Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum whales bullish on Shiba Inu price  (Read 245 times)
QueenVera

Activity: 1106
Merit: 570

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 06:02:38 AM
Merited by Mate2237 (3), uchegod-21 (2)

Whether bullish or not Shiba Inu is the type of altcoin that I'm ready to take a risk on I believe it's worth it for the long term or short term, this project has easily accomplished what many big projects can't, if the bear market comes I will gladly buy even more for a cheap price.

If the whales are doing it why should I not follow them, we are supposed to monitor what the rich are doing and follow their path to success. When Elon musk started showing interest in Dogecoin, those who followed are high in profit but late comers are not. The Whale are buying when the price is down, if you have interest in the project you should do the same.
But do not gamble what you will not be okay losing, those millions you see the whale investing is nothing because they have billions. Gamble the little you can and take profit when the gains comes.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 07:48:55 AM

I'm not sure about the news but it could be true. Regardless, maybe it can make the price go up and down more so that we can take advantage of it by taking profit from Shiba. Maybe Shiba holders are still waiting for the price to go up and they will sell Shiba at a high price. And maybe they will increase the stock of Shiba while the price is still below. If Shiba can really go up high, it will make investors big profits. But they need to wait for some time as the market will not moves if bitcoin price still like that.

Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2022, 09:40:21 AM

The same whales are going to be the one that dumps all the SHIB they have invested in. They are taking the opportunity of this bloodbath to invest as much as they can and cause a small rise on the price. This small pump will give people hope, articles like the ones you have posted will start flooding the internet and then people will FOMO into it cause the price to be bullish. The whales will start dumping their coins, others will follow and those who FOMOed will make a loss if they sell, so they will either keep on holding or cut their loss short. This is how meme coins usually work.

Obviously yes that is a hundred percent sure Shiba is going that way. These whales knew Elon won't stop making noise and pumping these meme coins, so they are riding the opportunity to make multiple profit especially now that the market is bleeding.
Because of this, I think Shiba might follow the footsteps of Doge just like everyone were expecting.
I feel bad in advance for those who will going to lose a lot of money riding this hype.
uchegod-21

Activity: 980
Merit: 609

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 12:09:28 AM

Whether bullish or not Shiba Inu is the type of altcoin that I'm ready to take a risk on I believe it's worth it for the long term or short term, this project has easily accomplished what many big projects can't, if the bear market comes I will gladly buy even more for a cheap price.

If the whales are doing it why should I not follow them, we are supposed to monitor what the rich are doing and follow their path to success. When Elon musk started showing interest in Dogecoin, those who followed are high in profit but late comers are not. The Whale are buying when the price is down, if you have interest in the project you should do the same.
But do not gamble what you will not be okay losing, those millions you see the whale investing is nothing because they have billions. Gamble the little you can and take profit when the gains comes.
Oh! A very good advice from you. I call them the big boys, when the big boys enter market you allow them to show their strength. They will normally drag the market down to grab liquidity, in the process they will shake off the weak hands. That is to say, many peoples stop loss will be hit. As a wise trader you should not contest with them, allow them to show their strength and when the market begin to rise, follow the big boys.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
musafar37

Activity: 184
Merit: 65

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:48:14 PM

It is very difficult to say that Shiba Inu will be priced only for a special reason.But one of the many reasons can be said.But one of the many reasons can be said.Shiba Inu has already made huge profits. Shiba Inu's future plans are very mature.One of the best known  projects is the upcoming Shiba Inu Games. First teased by Shytoshi, Australian developer Playside Studios will create Shiba games with former activation developer William Volk.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: