Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:05:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Inflation hitting a 25yr old record | Predictions for the future  (Read 358 times)
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 12:52:49 PM
Merited by Lucius (1)

I don't expect to ever fully pay off the debt we own, things were going quite better before Covid-19 hit though, now we're at rock bottom again, at least we're not alone now.

The time when governments tried to help the economy and ordinary people with various measures is over, now they will try to charge us with interest, and they have two good excuses, inflation and war. It is not easy for ordinary people, but for those who knew that this time will come sooner or later, it is still easier to reconcile that we have to adjust - I have experience with much worse things than inflation, so I can accept such challenges perhaps easier than others.

P.S I was to visit Croatia next week but couldn't find affordable tickets from my area (I live on an island), I really hope I could visit next time, Zadar and all the Adriatic islands are extraordinary.

I hope you enjoy your visit, especially at this time of year when it is not too hot - and I hope it will be nice weather, because yesterday was a very stormy day with strong winds and rain along the entire coast. The good thing is that all measures against covid have been removed, masks are needed only in pharmacies, hospitals, and nursing homes. I would buy you a beer, but unfortunately, I am currently located far from the coast.
Excuse me for taking a long time to reply. Looking back to my post, I believe that I haven't phrased it correctly. I wanted to visit Croatia (Zadar to be exact), but there weren't any direct flights due to my location, and had to take another plane from Rome, after spending the night in the airport, while the whole trip would cost a fortune.

Would love to visit in the future, will certainly try to to visit within the year, I'll let you know if you're up to for a beer!

I'm currently in Poland, Krakow, that's why I'm not that active. So far it's great here.

My best regards to the whole community!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 08:17:37 PM

Inflation surges to 10.7% in Greece according to Hellenic Statistical Authority (ELSTAT) in May. Eurostat claims that it's the fifth highest in the Eurozone. At the same time, Italy surpassed a 36-year-old record high for inflation, reaching 6.9%, which is considerably lower than Greece, for two countries that share quite a few similarities.

According to ELSTAT, the major price hikes have led to a reduction in consumption in supermarkets, recording a 1.3% decrease in sales in March. Concerns are being raised on whether households are going to manage the increasing living costs, with fuel costing an average of €2.35/liter of unleaded petrol, while electricity has skyrocketed, being one of the most expensive MWh in Europe, even months before the crisis started in the rest of Europe.

Sources:
https://www.ekathimerini.com/economy/1185705/prices-surge-10-7-in-may/
https://sofokleous10.gr/2022/05/31/italy-a-36-year-record-high-for-inflation/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 12:55:26 PM

Inflation is increasingly worrying us, especially Russia, which is increasingly aggressive and does not want to stop the war so that the global economy can be threatened with a recession, of course this is a serious problem that makes us always be vigilant, actively investing can be the best solution to overcome inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: