Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:54:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I came as a beginner who wants to learn more knowledge  (Read 308 times)
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2022, 07:28:32 PM

If the account you are using now is important and you want to continue to grow, your main Wallet must be signed because it will prove that this account is yours.
If you have been familiar with crypto for a long time and just found out about this forum, you just need to continue what you started, because you have a lot of crypto knowledge. you can search anything in this forum and start a good discussion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trojane

Activity: 294
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 11:15:56 PM

Why is it that crypto has been there for a long time buh it has been  difficult  for people to know  about  this  forum
I think this  forum would  be more expanded  if more advertising were to be done.
There are so many  people  searching  for golden  opportunities like this so we should  improve  our advertisment
This is quite an off topic discussion buddy, can you just please try to post along side the context? I believe you haven't read the rules properly because you would've understood that making post on a row all by yourself isn't appreciated here and it doesn't create any awareness but spam the whole forum with shitty feedbacks just like this Sad
Hi BABY SHOES ; name sounds hilarious, welcome to the forum first and foremost and yes it's important to sign a massage cus it will stand to attest for you by the time your account prolly gets hacked but it isn't compulsory anyways, since you've known the rules already, get more useful Ideas from every other relevant person and move on! See ya!

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2022, 08:16:50 PM

To all of you, thank you for the advice you have given, of course I will study harder to find out more about the forum. I think it will take a long time, but for me it doesn't matter because it doesn't take time to know the most important thing for me is to learn everything.

Maybe I'll take a closer look around the META board as it's important for me to know.

aysg76 thank you for the link I will save it in my browser so I don't forget because there is quite a lot of what Ratimov made.

@KingDsen Of course I as a beginner should read this because it is important especially beginner mistakes that must be avoided.

@aoluain maybe I'll sign my message there later.

Wink
You are welcome. You can't learn everything at once in crypto. It's good to abide by the rules of the forum, this forum is not only made by that. There is so much embedded knowledge about crypto to grab from this forum. Just take your time to read and understand the basics of crypto while you get yourself acquitted with the forum. You will be glad to find out how exposed you would be at the end

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2022, 09:14:14 PM

I'm sure you will be more than happy to come in earnest because the forum provides a lot of things that we should know and with good discussions and contributions.
The forum will give you greater benefits just to learn the rules that have been given by the seniors in this forum and most importantly you must have the intention that the discussions in this forum provide insight for you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 11:00:48 AM

You are highly welcome to the forum and I believe you won't regret joining the forum, just make sure you don't go against the rules and regulations of the forum. Have been one this forum for few years now, before I join the forum, I always hear about bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general but I don't really know anything about it, but after  joining the forum and following some people's post I started understanding bitcoin and cryptocurrency which today atleast am really happy that I joined the forum because have really benefited from the forum, which I believe if you are really serious to learn on the forum you will definitely learn alot for free on the forum and nobody will ask you to pay them.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███