Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent !  (Read 13148 times)
Ben_91

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:11:21 PM

7 days of this Ponzi still greatest. So proud I'm the first transaction of the first day.  Grin
Man thats crazy cool, I'll bet you never thought it would get this far this fast already.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6511

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 11:18:27 PM

7 days of this Ponzi still greatest. So proud I'm the first transaction of the first day.  Grin
Man thats crazy cool, I'll bet you never thought it would get this far this fast already.

Yes!! this amazing greatest admin!!!

sereno

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:15:26 AM

don't forget the other good one minbtc.com
it started 10 hours ago and we already passed the bar of 3BTC. it's great
paying quickly and steady.

why not invest in both and double your eatnings?
that's what i'm doing

for now sleep, tomorrow is another day!

good game 125BTC

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:59:08 AM

Good afternoon from Singapore let's it rolling !!!!!

ExaMuff

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:28:05 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 07:54:06 AM by ExaMuff

good game but seem outdated.
rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:05:00 AM

Sent 0.03 BTC.. what is the expected time i get my payout.?

Transaction:-
https://blockchain.info/address/1Ja3AQaPtoRcXfnShCeHweFGhkGZKbhKod

Thanks

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
125BTCponzi (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:16:51 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 08:31:58 AM by 125BTCponzi

The site is updated after my night.

48hours ago* (April, 2nd at 2PM)

Thanks

Added. You can get paid after 10 hours, it's an average time's period. But depend when you sent, for example there are many transactions between 6PM - 10PM. So if you send at 5PM you can get paid less than 5 hours. You have to understand there are many players in this games so the payment period depend of number's players.

FlashBTCPonzi Round 2 - 115% back - 1%fee - Min/max LAUNCHED !!!!!
ExaMuff

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:55:10 AM

Yes i see, but i read in your site... Full automated system Smiley
125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:05:17 AM

I have a sytem automated to know how much I have to sent, to who and when. But the website is updated manually after control. I send payout manually too. I veriify many times before send any monney, trust me I have more than 300 transactions.

ExaMuff

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:14:52 AM

I have a sytem automated to know how much I have to sent, to who and when. But the website is updated manually after control. I send payout manually too. I veriify many times before send any monney, trust me I have more than 300 transactions.
I trust you, i'm one of the investors
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 12:48:43 PM

Come on more deposit for my weekend. Let's party!!!!!

rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:35:14 PM

48hours ago* (April, 2nd at 2PM)

Thanks

Added. You can get paid after 10 hours, it's an average time's period. But depend when you sent, for example there are many transactions between 6PM - 10PM. So if you send at 5PM you can get paid less than 5 hours. You have to understand there are many players in this games so the payment period depend of number's players.
Thanks man..looking to have more investment ..!

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Ben_91

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:14:49 PM

Yeah looking great lots of deposits rolling in, when I went to sleep I was near the top now very close lets keep it rolling this is best game in town.
wahldo

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:02:06 PM

be careful...there used to be only 4-6 investors waiting to be paid out, now its more than 12 waiting for payment...this happened to BitDoubler.

The more people have to wait due to large payouts not being met, the less likely more people will invest.  I hope I'm wrong as this admin seems to be sincere and really cares about his sites success.

just be careful...

BTW...six investments and five payouts, waiting on #6...

Thanks
longlivebitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:23:59 PM

problem with bitdoubler was they paid out way to much, so they ran out of coin real quick. Ive been watching how many are pending though and 8-10 seems to be pretty consistent. OP claims to be sending a lot of traffic to the site so it would make sense that the pending payouts would be getting higher imo.

edit: looks like there's over 20 pending as of now though
Ben_91

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:33:16 PM

site is down at the moment at least I can't get to it right now. But the way our admin advertises I don't think you have much to worry about, Bitdoubler paid much slower than this one and 200% was way too high and he didn't advertise no where near as much its like comparing apples to oranges....this one is still rocking just going through a natural lull but you watch it will pick up to blazing speed later on as another round of ads hit the marketplace. The main thing to focus on is all the new deposits still coming in.
wahldo

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:36:39 PM

if its up to twenty pending, then either the min or max investment should be modified...

If you keep raising the max investment amount, you'll will continue to increase the number of investors who will be waiting for a payout.

Usually if you raise the max limit you also need to raise the min limit, or this type of "backup" on payouts occurs.  Of course if you raise the min limit, then the poor folk won't be interested in investing.

Its better to leave the min limit alone and decrease the max limit to around .5

If investors want higher payouts they can just make multiple .5 investments.

This way things keep moving quickly and we won't get bogged down with 20 or more "pending" payouts....

Thanks
ExaMuff

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:40:16 PM

completly agree with you
125BTCponzi (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:44:07 PM

be careful...there used to be only 4-6 investors waiting to be paid out, now its more than 12 waiting for payment...this happened to BitDoubler.

The more people have to wait due to large payouts not being met, the less likely more people will invest.  I hope I'm wrong as this admin seems to be sincere and really cares about his sites success.

just be careful...

BTW...six investments and five payouts, waiting on #6...

Thanks

They are many investors but they are waiting small payouts. So big deposits can payout more of them. I made a ad progam of signature on bitcointalk, I will buy more visitors today and launch another ad program soon. I do my best for you and I think everything will be alright Smiley But your help is not useless, you advertise for the site too and attract new investors !

completly agree with you

The max limit is a max limits, if they want to invest less, they can, it's not an obligation.

wahldo

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:53:00 PM

125btcponzi...

you have a great thing going and i'm not trying to argue, disagree, or make you mad at me (i'm still an investor with your site)

i'm just pointing out, that by raising the max limit to 2 BTC or more it takes ALOT of small investors investing .03 to complete the payout of the large investor.

not everyone has 1 or 2 BTC available to invest (that's $400-800 U.S. dollars)..

marketing will help, no doubt.  I hope we can pull new investors in everyday (you have too with such high max limits)...if payments start to slow down would you be willing to change your mind and reduce the max limit in order to seed up transactions???

thanks for your time and understanding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: