Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 01:22:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you all for TONS of insightful answers!  (Read 48 times)
ZiberBugs (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2022, 10:34:22 AM

What a great and friendly forum this is. Two weeks ago, I posted a question concerning marketing of NFT games, and I got soo many good answers! We have taken the feedback from you and come up with good and cool ways to incorporate it. To summarize and respond to all of your feedback:

Make a good product that will market itself - We are actually very confident in our product, so what we have decided to do is to make a Full Gameplay Reveal video, where the viewers will be able to see and understand (the first version of) the entire PvP gameplay. This is something we have seen very few other under-development NFT games do, so we are hoping that this will have a significant impact. Video will be released later this week. On top of this, we have come up with an initiative to involve our community in the evolution of the game. We are going to have livestream events where we reward our viewers for helping out creating the game by for instance coming up with names for characters, inventing new abilities and suggesting new features for the game. If we choose to accept a person's idea, they will be rewarded with airdrops. This will not only be a way to engage our community in a fun way, but also a way to make sure that we are evolving this game towards something that our community wants it to be!

Focus on fun rather than profit - As a hardcore gamer myself, I wouldn't want to make a game any other way. I HATE the big profit-focused gaming companies like EA Games, so fun will always be our highest priority. Much of that will hopefully be depicted in the above mentioned video.

Give your community freebies and gifts - We have now launched an NFT giveaway campaign where we give out an airdrop and three of our most valuable in-game NFTs (think Origin Axies) to our earliest adopters. On top of that, we have also launched a referral campaign - a chance for our existing community to be handsomely rewarded by bringing in their friends and gaming communities genuinely. We are also going to have a Closed Alpha test where he hand-pick our alpha testers. There will be an application process open to anyone. Our alpha testers will also be responsible of generating the initial NFT Sale (ie they breed characters and sell them to the public, rather than us pre-minting them and selling them for profit), which we believe is a good way of showing we're not all about profit.

Look into hiring a marketing expert - We have opened a position in the company for this role, with not only a decent salary but a significant token allocation as reimbursement. We will start interviewing for this position shortly. Thank you for pointing us in the right direction in terms of where we can look for such talent.

Get people to livestream the game - When recruiting alpha testers for the game, we will hand-pick players that are not only appropriate for our genre and game type, but ones who can also contribute with a stream and a follower base. Alpha testers, able to participate in, and profit from to the NFT Sale, will 1. likely be easy to find for this exact reason, and 2. have a big interest in building popularity and hype around the game.

Create good content and website - We have launched the site, and our creative director has been posting all kinds of content and leaks on social media. It's very appreciate by our (still small) community.

I'm not going to leave any links to the project here =) I wouldn't want to make it seem like a shill.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: