Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pancakeswap behaviour at token launch  (Read 70 times)
Berioldir (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 10:05:18 PM

Hello,

I made my first experience with metamask and pancakeswap some weeks ago buying a new listed token. Unfortunately I missed the presale, where I could have bought to more favourable conditions.

At the launch moment I had everything prepared: metamask was connected to pancakeswap, the custom token was already added by contract address, slippage was adjusted to an even higher amount than proposed by the community (=telegram group). When I clicked on "swap" a window with an error message appeared. Unfortunately I don't remember the error, nor did I take a screenshot. However, two minutes earlier I bought some cake token to ensure everthing working smoothly. This transaction worked fine.

I tried several times, but the error message stayed the same. Only after five to six minutes after token launch the transaction went through.
I assume the system was overloaded by the high number of swap requests, so it was kind of luck if youre transaction was proceeded within the first minutes.

My question: is this a realistic explanation for the behaviour of pancake swap? Or was it just the slipping being to low?

Best regards
Alex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
February 11, 2022, 10:45:45 PM

Hello,

I made my first experience with metamask and pancakeswap some weeks ago buying a new listed token. Unfortunately I missed the presale, where I could have bought to more favourable conditions.

At the launch moment I had everything prepared: metamask was connected to pancakeswap, the custom token was already added by contract address, slippage was adjusted to an even higher amount than proposed by the community (=telegram group). When I clicked on "swap" a window with an error message appeared. Unfortunately I don't remember the error, nor did I take a screenshot. However, two minutes earlier I bought some cake token to ensure everthing working smoothly. This transaction worked fine.

I tried several times, but the error message stayed the same. Only after five to six minutes after token launch the transaction went through.
I assume the system was overloaded by the high number of swap requests, so it was kind of luck if youre transaction was proceeded within the first minutes.

My question: is this a realistic explanation for the behaviour of pancake swap? Or was it just the slipping being to low?

Best regards
Alex

If your slippage is so low expect to encounter error upon buying new token listed since for sure many supporters of that token waiting their chance to buy on its launch so to increase the chance to make your transaction success higher up your slippage to what pcs recommends so that your set order will push through.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 03:21:24 PM

Since the error is unknown it could mean anything but their site overloaded is less likely. The latter may have something to do with it. You can see most of the Pancakeswap errors on their troubleshooting documentation page guide: https://docs.pancakeswap.finance/help/troubleshooting, see if you can remember some errors you got. On that page, there is also a better explanation about what caused the transaction didn't get through.
CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 03:36:42 PM

Hello,

Best regards
Alex
Which token are talking about tell details about this token actually some token swaps need a minimum 15% transaction fee so I think you give a low transaction fee for that reason you failed to purchase the token.
Berioldir (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 09:19:24 PM

The token was Lucky Block

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x2cd96e8c3ff6b5e01169f6e3b61d28204e7810bb

I was not able to buy within the first five minutes. Perhaps the slippage should have been even higher ...
After those five minutes the transaction worked fine with my slippage value.

Unfortunately I don't recognize that error, too long time ago ....

Is a too low transcation fee another possible explanation?
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 09:31:35 PM

-snip-
Hi yes.

Anyway, you can check the error type in explorer.
- Go to Explorer
- Search your address
- Find the transaction PCS with Red Sign, in there have some type error you are facing.

You can find the reason error during your transaction in the document PCS : https://docs.pancakeswap.finance/help/troubleshooting In there has some solution as well from PCS.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Yogee

Activity: 1540
Merit: 412

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 10:00:57 PM

... I assume the system was overloaded by the high number of swap requests,
Did you change anything after five minutes? If that's not the case then it's probably not on the side of Pancakeswap but on the limitations of BNB Smart Chain itself. It may be a faster chain but it can only accomodate a certain number of transactions per block.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████