Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Veritas wrecks the FDA - will approve all for “ fountain of revenue”  (Read 75 times)
eddie13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 07:51:13 PM

https://t.me/project_veritas/1529

https://youtu.be/gsh_khmtMck

FDA caught admitting that they are basically paid to make approvals..
Going to approve vaccines for 6 month olds to 5 year olds even though the data isn’t there to support it because they are paid so much..
Are going to approve yearly boosters for the “fountain of revenu”
Biden to mandate yearly boosters..

Zero shots here.. Not starting anytime soon..
I am urging all to RESIST..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2022, 01:02:18 PM

https://t.me/project_veritas/1529

https://youtu.be/gsh_khmtMck

FDA caught admitting that they are basically paid to make approvals..
Going to approve vaccines for 6 month olds to 5 year olds even though the data isn’t there to support it because they are paid so much..
Are going to approve yearly boosters for the “fountain of revenu”
Biden to mandate yearly boosters..

Zero shots here.. Not starting anytime soon..
I am urging all to RESIST..

I'm with you here brother. I posted both parts in two independent threads and I got a few view (you must have been one of them  Smiley) and no responses... Its funny when you talk about a government organization like the FDA you get total crickets but if talk about the IRS, FBI, CIA, etc. you'll get some chatter. They think must think to themselves that the FDA is some sort of holy agency that can do no wrong, right? Well wrong, Project Veritas exposed the absolute corruption in this agency charged with recalls and what we think for product safety when in fact they are about product defective cover-ups to those that report into them.

Direct links to the videos in the expose:

Part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSXHrmOy8o

Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2_AY9uyOU

As a side note, I personally work for a company that makes medical devices and I have to work with the FDA submissions for adverse events from an IT perspective and I must say they have improved their process over the years but it is still flawed. I think if they could honestly use blockchain over digital certificates to verify identities and documents.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 01:42:17 PM

Veritas doing good work for use once more. This is unsurprising. By now it should already be clear that this is all a massive scheme to redistribute money from the common folk to big corporations.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 03:08:18 PM

I'm with you here brother. I posted both parts in two independent threads and I got a few view (you must have been one of them  Smiley) and no responses... Its funny when you talk about a government organization like the FDA you get total crickets but if talk about the IRS, FBI, CIA, etc. you'll get some chatter. They think must think to themselves that the FDA is some sort of holy agency that can do no wrong, right? Well wrong, Project Veritas exposed the absolute corruption in this agency charged with recalls and what we think for product safety when in fact they are about product defective cover-ups to those that report into them.

I just think taxes and spy agencies just tend to get people more riled up with their own conspiracy theories. Most of us just don't know how the FDA works most of the time. Good that Veritas has exposed them. There's no way MSM is gonna cover it.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2022, 03:22:57 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2022, 03:47:00 PM by cmg777
Merited by eddie13 (2)

Veritas doing good work for use once more. This is unsurprising. By now it should already be clear that this is all a massive scheme to redistribute money from the common folk to big corporations.

Good point. I think it is also for the purposes of both social Darwinism and overall experimentations for life extensions for the elite.

I just think taxes and spy agencies just tend to get people more riled up with their own conspiracy theories. Most of us just don't know how the FDA works most of the time. Good that Veritas has exposed them. There's no way MSM is gonna cover it.

True there are conspiracy theories that lead directly down the rabbit hole while others lead the reader/viewer to the bushes instead of said rabbit hole. Agreed with your statement. I don't entirely know how the FDA works myself but I have a decent idea from work about how adverse events are to be reported by complaints as well as the laymen view when you see recalls on the news. So lets say a fake company I'll make up in this case has a recall due to an adverse event or complaint. The FDA is supposed to do investigation along with the company on how to remedy the situation. First is a recall. So lets say Elite Veggies has a recall on their Kale and Cabbage. What is supposed to happen is that they cease production and inform the media that their Kale and Cabbage sold on x date to y date should be thrown out (or in some cases returned to the origin grocer for full refund). Elite Veggies does an investigation before reporting this to the media for remediation and they inform the FDA of their finding through e-submissions software. After they find the cause and remedy it then they tell said media.

So I'll give an example of big pharma in relation to my example. So Elite Veggies wants to purchase land from some people in a Community A as it wants to expand as the world's largest veggie company. More than half of Community A doesn't want to sell the land. Also, it wants to impress Community B with its organic line of veggies. Elite Veggies ships to veggies to both communities. Lets now say that Elite Veggie is wealthy enough to buy time for adverse events with the FDA or even get them to now over look them (which is their FUCKING job to look out for the people with regards to adverse events). They also own interests in social media and MSM for censorship. So now they decide to sell poison veggies to Community A to create a sudden death scare that can be blamed on the water plant at first then the chemical plant down the road that still continues to follow all FDA and OSHA regulations. Community B gets a different set of veggies from a different plant and is very satisfied. So Elite Veggies censors Community A's social media accounts and uses MSM to drown out the real cause of the people's sudden illnesses. The FDA seems to refuse to acknowledge this until much later. Eventually, Community A's people decide to sell their land to Elite Veggie that now uses the land for further veggie production. See how that works? Its all about money, power and influence.

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 01:24:20 PM

At this point in time, I take most conspiracy theories with some level of seriousness I wouldn't have give them 5 years ago. With all these leaks (like Veritas' own undercover of Google/Alphabet) it's clear many people in positions of power and influence would have qualms about stepping on our rights, be it for their own personal enrichment or for a cause they believe in and thought they knew better than us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: