Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lowest withdrawal fee for ETH?  (Read 339 times)
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 10:35:01 AM

Total my ERC-20 tokens are currently around $520, unfortunately the high gas costs make me no profit if I transfer, especially for the conversion from ETH Lend to AAVE which takes more than $200, there is no solution whatsoever from the expensive gas costs and it looks like the ETH team will never lower gas costs for various reasons.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 10:43:22 AM

I'm not using FTX since many people are recommending it because of its low ETH fees but if you are comfortable sharing your personal information to them then just create an account on that exchange.

If you really want to withdraw that 100$ in your MEW, there is no way around but to pay those ridiculous ETH gas fees. Well, as long as you are not paying more than the total amount of money that you want to withdraw then it is all good if you really want to withdraw it. This is the reason why I'm not using ETH anymore when I'm transferring coins/tokens. The fees are very high that I can't afford it anymore.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 10:43:57 AM

The ETH gas fee for sending tokens is already unreasonable, I have also tried many platforms to send tokens and the gas fee is always above $40, even when the ETH price drops but the gas fee does not go down and I recommend transferring the token immediately as long as we still have it profit from gas cost difference.

If you don't need to transfer them urgently, then I would wait for the next major updates/upgrades of Ethereum. At least it is promised that then the gas fees should drop significantly, which I am not completely convinced of, but I assume that those who claim this have an idea about the changes and can better assess this.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 10:49:37 AM

One solution would be to use wrapped ETH perhaps? I mean, it is not real ETH but you can opt to receive wrapped ETH on Binance Smart Chain maybe, and then using pancakeswap to withdraw it to Binance CEX, which is still ETH in the exchange.

You need BNB to pay for fees but it is still cheap at the time being.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1328

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 11:04:11 AM

The ETH gas fee for sending tokens is already unreasonable, I have also tried many platforms to send tokens and the gas fee is always above $40, even when the ETH price drops but the gas fee does not go down and I recommend transferring the token immediately as long as we still have it profit from gas cost difference.

If you don't need to transfer them urgently, then I would wait for the next major updates/upgrades of Ethereum. At least it is promised that then the gas fees should drop significantly, which I am not completely convinced of, but I assume that those who claim this have an idea about the changes and can better assess this.

Waiting for Ethereum updates can take a long time and I'm not sure if the next update will help reduce fees soon. I'm leaning towards the version that the problem of this topic starter is not solvable. He wants something that is impossible in the current realities. Either he wins his greed and pays a high commission, or let him not touch these coins until new updates.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 11:57:01 AM

I have USDT worth $100 in myetherwallet but i don't have enought ETH for gas and now the gas is costing approx between $5 to $15 as it's dynamic but if i have to transfer the ETH from my CEX wallet it's costing me around $10 to $16, please suggest me a way to shill out less as I am trying to find a way to bypass this hefty withdrawal fee applies for ETH in CEX and I have alredy tried exchanges like shapeshift, changelly but they minimum order quantity is more.if i pay gas fee at myetherwallet and withdrawal from in CEX to transfer the ETH to MEW for withdrawal of ETH and gas fee then i will end up losing almost 30%-40% of amount which I am trying to withdraw. Looking for some reasonable suggestions to avoid hefty fees.

Here are some pointers:

• The first thing is that you need to pay gas fees in the source network native token when you want to send tokens. I wont judge you for this, but in your case you have a small amount of ETH based USDT in your myetherwallet. The thing is, unless it is a historical reason, you only store/own tokens on ETH if it is large quantities of tokens or if you are rich. Since you are concerned about $100 I presume that you made a mistake or it is a historic thing and you forgot about the USDT in that account.
  • The second thing to realize, is that there is no way for you to move those tokens without depositing the required ETH for fees, as ETH is the native token of the ETH chain on which you have the USDT
  • Once you made peace with point two you can do one of three things (1) wait for the merge and POS and hope fees drop, (2) wait for a drop in gas fees and choose the lowest amount on the gasstation and firstly fund your account with ETH and then send the USDT with the required ETH gas fees and lastly (3) look for a method to reduce gas fees further.
  • If you decide against the first two options of the third bullet, you should realize that Myetherwallet is a bit difficult to pair with new DeFi options for lower gas fees. You will struggle to get your private key out of MEW but you can try to restore your 24 words seed phrase to another wallet that is easier to get your private key from. Once you have exported your private key from such a wallet, you can try importing the private key to Metamask or another type of Web3 wallet that supports DeFi platforms
  • Once you have such a wallet going, then you need to execute bullet two above subject to bullet one. You can then use the new wallet to find a good route for cheapest fees to swap to another token that is cheap gas fees like BNB BEP20 or USDC BEP20 or any other version of token accepted by the CEX you want to send to. From there you can send away cheaply
  • Once you have such a wallet going, then you need to execute bullet two above subject to bullet one. You can then use the new wallet to find a good route for cheapest fees to swap to another token that is cheap gas fees like BNB BEP20 or USDC BEP20 or any other version of token accepted by the CEX you want to send to. From there on you can send away cheaply, or perhaps through the swap you swapped to your destination token without the need to send to a CEX first. Whatever you do, unless you are rich, never ever withdraw anything ETH related from an exchange as it will cost you an arm and a leg as exchange withdrawal fees are very high to ensure their transactions go through and they dont risk lower fees.
  • A good current platform to swap to get the best rates and route is rubic.exchange
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 12:05:17 PM

Waiting for Ethereum updates can take a long time and I'm not sure if the next update will help reduce fees soon. I'm leaning towards the version that the problem of this topic starter is not solvable. He wants something that is impossible in the current realities. Either he wins his greed and pays a high commission, or let him not touch these coins until new updates.
waiting for all updates to finish is certainly very long. but I have faith, this problem will be solved in the future.
The problem to be solved is not something simple. we have to be patient waiting for it.
while waiting, we can take advantage of the network provided by other platforms to continue to benefit. rather than expecting something that is still very far away. we can take advantage of something cheaper. we don't have to bother or compare with others. Complaining I don't think there will be any good results.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 04:26:14 PM

I have USDT worth $100 in myetherwallet but i don't have enought ETH for gas and now the gas is costing approx between $5 to $15 as it's dynamic but if i have to transfer the ETH from my CEX wallet it's costing me around $10 to $16, please suggest me a way to shill out less as I am trying to find a way to bypass this hefty withdrawal fee applies for ETH in CEX and I have alredy tried exchanges like shapeshift, changelly but they minimum order quantity is more.if i pay gas fee at myetherwallet and withdrawal from in CEX to transfer the ETH to MEW for withdrawal of ETH and gas fee then i will end up losing almost 30%-40% of amount which I am trying to withdraw. Looking for some reasonable suggestions to avoid hefty fees.
Few weeks before it was around $40 for a token transaction so based on considering that it cheaper now and you can pay less fee and wait for the network to clear but you also has the risk of your transaction get stuck for weeks so if you were me I would pay $10 and be happy with the remaining $90. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 04:37:18 PM

In general, there is no way to reduce wages in the current situation. But I usually do my eth withdrawals via coinbase. Because they do not charge a transaction fee, they only charge the current eth gas fee and they do not take brokerage commissions. You can evaluate this. Sometimes it also allows free withdrawals from time to time. I suggest you stay tuned.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 04:40:56 PM

There is no way to avoid paying for the gas fee needed to send your USDT out, I have a few tokens in my wallet that range from 40% to 120% that I can't send out due to high gas fee when sending tokens on ETH smart contract.
It's really sad that we get to face this exorbitant gas fees of ETH ceaselessly. If not for its smart contact feature, I'm cocksure ETH would've been dead by now. It's so annoying to the point of frustration. I've had to miss out on transfers from non-custodial wallets to exchanges because of that and on few occasions those tokens I earned through tasks I embarked on evaporated. It doesn't make sense to me to pay anything $10 and above for transactions. Nah! I rather wait it out. I usually avoid any token that has only ETH pair when I'm trading on exchanges. It's really disheartening. ETH is the reason BSC became very popular.

it's true what you say if it wasn't for its features. ETH has long been abandoned by its users to switch to something more friendly like BSC, it took me months to send the tokens I have and when I can send the coins I have are no longer valuable

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1673

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 08:08:26 PM

FTX will charge you around $4 - $5 for any ethereum transaction to your myetherwallet. This exchange site is operating based from traders to traders. FTX gives you discount to pay some of fees from your transaction. It's caused by this exchange site was allocating some percents from its revenue to its users. There's no other exchange site that was doing this thing. FTX is the only one and it's worth to try. I hope this will help you. There's no way to cut your transaction fees to make it even cheaper.

His concern is sending out his ETH out of metamask to CEX and not the other way around.

OP does not have ETH in MetaMask to pay the USDT withdrawal fee. For this reason, he wants to replenish his MetaMask wallet using CEX. For this purpose, the FTX exchange is excellent, which provides daily free withdrawals on the ERC-20 network for holders of the FTT coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 08:13:32 PM

FTX will charge you around $4 - $5 for any ethereum transaction to your myetherwallet. This exchange site is operating based from traders to traders. FTX gives you discount to pay some of fees from your transaction. It's caused by this exchange site was allocating some percents from its revenue to its users. There's no other exchange site that was doing this thing. FTX is the only one and it's worth to try. I hope this will help you. There's no way to cut your transaction fees to make it even cheaper.

His concern is sending out his ETH out of metamask to CEX and not the other way around.

OP does not have ETH in MetaMask to pay the USDT withdrawal fee. For this reason, he wants to replenish his MetaMask wallet using CEX. For this purpose, the FTX exchange is excellent, which provides daily free withdrawals on the ERC-20 network for holders of the FTT coin.
Right OP looking for exchange market have lower fees for withdrawing because he want to sent FTT coin to exchange market and sell it, I think right now FTX only as lower fees for withdrawing ETH. Binance take 0.01 fees for withdrawing and other exchange above higher fees, maybe OP have found the right answer here about exchange market have lower fees for withdraw eth but still not getting he was solve with his problem or not depending still not any respond yet from him.

kentrolla (OP)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 09:57:39 AM

I would like to thank everyone who has shared their suggestions but we all have agreed that nothing much can be done unless I have ETH in MEW as I cannot bypass the withdrawal charge from CEX as buying ETH and sending it to MEW is the only way to withdraw the fund i have in MEW. I have decided to wait for a while to see if the gas fee comes down and I have decided to transfer $50 (excluding withdrawal fee) worth of ETH to MEW as this could be utilizes for future transactions.

I would request you all to have a minimum of atleast $50 worth ETH in MEW for gas fee purpose as it's really expensive if you have to keep transferring it from CEX by bits and pieces.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 10:53:57 AM

If you wanna sent it from your MEW to a CEX then there is no option or trick that let's you avoid paying the transaction fees on the ETH network. The only thing that you can do is to wait until the gas price goes down again a little. As i am writing this replay the gas prices is at around 30-35 gwei which means a transfer of USDT would cost you around 6$ worth of ETH at the moment, i mean this is still a pretty high fee in comparison to the value of the transaction but it is definitely better then 15$. Usually the time period around 10 am to 12 UTC is a pretty good one to make transactions on the ETH chain because the US are still sleeping at that time.
Gozie51

Activity: 2492
Merit: 624

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 11:30:25 AM

The issue of the high cost of gas from ETH annoyed me, I didn't expect gas costs to continue to increase and I couldn't withdraw a lot of tokens, I've tried almost all platforms but the result is that gas costs are always expensive.

If your altcoins are erc20 then you don't have choice that you won't use Ethereum for your transaction because they are under the Ethereum blockchain. The fees of Ethereum has increased making transaction in the blockchain discouraging for many investors.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
asyakashi

Activity: 1918
Merit: 256

Just.bet - Decentralized On-chain Casino

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 12:04:36 PM

if it's an ethereum network there is no other way but to receive high gas, what you do is don't do too many transactions, only 2x transactions go to CEX to make it fiat, if necessary, don't need to use a swap platform like chanlengy because the fees will be more expensive.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet$  $
  $
$  $
  $
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
CARD GAMES
PLINKO
HORSE RACING
WHEEL
DICE
ROULETTE
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
✅ ONE CLICK BETS
✅ FASTEST VRF
✅ WEEKLY REWARDS
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1131

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 12:55:25 PM

Looking for some reasonable suggestions to avoid hefty fees.

You can try P2P methods to circumvent CEX. Also, keep track of when Ethereum gas fees are most affordable. You can use this address: https://ethereumprice.org/gas/ According to UTC, the density decreases a little at noon. Do not use the Ethereum network unless you have to. Use TRX, SOL and BSC networks for your $100-200 transactions. I wish you good luck.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 01:48:30 PM

One solution would be to use wrapped ETH perhaps? I mean, it is not real ETH but you can opt to receive wrapped ETH on Binance Smart Chain maybe, and then using pancakeswap to withdraw it to Binance CEX, which is still ETH in the exchange.
It will not work. His fund was in ethereum blockchain. It's not possible to use binance smart chain in this case. you will always need ethereum to pay the fees. If it's about converting or bridging and the fees was also very expensive.

You need BNB to pay for fees but it is still cheap at the time being.
his asset on ethereum blockchain.

The issue of the high cost of gas from ETH annoyed me,
Be patience and wait for the developers to fix this scalability problem but again no ETA. it may come this year, next year or even next decade and only the time will answer this.  Grin

I didn't expect gas costs to continue to increase and I couldn't withdraw a lot of tokens, I've tried almost all platforms but the result is that gas costs are always expensive.
That means you didn't know how blockchain works. If you didn't have money to pay fees and forgot your asset.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 06:54:41 AM

It will not work. His fund was in ethereum blockchain. It's not possible to use binance smart chain in this case. you will always need ethereum to pay the fees. If it's about converting or bridging and the fees was also very expensive.

his asset on ethereum blockchain.

Secondlayer then I guess,,, Never used myself but supposedly like loopring works.

Second option is to use like some ERC20 token if you have any? I do not know if this works for OP, but just another option to try. Supposedly ETH 2.0 proposal could also include something like this in the futur. https://medium.com/biconomy/moving-forward-save-your-eth-pay-gas-in-erc20-tokens-7fcd9969d9ff

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1120

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 07:39:57 AM

My same problem a month ago and trust me, I did all the homework and nothing was found. I even tried checking every hour to see how much change it will make. Like if there will be a perfect time where the traffic is lower or if the fees will go down just for some other reason. Yes, there are changes but its just cents of a dollar and you wouldn't even feel it.
Swallow the reality or go wait for new things to come out which they say will be a better one.