Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto mining isn't for everyone.  (Read 278 times)
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 10:44:43 AM

My wife sometimes complains about 1 mining farm, because the fans are noisy, so the rest of the mining farm is in a different place. What motivation problems do you have if mining farms do not create problems? I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will rise, so I try to keep my mining farms always working.
How can you get tired of a printer that prints money?

Agree. Should not be tired. However fear that 25 cents per GPU would be coming soon makes me sometime sad.
What's there to be sad about ? Unless your electricity isn't cheap to keep up but still coins are gem they deserve to be treated in such manner, mine and hold is the true way of becoming a successful crypto miner.

You have to learn so much dude. Successful miner is a miner who is happy with his mining.

Not many people can buy gpu´s and mine for years without selling the coins. People must pay there bills, if you really hodl long term - buy coins is the right way.

A personal Example:
i started in 2017 at a ETH price of 50 dollar with equipment for 13000 dollar - 13000 / 50 = 260 ETH - do you think i mined 260 ETH in the last 4-5 years with this equipment? The answer is no and i had to pay electricity, burning riser or other defect stuff.
Same for btc - btc price on my start 1200 dollar - we bought some 5x S9 for over 2000$, so 10000 / 1200 = 8.33 BTC and no  Cheesy this 5 S9 not making over 8 BTC in the last 5 years  Cheesy

Maybe it is not the best timespan for such example - don´t miss understand me - i am happy with my crypto bags - this days i calculate my mining rigs wisely and in another way.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1053

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 03:24:55 PM

My wife sometimes complains about 1 mining farm, because the fans are noisy, so the rest of the mining farm is in a different place. What motivation problems do you have if mining farms do not create problems? I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will rise, so I try to keep my mining farms always working.
How can you get tired of a printer that prints money?

Agree. Should not be tired. However fear that 25 cents per GPU would be coming soon makes me sometime sad.
25 cents is still a good profit Smiley
If you have been mining since 2018, then you have already paid for your equipment several times over. I am sure that the best time for mining will be when the profit is minimal, because you will receive more coins, the price of which can then increase.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: