Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Building a DAO governance ecosystem  (Read 31 times)
KingLuffyx369 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 05:19:12 AM

Hello Everyone~!

I am brand new to this forum. I am currently working on a DAO project. We are working on the white paper and roadmap so that we can work with a great company of advisors. I love the transparency of the CEO and the team and are going to follow in their direction. The decentralized aspect makes it full of scams and hackers. I personally being scammed not once but several times. I really want to make my own to provide security and trust. My goal is to be the Leaders of the DAO ecosystem even though decentralized we can be trusted and bring value to the people where even though it's an investment and you can lose your money due to market volatility. We plan on setting tangible goals and not sell pipe dreams. I am new to this but love the technology and the potential to actually use it in a way to bring good to the people. I need help and advice. I would love to hear from you. Thank you for your time.

Do I need to incorporate a DAO?

What technology is currently out there for safety and security?

When launching a new project do I need to use a launchpad?

Do you think it's a good idea to have a membership tier? I was thinking of having 3 tiers. Starting from 10k for basic and up to 50k for top tier membership. Reason for this is I want smart intelligent investors in the beginning because they will help govern the DAO. I don't want bad actors. I know I won't be able to filter them all out. I'm just assuming the higher the price initially once they see our tokenomics they would understand. I truly want to build something great. My team aren't experts but we all have been scammed and want to build something safe. That's our passion. We will be transparent and will work on actual customer service with prompt response times.

If there are any experienced people that can show some kind of guidance from failed experience or from actual experiences from using other DAOs that were negative experience that needs to be fixed. Please let me know. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: