Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Heroic Moment: My gratitude  (Read 447 times)
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 09:28:01 PM

Well, it's better to be late than never have a greeting. Congratulations on your achievement. I've been there as well to get that Hero rank from rugs to riches and get it for 3 or more years. Eyes set to the Legendary rank.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja Singa

Activity: 98
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 10:50:13 AM

Yes. Indeed, to increase the rank of an account is not easy, because it is very difficult to get Merit. But it is a satisfaction if we can achieve this thanks to our own hard work. I've been on this forum for a long time, and I'm slowly trying to earn Merit in order to get the best forum rankings.  Be proud of you who have got the best rank. Because it's not something that's easy to get. And thank you also for the smart ideas of friends in this forum, both about trading, mining, staking, and many others that I may not know.

mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 11:32:38 AM
Merited by Mpamaegbu (2)

First off – LoyceV, thanks a great deal for that big push yesterday! It was the most merit I've ever received.

It may look like it's not a big deal to be moving up the ladder in rank but to me it is. It's a big step, having stayed on the Senior rank for too long a time. At first, it didn't bother me to have been seemingly stagnated on that rank provided I felt I was doing all I could to the best of my perspicacity in making decent posts. Then I noticed that a lot of users I got on the forum before started ranking up before me. That got me worried, I intensified efforts in my posts but it didn't get me the desired merits until I forgot about making posts with merit in mind. The merit started coming. It's an irony, really.

Let me cut to the chase and not bore you with my story telling. Where I hail from, showing gratitude is an intrinsic part of our wellbeing.

I want to thank all who directly or indirectly have made my stay on the forum memorable. None of these users have I met in person but it feels like family chatting with them. CryptopreneurBrainboss, you're a good guy with a heart of gold. Your managerial and organisational skills haven't corrupted your humility. Two things that move me in people – Humility and Brains. You've got both.

Hhampuz, thank you too for giving me a shoulder to lean on when things got really crazy at my end.

CryptocurencyKing, Pokapoka124, Smartvirus, you guys are awesome keeping the fire burning at owa local "old people's corner." Una sabi how e dey bi na for African Proverbs in Pidgin. Na men wey una be! Nor be today wey hole don dey yansh na.

I also thank the entire Nigeria Local Board crew for finding it worthy to identify with their roots despite all odds and rallied round during the demise of one of its own.

I must confess how greatly I enjoy reading posts from some users in the Chipmixer campaign and tapping from their wealth of knowledge. These users' posts are deep and concise for me. Sometimes, I smile through reading them because of the banters. Thank you DdmrDdmr, pooya87, The Pharmacist, Suchmoon, o-e-l-e-o, AdolfinWolf, TryNinja, fillippone, mk4 who seem to be everywhere on the forum. I may not have merited your posts because I scarcely have any when I need to do the needful. But just know I lurk around to read you guys.

My gratitude goes beyond these names but for the want of space, I draw the curtains here. Hey! JayJuanGee, thanks too!

And to all the users whose paths have crossed mine in constructive criticism and fertilization of ideas, I say thanks a great deal. Your insights made this move possible. For users who are still having a hard time ranking up, persevere. Don't give up. Your time will soon come.

Thank you all. Now, let's roll the sleeves for more digging!

You really deserve this, I have read your every post, there are many real benefits for every post you make, just today I started to make reference for each of your posts, I learned a lot from each of those posts.

Today, we as beginners lost our way in studying every problem that exists in the crypto world, but the solutions you offer in each post start to excite us again, there is new hope that we can learn from your post ideas.

Not infrequently I see posts that only represent their thoughts, but not at all based on the analysis that has been done through research, so that each post cannot be used as a reference in making decisions.

In contrast to your post, when the study you convey in the post represents the entire analysis and study that actually happened, this is actually a reference for beginners in learning the crypto world, I am personally very impressed with every post you make.

Thank you for making a useful post, if today I can give something real, then I will not hesitate to give my best, what to do for people, be the reward you deserve, considering the many benefits of your previous posts.

HAPPY TEACHER, YOU DESERVE TO GO UP A RANK.
CONTINUE TO BE A MOTIVATION FOR EVERYONE, NEVER BECOME A PRIVATE PERSON THAT IS PROUD AND QUICKLY SATISFACTORY, HOPE THE FUTURE WILL BE MORE SUCCESSFUL.
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:50:11 PM

Thank you all. Now, let's roll the sleeves for more digging!

congratulations on your achievements now you are a hero member and I feel you have not forgotten anyone who has helped achieve this, you are amazing "effort does not betray results" luckily you don't become a "bloody business"

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 08:00:42 PM

I have to give it to you man, you deserve this archivement, you truly do. Its not an easy thing getting yo ranks like that. It takes a lot of input and being about what you do in ways that are pleasing to the forum. The forum tests us in a very simple but difgicand tasking way. Doubling of requirements for ranks is one of the ways and you did surpass this one. It goes the length to prove how well you can do when you set your mind on a certain goal as you did this one. It's a proud time you the community to watch someone who has been in a certain rank for way too long, get off and be about something and eventually does it without seeking any help.

Over time, I've come to know ow you for who uou truly are and it's nothing short of amazing for your personal and the energy you give in the local boards. I'm truly proud to share the same space with you as a forum member and a Nigerain national. Keep representing Nigeria for all the good things we can contribute and we are sure to make the forum and bitcoin great.
Congrats and Hero you, Mpamaegbu.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mpamaegbu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 03:52:07 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

If you're interested, you can drop me a PM once a month for a post history review and I'll do my best to merit any of your posts that I may have overlooked. You've been a member long enough that I think you deserve Legendary status sooner rather than later.
... and it finally happened today!

This post isn't about digging up old posts or a lazy attempt to bump this thread. Nope, it's not. It's just that I don't want to start up a fresh thread to express my gratitude so it doesn't become one too many. I wanted to pretend and act like I didn't notice this rank up and let it slide but my conscience wouldn't let it be. This is because the clan where I hail from, gratitude is taught as an integral part of our existence. We are attracted to it like fish gets attracted to water or cats to fish.

I shall lock this thread up once this post is made to keep spam off it. I wish I could get worthy newbies to splash these merits on. It's really hard finding them this day as most of them have taken to bounty reports. That's the impression I got the few times I tried.

I'm specifically thanking The Pharmacist who proved to be "talk and do". He made a promise of periodically visiting my profile to check for merit worthy posts and he kept to it. In my local parlance we say, "Na man wey you be." Loosely transliterated as – You're a man. It's a term used in describing those who accomplish tasks others find difficult attempting. To other members of the community who felt my posts were constructive or funny enough to make them waste merits on them, I thank you all. My local community, thank you guys. Ratimov, for speedily ending my chase to join the legends today, thank you also.

Thank you all, fam!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██