Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When should it be forked?
ASAP - 33 (73.3%)
After epoche - 12 (26.7%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When should Einsteinium switch it's algo?  (Read 793 times)
SnoopCn (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:07:03 PM

Just to make sure that we're 100% democratic on this aswell Tongue

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:10:47 PM

Not until I have 1 million in my wallet...   Grin

-tb-

praxiscat

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:21:31 PM

I want this to be right after Epoch 2. But it looks like I am alone.

Einsteinium.org
SnoopCn (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:23:28 PM

Why would you want it to be right after the epoche? Don't see an upside Smiley

[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
praxiscat

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:36:46 PM

Clear time to prepare people. The coin would have halved, so we can do more of a big announcement. Like "New Algo, We Just Halved, This person won". They are doing community input on this though. As a miner, switching the algo sooner rather than later would be awesome. As somebody who wishes everything to go well and maximise the announcement, at the end of the Epoch might be nice.

Einsteinium.org
SnoopCn (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:00:33 PM

Clear time to prepare people. The coin would have halved, so we can do more of a big announcement. Like "New Algo, We Just Halved, This person won". They are doing community input on this though. As a miner, switching the algo sooner rather than later would be awesome. As somebody who wishes everything to go well and maximise the announcement, at the end of the Epoch might be nice.

Well I know what you mean but the problem is that a lot of devs are planning to switch to X11 ASAP so in order to get some of that "X11" hype it must happen fast. This week would be best (if the Devs are ready till then) Quick switch would also show every one that Einsteinium has great devs

einsteinium

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 03:03:55 PM

Well I know what you mean but the problem is that a lot of devs are planning to switch to X11 ASAP so in order to get some of that "X11" hype it must happen fast. This week would be best (if the Devs are ready till then) Quick switch would also show every one that Einsteinium has great devs

Hey Snoop,

Were not "changing" algos for "hype"  EMC2 has no need for X11 fabricated hype to get where its going. We will prevail over 99% of the other coins out there in due time, its science! lol!

But yes were working on it now and Einsteinium really does have some of the best devs out here!

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:04:40 PM

when ever the devs are most comfortable and have tested it thoroughly ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:06:57 PM

when ever the devs are most comfortable and have tested it thoroughly ...
+1

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
SnoopCn (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:12:08 PM

Hey Snoop,

Were not "changing" algos for "hype"  EMC2 has no need for X11 fabricated hype to get where its going. We will prevail over 99% of the other coins out there in due time, its science! lol!

But yes were working on it now and Einsteinium really does have some of the best devs out here!

Im dont mean pump and dump hype! dont get me wrong Smiley more marketing hype so people hear about the concept and do some research! Obviously it's gonna start some price swings but it will settle on a higher level after that (Basically like Hiro, which was hyped because people started realizing its a good coin)

einsteinium

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 03:15:32 PM

Hey Snoop,

Im dont mean pump and dump hype! dont get me wrong Smiley more marketing hype so people hear about the concept and done some research! Obviously it's gonna start some price swings but it will settle on a higher level after that (Basically like Hiro, which was hyped because people started realizing its a good coin)

Hey bud, My bad. I must have misunderstood. No worries! Smiley

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
romang

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:16:50 PM

Just to make sure that we're 100% democratic on this aswell Tongue

The sooner the better.

SnoopCn (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:17:21 PM

Hey Snoop,

Im dont mean pump and dump hype! dont get me wrong Smiley more marketing hype so people hear about the concept and done some research! Obviously it's gonna start some price swings but it will settle on a higher level after that (Basically like Hiro, which was hyped because people started realizing its a good coin)

Hey bud, My bad. I must have misunderstood. No worries! Smiley

My fault Smiley didn't really explain what I mean. Doing the right thing to point out that we want no pump and dump!

praxiscat

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 04:38:22 PM

I should note, we want our pools, exchanges, and above all else developers to be ready. We don't want people to lose their EMC2 in their wallets either.

Based on one of our Devs, they are in testing now for this, and X11 is definitely the way we are going. We have really great developers and they are really on top of this.

There is definitely a strong community behind X11, there is no question behind that. We also think that it may turn on some new people to our coin and broaden our community is a good opportunity. A broader community is going to be important down the line, when part of what we may be doing in the future is crowdfunding for science for those who want to give a little extra in addition to the foundation award. It also helps me establish relationships, thankfully I have some established relationships as well.

Einsteinium.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: