Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge crypto scam that happened last year(2021)  (Read 497 times)
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 11:16:22 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2022, 09:12:31 AM by Cookdata

I must agree with this since this is what I experienced. I've also lost my funds when I invested them in NFT projects due to hype which is also my mistake. Most of them have turned into rug pull. One thing I realized is that there's no such thing as easy money or earnings. Most of them have turned into a ponzi scheme and those who invested first benefited from it the most. I guess every NFT would end up that way if the developers couldn't handle it well.

Cryptocurrency is not for the fainted heart, they are volatile and may break you, especially the new one if you don't do the proper steps require before investing in any project. You may even do all the necessary things needed but the project you invested in may still fail, It is just risky to put money on new ideas.
Instead of wanting to enter a new project and lose all, it is better you buy a project that is already in the market with a good reputation and has something decent after holding for some period, who knows you may even get more profits in there than the new crap projects that will give you a heart attack.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 08:58:55 AM

The huge crypto scam that happened in 2021 that nobody wants to talk about is the metaverse coin and NFT projects. 99% of them are pure ponzis and rugpulls waiting to be happened,,, and the old shillers are talking about them thinking people forgot about their past promoted scams. New chillers and influencers are just recruited by old pump n dump groups.

I must agree with this since this is what I experienced. I've also lost my funds when I invested them in NFT projects due to hype which is also my mistake. Most of them have turned into rug pull. One thing I realized is that there's no such thing as easy money or earnings. Most of them have turned into a ponzi scheme and those who invested first benefited from it the most. I guess every NFT would end up that way if the developers couldn't handle it well.

Well I hope this makes you learn your lesson. I mean, the lessons are all there already, the mistakes made by thousands of people (myself included in 2017),,, we hope always to tell people so they can avoid our mistakes. This is why I spend time sometimes talking about it even though they can sometimes be stuff that people dislike to hear.

99% of NFTs will end badly, and not because of developers but because of the intent.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2022, 07:32:14 PM

99% of NFTs will end badly, and not because of developers but because of the intent.
Nft scam is now increasing day by day. One of the biggest problems in Nft project is they are totaly anonymous.
Solona Nft projects are almost anonymous and magiciden list their Project. I experienced that 80% of their Discord and twitter community just fake or bot.
Etherium NFt are also result in rug pull. So always look for these project where profit chance is greater than loss.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: