Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:28:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin from the economic perspective  (Read 302 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 09:39:06 PM

Going through some countries economic performance and statistics I came to a big conclusion that the economic benefit bitcoin as an approved currency in a country is way more than the disadvantages of Bitcoin to an economy but what the government in scared is the decentralization of the financial system.

Just put some example on whats happening on El Salvador.. This is the real thing that we could really give out real time opinions or sayings on what we are seeing on real time rather than

on being speculative on how it could economically affecting a certain country or place.If it wasn't made as a legal tender then I don't see much impact yet people would be using it
on silently and circulation wouldn't still be changed up.SO I don't see the point on why people do really keep tagging it on economic perspective?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 02:40:08 PM

Going through some countries economic performance and statistics I came to a big conclusion that the economic benefit bitcoin as an approved currency in a country is way more than the disadvantages of Bitcoin to an economy but what the government in scared is the decentralization of the financial system.

Just put some example on whats happening on El Salvador.. This is the real thing that we could really give out real time opinions or sayings on what we are seeing on real time rather than

on being speculative on how it could economically affecting a certain country or place.If it wasn't made as a legal tender then I don't see much impact yet people would be using it
on silently and circulation wouldn't still be changed up.SO I don't see the point on why people do really keep tagging it on an economic perspective?
You are accurate on your point as the Bitcoin network is is a highly volatile asset and since it does not have a stable price its effect on the economy may not be directly felt like an impact, correct me if am wrong the El Salvador situation may seem to be a negative economic chart as the IMF have warned against Bitcoin adoption but on the contrary, too long term goals Bitcoin will have a significant positive reflection and means of inflation reduction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: