Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a Stake Pool script- Cant find one anywhere :-\  (Read 83 times)
The_Trader (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 10:31:53 AM

So as per the title I am looking for a website php script that runs a POS pool as opposed to the standard POW pools, something similar to stakecube I guess but with out all the other stuff they offer ie: exchange,fauctes and god knows what else.

I am really surprised this is so hard to find out there on the big WWW it seems everyone is still playing around with mpos, yimmp etc

Anyway if any one can point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated, oh and a while I have you here reading this I am also looking for masternodes scripts, I have a few MN's myself and am thinking of setting up a hosted service for either full MN's or shared MN's but again everything I have looked at so far have not really been fit for purpose, and these types of scripts seem to be pretty thin on the ground.

Thanks for any advice and the time taken to reply to this!

TT
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2022, 06:08:35 PM

I am really surprised this is so hard to find out there on the big WWW it seems everyone is still playing around with mpos, yimmp etc

I don't think you will be able to find such a specific type of script, especially for a specific niche such as staking and masternode. I think that all active sites with this theme are custom made and developed from scratch.
also, there is really a lot of work to be done around the whole business and necessary coding skills. everything has to work in 99.9% online. if only to install someone's script, how you will solve problems that arise during operation or any new updates or improvements?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████