Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PhysicalBitcoin Instagram Account  (Read 225 times)
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 04:54:05 PM
Merited by Frank AlpenCoin (1)

I run (ran) the PhysicalCryptocurrency account on Instagram and have since lost access (lost my 2FA code).  I have been trying to get it back for months and they refuse to help me out so far.  I was thinking of just opening another account and was hoping to get the PhysicalBitcoin name but it's been taken.  I'm guessing someone here owns it.  Would you be willing to hand it over so I can utilize it?  Whoever owns it isn't using it at all and has never made any posts.  I would love it if you'd just be willing to hand it over but would be willing to trade something for it.  This would be much appreciated!

(keep in mind my PhysicalCryptocurrency account has helped bring interest to this hobby of ours, and have brought several people here because of it as well as helped lead to many sales of our coins.  You'd be doing a favor for yourself and the community! )

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bullion-n-BTC
Copper Member

Activity: 446
Merit: 65

Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 04:55:21 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2022, 05:51:07 PM by mprep
Merited by ChiBitCTy (5)

Been wondering where you went. I’ll ask around as well in my other groups and try and give you a hand

I run (ran) the PhysicalCryptocurrency account on Instagram and have since lost access (lost my 2FA code).  I have been trying to get it back for months and they refuse to help me out so far.  I was thinking of just opening another account and was hoping to get the PhysicalBitcoin name but it's been taken.  I'm guessing someone here owns it.  Would you be willing to hand it over so I can utilize it?  Whoever owns it isn't using it at all and never has made any posts.  I would love it if you'd just be willing to hand it over but would be willing to trade something for it.  This would be much appreciated!

Also, try doing it on a PC and not your phone. I went through this with Instagram and it was a nightmare on my phone. Actually only got access back when I went to a PC and did it through there

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 04:57:22 PM

I run (ran) the PhysicalCryptocurrency account on Instagram and have since lost access (lost my 2FA code).  I have been trying to get it back for months and they refuse to help me out so far.  I was thinking of just opening another account and was hoping to get the PhysicalBitcoin name but it's been taken.  I'm guessing someone here owns it.  Would you be willing to hand it over so I can utilize it?  Whoever owns it isn't using it at all and never has made any posts.  I would love it if you'd just be willing to hand it over but would be willing to trade something for it.  This would be much appreciated!

Also, try doing it on a PC and not your phone. I went through this with Instagram and it was a nightmare on my phone. Actually only got access back when I went to a PC and did it through there

Very interesting, I have been solely trying to get it back from my cell. Will try on PC tonight.  Thanks for your help here bud!!

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2022, 03:06:25 PM

I was thinking of just opening another account and was hoping to get the PhysicalBitcoin name but it's been taken.  I'm guessing someone here owns it.
Will try on PC tonight.
Not sure if using a PC did the trick or not, but have you tried creating a throwaway account and sending a private message to the account in question? I also noticed that only one account is following it and it's an interesting one [perhaps "the_alchemy_mint" is the owner]!
- Btw, I did some digging on the secondary markets that I could find from the first couple of pages on google, and luckily no one has listed it for sale so far [I guess that's a good thing].

Out of curiosity, why don't you just register an account with an underscore or a dot between the two words?
- You can also go with "PhysicalBitcoinOfficial" instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 06:38:04 PM

I was thinking of just opening another account and was hoping to get the PhysicalBitcoin name but it's been taken.  I'm guessing someone here owns it.
Will try on PC tonight.
Not sure if using a PC did the trick or not, but have you tried creating a throwaway account and sending a private message to the account in question? I also noticed that only one account is following it and it's an interesting one [perhaps "the_alchemy_mint" is the owner]!
- Btw, I did some digging on the secondary markets that I could find from the first couple of pages on google, and luckily no one has listed it for sale so far [I guess that's a good thing].

Out of curiosity, why don't you just register an account with an underscore or a dot between the two words?
- You can also go with "PhysicalBitcoinOfficial" instead.

I am not sure that using a PC vs using your cell phone would make any difference, but it's worth a try.  I am pretty desperate to get my accounts back at this point.  I was hoping to get the Physical Bitcoin account because it's just easier to relay to people and easier for people to find, kind of like how PhysicalCryptocurrency is.  I might eventually set something up like that, but I'd rather get my account back or get the PhysicalBitcoin account as I just think it would be better for marketing/search purposes.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 921
Merit: 416

Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 07:12:32 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2022, 10:38:38 PM by Eclipse33

I had the same problem a number of months ago with an instagram account of mine. I left it alone for a few months and then when I came back I was able to get the 2fa code and login.

Once I logged in I realized that instagram was just a portal designed to addict and sell you products fresh out of a chinese sweatshop.

I promptly deleted it once I figured out it has similar characteristics of spyware. The app requires so much personal information from you its like signing up for a bank account.

You can read about how it is spyware here: https://spyware.neocities.org/articles/instagram.html

It would be cool to showoff coins to a wider audience and get people into the hobby that otherwise did not know about it but the general instagram user is a shell of a human.

Crowdsourcing your personal self esteem and opinions to the masses in exchange for likes and dopamine whilst sacrificing your privacy to a corporation.

To each their own, but in my opinion these coins are too exquisite and will become so rare and valuable down the line it's best to not make yourself a target by advertising to strangers on instagram.

Perhaps losing 2fa is a sign for the best.

Edit: I do not mean to be condescending or aggressive with this comment, or put down people who use instagram. Im just expressing some of my views on the subject.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
ChiBitCTy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 10:16:00 PM
Merited by Eclipse33 (1)

I had the same problem a number of months ago with an instagram account of mine. I left it alone for a few months and then when I came back I was able to get the 2fa code and login.

Once I logged in I realized that instagram was just a portal designed to addict and sell you products fresh out of a chinese sweatshop.

I promptly deleted it once I figured out it has similar characteristics of spyware. The app requires so much personal information from you its like signing up for a bank account.

You can read about how it is spyware here: https://spyware.neocities.org/articles/instagram.html

It would be cool to showoff coins to a wider audience and get people into the hobby that otherwise did not know about it but the general instagram user is a shell of a human.

Crowdsourcing your personal self esteem and opinions to the masses in exchange for likes and dopamine whilst sacrificing your privacy to a corporation.

To each their own, but in my opinion these coins are too exquisite and will become so rare and valuable down the line it's best to not make yourself a target by advertising to strangers on instagram.

Perhaps losing 2fa is a sign for the best.

I don't use instagram to buy anything nor do I follow any social media influencers or dumbasses of that ilk.  Instagram is the only social media I use and it's a way to follow friends, sports teams, and find collectibles.  There are quite a few collectors here whom have instagram accounts for the sole purpose of educating others about our hobby, and buying/selling stuff.  Instagram has become a MASSIVE marketplace and has become a go to for coin buyers/sellers.  My PhysicalCryptocurrency account is not meant to show off what I have/own, but to show off the hobby to anyone who's interested.  I post everything, most items of which I do not own.  I had a lot of traditional coin collectors following me whom I was able to introduce the hobby to, some whom subsequently signed up here or bought products from users here.  I simply educated others or brokered deals for sellers/makers here.  This is the type of thing we have to do as a community to get the word out about this hobby..so in fact it's actually a huge part of growing our hobby and the way we will get these to auction houses (already starting) and to museums one day.