Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] Australia Coin AUS - ON EXCHANGES - POOLS - LAUNCHED-Locked Thread  (Read 27785 times)
drmadcat

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:31:18 AM

http://aus.okaypool.com/

seems to have a problem i have 76,000 Unconfirmed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkThrones

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:51:23 AM

http://aus.okaypool.com/

seems to have a problem i have 76,000 Unconfirmed
Same issue
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 09:32:32 AM

Red White & Blue? .... That's as UnAustralian as it gets. Idiots!

Technically the Australian flag has those colours... but if you ask someone (oh, say Google Images) what "red white and blue" may mean, there's no sign of the Australian flag. The Sydney Opera House is not the image I'd choose for the coin's website either. I can think of a furry marsupial that would be a lot more recognisable as an Aussie icon. Smiley

Wondering if the dev is even Australian.
Grin Grin Grin Grin

So your Smiling cause your Chinese or something ? lol
Cry Cry Cry Cry

Crying cause your a Baby now are we...This is just Ridiculous, What are you a Twelvie or something !
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry

Congratulations flytosky, your my very first ignore  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
the[K]id

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:42:38 AM

Congratulations flytosky, your my very first ignore  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I predict you will be seeing a 95% reduction in the rate of pointless circle jerk quoting and smilies in this thread now.

Actually sounds good, think I might just join you Smiley
OzDigger

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:16:27 AM

Oh and by the way guys I thought you might want to know this as I posted I would support Australia coin if it was backed and based in Australia, thats in question !!! big question.

Yet this user id flytosky was quick to email me to ask how much I wanted for my $5000 mining rig on www.miningcryptocurrency.com.au !

I had to control my response as you all can see Australia coin has no Value and there is no way I will do business unless it have the backing for me to be able to sell the coins instantly! hence it must have $5000 worth of btc to trade instantly!

Yet flytosky thinks I would do trade!

sorry flytosky but your posting actions on here speak ! I don't even think your in Australia!
drmadcat

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:19:16 PM

aus.okaypool.compaid out
szvr

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:55:13 PM

http://aus.okaypool.com

This is good poll

I use it,I love the pool
OzDigger

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:26:56 AM

Australia Coin owners.

Where are you located in Australia, send me a Pm so we can verify your details and meet in person to confirm who you are.

You owe this to Australians to be upfront and clear who you are and where your located other wise Australia will not support this coin and if its not run by Australians in Australia then its not a Coin that represents Australia just like the logo colours your using.

Its looking more and more like a sham and your not even trying to assure us that its not let alone no one knows who you are or where this coin is being controlled from.

I have offered to personally confirm who you are so its now your choice to stand behind what you are saying or is it as everyone thinks it is and your not even in Australia!

The ball is in your court.

Here is a quote from Australia Coin.

"The aim of Australia Coin is to help make the transaction from traditional payment methods to crypto currencies far easier and supported. This will be a once in a lifetime chance to invest in one of the world's strongest economic coins."

Yet there is no clear transparency as to who they are or if they are actually in Australia, this is looking very Bad!!!!  Australia are we going to support this!  looks like a scam, smells like foreign people are controlling this!  so that would mean its Not Australia COIN at all!  so I ask everyone who reads this to post your views!  why have Australia coin not responded!!     

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Still no reply!   yet I have replies from concerned people who have invested in this!
As such I am no longer supporting this coin and have withdrawn any support for this coin until they are upfront and honest about who they are and where they are located.

If you have any details guys post away !   let everyone know what they are really supporting!
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
flytosky

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:36:33 AM

Australia Coin owners.

Where are you located in Australia, send me a Pm so we can verify your details and meet in person to confirm who you are.

You owe this to Australians to be upfront and clear who you are and where your located other wise Australia will not support this coin and if its not run by Australians in Australia then its not a Coin that represents Australia just like the logo colours your using.

Its looking more and more like a sham and your not even trying to assure us that its not let alone no one knows who you are or where this coin is being controlled from.

I have offered to personally confirm who you are so its now your choice to stand behind what you are saying or is it as everyone thinks it is and your not even in Australia!

"The aim of Australia Coin is to help make the transaction from traditional payment methods to crypto currencies far easier and supported. This will be a once in a lifetime chance to invest in one of the world's strongest economic coins."

Yet there is no clear transparency as to who they are or if they are actually in Australia, this is looking very Bad!!!!  Australia are we going to support this!  looks like a scam, smells like foreign people are controlling this!  so that would mean its Not Australia COIN at all!  so I ask everyone who reads this to post your views!  why have Australia coin not responded!!     

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Still no reply!   yet I have replies from concerned people who have invested in this!
As such I am no longer supporting this coin and have withdrawn any support for this coin until they are upfront and honest about who they are and where they are located.

If you have any details guys post away !   let everyone know what they are really supporting!
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Shocked Shocked Shocked aussie
SupercellKid

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:47:03 AM

How the frack did I not hear about this :/ Sacm Frasm Rasm Double crossin'. Anyhoo. Whats this about a potential scam? I beg any Aussies who are in the way of the knowing to get to the bottom of this. Is this ran by People outside AU? If it is can we please get together and Launch a true Australia Coin? If we can confirm this is genuinely an Australian coin then I am in. I only have an R9 280x but have been contemplating investing in much more hardware. I mean a helluva lot more. I have hesitated a little, but I would invest everything I have (And more by selling a few things) to help mine an Aussie Coin. We should call it Straya Coin. lol Im joking. Or perhaps Southern Cross Coin? Kanga Coin? Koala coin? I will even buy some Australian Crypto if it can be verified to be genuinely Australian, as I am right into trading anyway.

A Genuinely Australian coin is & has been a great idea. Almost everything we get involved (as Australians) we do well, and commit deeply, especially when it is for Australians.WE only have a tad over 25 mill people, but we somehow make a big representation on the world scene when compared by per capita percentages. Take online Gaming for Examples. For me its motor Racing Games and simulators. Many Gaming company's include Australian Cars and Tracks because even though Australia only has a small population, we have a massive presence (for our size) in these community's and there are countless examples out side of Gaming. Whats my point? I hear you asking. Well Because of our presence and because we are largely "liked" online by much of the international community (of course there are exceptions) (and im sure ill get a nice Troll Response for that) I have no doubt we will get a lot of help from international exchanges and perhaps even pools like IPOminer.com or cryptsy for e.g.

The thing is we need to know who & what we are backing. I dont have enough knowledge to verify the Integrity of this coin, I also dont have the knowledge to Launch a True Australian coin (should it turn out this coin is a fake/scam) but I have Enthusiasm for anything that I am involved in, in my life and add another % more enthusiasm when it has something to do with the Country I love and call home.

If there is anything I can do to to help a True Australian coin, then count me in. I have many talents and skills & I would love to be involved. I would commit unlimited time into this, if I can just verify the interity of the coin.

Advance Australia Fair Mates Cheesy
SupercellKid

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:56:21 AM

One other strange thing is that Aussies Seldom use Red, White & Blue to represent Australia in color. I find it hard to believe an Aussie would design an Australian coin that used REd, White & Blue (of course I may be wrong) I would have though we would have gone with Green & Gold or perhaps even Black, Red & Yellow. Aussies will know why. Anyhow, I may be wrong & if I am then I am deeply sorry for criticizing that choice. In the end if Australia coin is genuinely Australian, then I really dont care what color it isz, Im just adding this post to the argument of weather or not Australia coin is an Honest Australian Product or an international Scam.

the[K]id

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:32:26 AM

One other strange thing is that Aussies Seldom use Red, White & Blue to represent Australia in color. I find it hard to believe an Aussie would design an Australian coin that used REd, White & Blue (of course I may be wrong) I would have though we would have gone with Green & Gold or perhaps even Black, Red & Yellow. Aussies will know why. Anyhow, I may be wrong & if I am then I am deeply sorry for criticizing that choice. In the end if Australia coin is genuinely Australian, then I really dont care what color it isz, Im just adding this post to the argument of weather or not Australia coin is an Honest Australian Product or an international Scam.

The dev's have blatantly ignored all questions about the coin, including where they are based themselves or the unusual colour (yeah, colour not color! Smiley ) and the only supporters seem to speak English at a level I would expect of a seven year old French child.

Real Australia coin would be interesting, but since our economy isn't going down the shitter it would be a hard sell for people to take up I guess.
OzDigger

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:36:19 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 06:53:20 AM by OzDigger

Well as they won't answer the straight forward question I will post what I found online.

Arh thanks for the correction!   so why have they hidden it!  why won't they tell us where they are!

I am An Australian and I ask all Australians to post your thoughts now!

Domain Name:AUSCOINS.ORG
Domain ID: D171573580-LROR
Creation Date: 2014-03-24T11:07:01Z
Updated Date: 2014-03-24T11:49:59Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2015-03-24T11:07:01Z
Sponsoring Registrar:eNom, Inc. (R39-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:537e559e0ebc27ea
Registrant Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization:WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City:Panama
Registrant State/Province:Panama
Registrant Postal Code:00000
Registrant Country:PA
Registrant Phone:+507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:Email Masking Image@whoisguard.com
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:46:36 AM

Well as they won't answer the straight forward question I will post what I found online.
They are located in Panama!!!! Cheesy   haha very Australian
They only registered the site on the 24-03-2014

No, the domain is using a WHOIS privacy service. The address shown is used for every domain that uses WhoisGuard. That is not the registrant's address.
drmadcat

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:26:55 AM

Arh thanks for the correction!   so why have they hidden it!  why won't they tell us where they are!

WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:

As an Aussie i could not care less where they are from or where they are now.
audcoindev

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:17:16 PM

Australia Coin owners.

Yet there is no clear transparency as to who they are or if they are actually in Australia, this is looking very Bad!!!!  Australia are we going to support this!  looks like a scam, smells like foreign people are controlling this!  so that would mean its Not Australia COIN at all!  so I ask everyone who reads this to post your views!  why have Australia coin not responded!!    

If you look back I offered a long time ago to prove I'm Aussie. Now you come in here acting like an arrogant wanker.  Yeah, sure, I'll get back to you. Not.

And yes, you win fail dox award of the year.
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:27:35 PM

I have released full and final escrow amount to developers after getting confirmations from invstors.

https://blockchain.info/tx/3c69e9fccf75faf1ce5ddc3afecb3e7e731ea5ff5765d0e4ac0b2bc9b94f042e
https://blockchain.info/tx/7aceedad22701cd2b695fdac76ee76cc43ea893def962097990b79df983cfe5e

Dev Please confirm.
Stoxcoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:35:52 PM

Yes, AUS received from IPO for .995BTC investment.
OzDigger

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:45:36 PM

Australia Coin owners.

Yet there is no clear transparency as to who they are or if they are actually in Australia, this is looking very Bad!!!!  Australia are we going to support this!  looks like a scam, smells like foreign people are controlling this!  so that would mean its Not Australia COIN at all!  so I ask everyone who reads this to post your views!  why have Australia coin not responded!!    

If you look back I offered a long time ago to prove I'm Aussie. Now you come in here acting like an arrogant wanker.  Yeah, sure, I'll get back to you. Not.

And yes, you win fail dox award of the year.

And thats a typical scammer response, instead of answering the questions that everyone is entitled to know you make accusations and attack, yet its you who have failed to let everyone know clear transparency of who is behind this coin as its a totally un Australia approach and the same with your pure aggressive attack, who is going to support this then when all your doing if avoiding telling the truth and attacking anyone who questions the facts!

It says a lot about who you are and what your intentions are, you will see I have been asking this information since the Launch! others have made comments as well and yet there you are not replying at all to anyone to clear the air, yet your quick with the abuse!

Totally unprofessional

Very Australian!!  NOT

n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:49:49 PM

SOUNDS DODGY MATE!!!!!!!!!! i dont like the result of the WHOIS

WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax Ext:

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All