Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betssen.com - Safe and Licensed - International Payment methods  (Read 771 times)
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 02:46:41 PM

Your personal information or your KYC verification has nothing to do with you getting scammed by a certain platform since they scam you out of your money and not your identity documents. Why would a platform need your personal information to scam you when you make a deposit into their platform yourself? If they are not legit or trusted and have evil intentions, they will simply not let you win anything or let you withdraw even if you manage to win something.

So, even though it's important to only join and gamble on trusted and reputable platforms, your KYC verification or personal information doesn't really have anything to do with you getting scammed since it's a cryptocurrency world and you can get scammed even if you are anonymous for them.
I think our identity is highly valuable than any regular amount of money, and if someone deceives us even if there is no money involved, it can still be considered as a scam. KYC data's or documents can also be sold at a good value in the black market. So this alone can bring the scammers or hackers a good fortune.

But at most, it was usually money is the one that they are targeting because it can be used directly and we all know that not all people are willing to do a KYC online for some reasons and not because of what I said earlier. Being anonymous only has to deal with our privacy and it can't protect our funds completely, but being anonymous is helpful for the bad guys. This makes them harder to be traced/tracked by the authorities.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████