Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in new project?  (Read 8587 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 08:37:36 AM

new projects sometimes too comes with a high hype and this are the features to look out for in other to be careful.

Exactly. Which what fools a lot of people.
I have nothing against trying out new projects
especially if you know you could take advantage of the very
short and quick period where you can get some profits out.

Some people see hype and take it as a long-term opportunity
but no it’s not. We are yet to see a new project reach success
as great as bitcoin.
Yes, the bigger the target profit, the bigger the risk you have to take. New projects offer high hype and big profits. However, what needs to be understood is that investing in new projects carries a higher risk than investing in existing projects. That's because we don't know whether this project will run according to what we want. Out there, there are many successful new projects and their investors are really satisfied with the results. However, on the other hand, many investors lose their money by investing in new projects. So, think carefully before you invest in a new project.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

tengui

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 09:19:29 AM

If you are not ready to lose money don't invest in new projects because the risk of investing in new projects is very high. If you are ready for big profits you should also be ready for high risks. My advice is that you should invest in large altcoins such as ETH and BNB because the risk tends to be lower.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 10:16:17 AM

Exactly. Which what fools a lot of people.
I have nothing against trying out new projects
especially if you know you could take advantage of the very
short and quick period where you can get some profits out.

Some people see hype and take it as a long-term opportunity
but no it’s not. We are yet to see a new project reach success
as great as bitcoin.

New projects can be good and can become a cause of your loss so everything depends on the nature and future of project. I think we should first try to evaluate about the project's nature and try to read about its whitepaper.

New projects can be successful but their success cannot be equal to the success of bitcoin because nothing can beat bitcoin till now and I think that no project will ever be created that will become more successful than bitcoin. We should choose coins according to the market cap but if we choose wrong project without doing any research then it will be our mistake not a mistake of a project so we should not blame New project all the time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 10:38:05 AM

If you are not ready to lose money don't invest in new projects because the risk of investing in new projects is very high. If you are ready for big profits you should also be ready for high risks. My advice is that you should invest in large altcoins such as ETH and BNB because the risk tends to be lower.
I think many people need to understand this because it is not easy to keep losing more to new projects.
Some of investors do not know how to search for interesting and profitable projects and that is why we need to do to make sure we don't keep losing money because that money could be used to do somethings that are more valuable. The crypto market is big and looking for good projects out of numerous bad ones is one thing we need to make sure we take very seriously or else we might lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 10:56:15 AM

I think many people need to understand this because it is not easy to keep losing more to new projects.
Some of investors do not know how to search for interesting and profitable projects and that is why we need to do to make sure we don't keep losing money because that money could be used to do somethings that are more valuable. The crypto market is big and looking for good projects out of numerous bad ones is one thing we need to make sure we take very seriously or else we might lose.
Having profit from the new projects are never been easy with things like these are needed good work and search as well which are important and usually peoples are lazy about this all which create problems, and they lost their money so if you are having time for taking all updates and things related to new project then you can go ahead and enjoy this profit but if you are having no good time, and you are not good enough for having all updates and information's about this all then surely you never invest in these project because things can ruin your investment, and you can lose your money without any problem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
Nazmul012

Activity: 785
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 10:04:01 PM

I don't suggest any newbie to invest any new altcoins as already hundreds of established altcoins are already available in market. Even there are many shitcoins that are still better than new altcoins cause Atleast you can sell it! But new altcoins are risky, even with proper knowledge and guidance, people Still get fruad by scammers. So new comers should maintenance a decent distance from purchasing any new altcoins. Even your mentioned altcoin is pure scam lol.

║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2024, 10:33:17 PM

What is the need of all these shitcoins and memecoins. Must everyone create coin? The more airdrops and memecoins come to the ecosystem the more Bitcoin is more used and the participants.are increasing daily. And all these creations of theses shitcoins.and memecoins I have not seen any compensation among them and the cryptocurrency world at large. At first I thought when these coins come to the system it will cause more competition so that those ones that increases in transaction fee will reduce their fees but that is an opposite of what I think.

And most of these coins are the causes of high transaction fee in other projects network.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Bushdark

Activity: 896
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 10:50:48 PM

What is the need of all these shitcoins and memecoins. Must everyone create coin? The more airdrops and memecoins come to the ecosystem the more Bitcoin is more used and the participants.are increasing daily. And all these creations of theses shitcoins.and memecoins I have not seen any compensation among them and the cryptocurrency world at large. At first I thought when these coins come to the system it will cause more competition so that those ones that increases in transaction fee will reduce their fees but that is an opposite of what I think.

And most of these coins are the causes of high transaction fee in other projects network.
There are so many shit and meme tokens in the market we all need to be careful about or else if we I tend to hold it for a long time, we might lose our moment because any of these projects are not always staying for too long in the market. It is very important we check and examine good projects before we decided to buy it, even though we want to buy and hold for a while to sell back to the market so that we can keep the profits and invest in other projects that would be fine.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 11:50:56 PM

I don't suggest any newbie to invest any new altcoins as already hundreds of established altcoins are already available in market. Even there are many shitcoins that are still better than new altcoins cause Atleast you can sell it! But new altcoins are risky, even with proper knowledge and guidance, people Still get fruad by scammers. So new comers should maintenance a decent distance from purchasing any new altcoins. Even your mentioned altcoin is pure scam lol.
There's scam projects in the space, more reason to be careful when selecting these projects. Newbies have zero hints in the market, know what to do and enforce to hodl promising coins. These new altcoins will do necessary runs in the bull and bear market. Investing in new projects is very risky and we tend to hold our ground in the market, don't get excited and hoop upon memecoins, it becomes favorable when you're hitting huge profits but when the market is against you, loses are never enough because you'll become upset with the market.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 02:22:32 AM

hello everyone
i hope you all are doing great I noticed many times the crypto project according to some events always grow like in last few days the project on metaverse is really trending everyone join these projects and everyone makes good profit just because Facebook talks about the metaverse. According to this analysis there is a project named Valentine.finance on BSC and they will be launch on 14th of Feb means on valentine's day and i guess due to project nature there is a chance to earn handsome profit so i a thinking to participate in their presale but i am afraid of losing money.so I need suggestions may be you guys know better than me. i also share whitepaper and website link
Whitepaper: https://valentine.finance/whitepaper.pdf

You know that in this era, there are still many people investing in new projects in the crypto space. That's why you should know if you belong to the investor category: are you the type of investor who first finds out or conducts research on a crypto coin that you will invest in?

Or maybe you are the type of investor who just gets carried away by the hype and doesn't do research anymore, or you don't know if the coins are legitimate and have potential. When you find out where you are, you yourself will be able to answer your question for sure.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tengui

Activity: 530

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 04:47:55 AM

actually this is very easy and simple, just invest in the top altcoins and you have invested in a good project. However some investors think that if they invest in the top altcoins the profits they can get are not that big and will take a long time. It is on this basis that investors seek to invest in new projects in the hope of making large profits in a short time.

AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2024, 05:36:04 PM

actually this is very easy and simple, just invest in the top altcoins and you have invested in a good project. However some investors think that if they invest in the top altcoins the profits they can get are not that big and will take a long time. It is on this basis that investors seek to invest in new projects in the hope of making large profits in a short time.

In most of the cases people choose quickly surging projects instead of top one so they are risk takers but everyone cannot take such risk because invested money does not come with ease for them. Most of the people are choosing only top coins because they grow with surety even if this growth is not much faster but is sure.

New coins are coming but about its success only experts can identify therefore newbies and common people can only get profit by investing in top coins. Those who want to get huge profit in just a month have the wrong concept because everything can happen in the crypto market and about future prices we cannot predict accurately so we have to hold until it gives us good payback.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Jonyshake71

Activity: 361

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2024, 11:41:42 PM

Op you should rather Focus on good projects with solid fandmental rather than focusing on scam or bullshit projects. Why you wanna invest such unknown project which doesn't have any solid proof or indication what could confirm your profit but easily stole your money. It seems you mentioned a memecoin coin! If so, then why these scam projects? Or if you have to choice memecoin then rather choice doge or shiab. At least they won't downfall within one night but have power to makes you profitable!

Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 21, 2024, 06:36:19 AM

Well I can't really advice you to join or invest in that project cause I don't know if the project is genuine or fake. There are some project you can't actually tell what will be the outcome and there are some you can predict easily. life is all about risk and trying, you can take the risk or you try if you are persuaded in your mind to do it then pray and hope for better outcome.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2024, 09:43:12 AM

In most of the cases people choose quickly surging projects instead of top one so they are risk takers but everyone cannot take such risk because invested money does not come with ease for them. Most of the people are choosing only top coins because they grow with surety even if this growth is not much faster but is sure.

New coins are coming but about its success only experts can identify therefore newbies and common people can only get profit by investing in top coins. Those who want to get huge profit in just a month have the wrong concept because everything can happen in the crypto market and about future prices we cannot predict accurately so we have to hold until it gives us good payback.

Its a common practice for retail investors to chase liquidity. Where there is liquidity, the price will surge, no matter what the current market condition is. Also, a new project has the money to do intensive marketing, which is a reason for the mega pump of many projects when they have been criticized for their fishy behavior. The market respects cash and if you have cash and can pay KOLs then your project will do well in terms of price, no matter how strong the project is. That is the reason new project has a better chance for short term profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
AnonBitCoiner

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2024, 06:58:04 PM

Well I can't really advice you to join or invest in that project cause I don't know if the project is genuine or fake. There are some project you can't actually tell what will be the outcome and there are some you can predict easily. life is all about risk and trying, you can take the risk or you try if you are persuaded in your mind to do it then pray and hope for better outcome.

Yes no one can give any advice to others because every person has their own concept and if we admire any coin and give suggestions to others then in case of its failure they will blame us.

Top coins can be easily accepted whereas new coins have certain types of doubt therefore just share your concept about altcoins but don't give advice to others.
If a person possesses knowledge then he will identify good coins by himself because finding new profitable coins is not difficult if a person knows about the creators and knows about the feature which is suitable for investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 04:49:57 PM

new projects have a very high risk,If you are beginner find a solid strategy. Educate yourself first with that project. Dont go greedy over an extra dollar profit. Its advisable to speak to a mentor or an expert on this. A lot of fakes out there though, so be careful.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kristiyana

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:28:06 PM

Well as Long as we have our personal decision I think the choice is yours, a lot of people keep saying that is good to invest in a new project, I guess they don't know the risk that is involve in making investment in a new project, I think those set of people that always give such advice I don't think if they have experience lose for the first time, because had it been they do I don't think if they will still give advice to invest in a new project. I won't advice anyone to invest in any new project, but I know some people can decide to give it a trial, but before you will do that first you need to make a proper research about the project before looking out to make investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
Kristiyana

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:30:09 PM

Delete

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 11:57:56 AM

new projects have a very high risk,If you are beginner find a solid strategy. Educate yourself first with that project. Dont go greedy over an extra dollar profit. Its advisable to speak to a mentor or an expert on this. A lot of fakes out there though, so be careful.

New projects are offering big deals, that's why many people are attracted to new projects despite the high risk. Only a consultant or expert in crypto currency investment cannot give you an accurate analysis of new projects. Cryptocurrency is a risky space as there are more or less risks in different coins. Investing is always a personal decision, but before that do a proper analysis of the coin you are going to invest in, then you invest be it new coin or old coin. Currently new projects are failing more so if you have extra money you can do it even if you don't have any problem losing it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: