing in Bitcoin, everyone have what they feel is best for them to do, and it’s good you chose Bitcoin, so try to focus.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1023

casinosblockchain.io

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 05:09:03 AM

Definitely hit 75k$, even 100k$, 200k$, but we need more time. To reach the recent ATH of 68k$, Bitcoin had to go through several price drops, even supposedly a dead Bitcoin bubble. The cryptocurrency industry is very young, it takes time to mature. Adjusted is needed to purge and find the ultimate gems.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 11:25:05 AM

There are a lot of things that affect BTC price, it will not always trend sometimes it will also drop down because of panic seller and those who are weak hands in terms of holding. For now btc price drop and I believe that the conflict of the two countries Russia and Ukraine make BTC price fall.
What exactly is making people think that the war pressure between Ukraine and Russia is the reason why the price of Bitcoin has been dropping? Even both these countries have declared Bitcoin legal asset in their countries as of recent, so the dip in Bitcoin price has nothing at all to do with whatever conflict they may be having right now.

And in case you forgot, the price of Bitcoin has already started dropping long before now, so I don’t get why some people are trying to use this event that started as of recent to say that it is the cause of the Bitcoin price falling, when we all know that it is not true. After every bull run the price of Bitcoin usually dips, though there are things that might as a catalyst for it to happen, but in this case it has nothing to do with Russia and Ukraine.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 02:56:58 PM

That's because not too many people see bitcoin as a store of value when you compare it to those who keep their investment in fiat or other assets.

BTC from what I know wasn't supposed to be paired with fiat and also ought not to have a centralised value, it should have been a medium of exchange between two parties who don't want government interference in their transactions.

But I think that as of today, BTC is more of a speculative asset than any other thing (store of value, cash payment system) but if there is massive adoption and BTC is used for daily txs, we will see it gain steadily and continuously against the failing fiat currencies. For now it is mostly speculative hence you should expect price volatility.

Exactly. Most people haven't even heard about Bitcoin, so it's going to take some time before the cryptocurrency matures in the mainstream world. While adoption has certainly increased over the past 4 years, there's still a lot to achieve for Bitcoin to reach a wider audience. If you're patient enough, you'll be able to sell Bitcoin at prices well above $75k. Things are just going down temporarily due to negative events happening in the real world (like the Russia-Ukraine war). In times of crisis, Bitcoin proves to be a true winner as it's a censorship-resistant kind of money no one can stop. The more people become aware of Bitcoin, the faster the cryptocurrency will soar towards far beyond just $75k per coin.

Some experts say Bitcoin will reach $1m due to the limited supply and ever-increasing demand. Buying and "hodling" BTC now would be the wisest decision you can make. As long as you don't invest more than what you can't afford to lose, you'll have nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 05:50:05 PM

Exactly. Most people haven't even heard about Bitcoin, so it's going to take some time before the cryptocurrency matures in the mainstream world. While adoption has certainly increased over the past 4 years, there's still a lot to achieve for Bitcoin to reach a wider audience. If you're patient enough, you'll be able to sell Bitcoin at prices well above $75k. Things are just going down temporarily due to negative events happening in the real world (like the Russia-Ukraine war). In times of crisis, Bitcoin proves to be a true winner as it's a censorship-resistant kind of money no one can stop. The more people become aware of Bitcoin, the faster the cryptocurrency will soar towards far beyond just $75k per coin.

Some experts say Bitcoin will reach $1m due to the limited supply and ever-increasing demand. Buying and "hodling" BTC now would be the wisest decision you can make. As long as you don't invest more than what you can't afford to lose, you'll have nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin

A long correction. Not sure how long the correction would loss. But on the other hand, would like to understand the market how it moves. More demand to it increases the price. Whales are now silent accumulating more and thats why the market is slowly moving up? However, its the right time to invest and pile up more bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies. Always, when there is a long correction, there has been a hype followed. Lets wait for it.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 07:33:22 AM

There are a lot of things that affect BTC price, it will not always trend sometimes it will also drop down because of panic seller and those who are weak hands in terms of holding. For now btc price drop and I believe that the conflict of the two countries Russia and Ukraine make BTC price fall.
maybe the conflict between russia and ukraine is some of the problems that have caused bitcoin to slump, but before the conflict, bitcoin was indeed unable to rise sharply above $50k. from the beginning of this year, it was only able to increase to only $47k, the rest continued to decline and held in the $35K-$44K range.

I'm more inclined, people holding bitcoins now, such as fear of being able to hold on any longer (panic sellers) and fear of a decline below $30K, so they let go so they don't suffer more losses. but fortunately there are still many institutions that can still hold it so that bitcoin does not continue to sink.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: