Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People got it wrong about the slope hack  (Read 191 times)
ANSEL_2.0

Activity: 271
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 02:58:07 PM

It will get to a time where solana will be abandoned like Tron blockchain, the only reason why Tron is still alive is the gas fee on Tron - USDT and others, the smart contract is an absolute failure, and the same fate will happen to Solana, I warned people about Luna too but they don't listen.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kalchef (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 03:34:13 PM

Sorry for your loss. Yeah, the fault is 100% on Slope, not Phantom or any dApp. They accidentally leaked wallet mnemonics through an event logging service https://twitter.com/Zellic_io/status/1554936151194025985
Really? But I have someone that got his phantom wallet cleared out just like mine, anyways I just dont think I can coop with Solana anymore I am not getting back my 5k its gone for good.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Kalchef (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 03:36:08 PM

Solana is a technologically bad blockchain that could be hacked into, that is the only thing to talk about right now. I know that not many people would like to hear this, and even right now the price hasn't crashed and burned like it did with Luna, which it should have. But that is the reality, to me one SOL doesn't worth 10 cents right now, and anyone who buys currently are opening themselves up for any future trouble.

I made my friend sell his SOL a few days before this hack, saying "maybe not tomorrow but one day there will be a problem" and just a few days later this happens, he was very grateful to me. I am telling you all the same, sell it right now and get out.
Exactly, this is why I am leaving solana block chain for good, too many hacks in its life time, its has always been buggy since day one but I thought things will get better with the project, I was wrong all along.

Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 07:33:21 PM

I lost 5000$ in slope wallet and I heard people saying that only those who have used their wallet to claim free airdrops or NFT are affected, this is a lie, I've never used my wallet for any airdrop or connect to any platform before, no sending out from my wallet for months and all coins in the wallet are from binance exchange. ..

This is really confusing and scary right now. If these things really happen as you mention, then we still might not know how much of our wallet is affected and when our wallet is going to empty. We are in a moment of tense. Let's see what happens and what news comes out next . And there is another scary season that might be coming if any news comes out that Solana is responsible for this hack. I don't know what is going to happen. I am really very scared right now.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 08:01:51 PM

I lost 5000$ in slope wallet and I heard people saying that only those who have used their wallet to claim free airdrops or NFT are affected, this is a lie, I've never used my wallet for any airdrop or connect to any platform before, no sending out from my wallet for months and all coins in the wallet are from binance exchange. ..

Use a wallet to store your assets with a trusted wallet. Losing money from the wallet is nothing new, I've experienced it too. Although the developer says the platform does not back up Private Keys or Phrase Keys, this is hard to believe for certain wallets. I recommend using Trust Wallet, if you want to buy NFT, then you can connect with Binance.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: