Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUSTABIT.COM fraud and illegal hold of funds.  (Read 192 times)
JustAbadhairday (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 09:03:43 PM

those are not me wtf this is why you got the wrong person. All. My acc is justabadhairday, justabadhairdayy, caplocks , swifter , tutorials. Those above is not my account. Wrong person sir ! I can show proof of more accounts I had and you know damn well those are not my account. Next time check from my IP even the account everlasting9699 you muted as well. The rest of those is not my account but so stop with the bs

I'm confident that they are your accounts, but I'm not surprised that you have more. On a side note, all of the accounts you listed are muted and JustABadHairDay alone was muted seven times for asking for money.

In any case, as I said we are way past debating whether you deserved to be muted in the first place or not. Whether you think it's justified or not, I permanently banned you from bustabit's chat on September 7, 2021 and told you I would lock your account if you ignored your ban. You ignored your ban, so your account was locked. You can refer to my initial response for details, but those are the key facts.
here’s me again stating HOW HE UNMUTED SOMEONE THAT DID THE SAME THING I did
https://prnt.sc/MnkISLDEUwbF I have all the proof in the world showing all the unfairness I’ve dealt it. I can back up EVEYTHING IM SAYING. Whether if I own the account I can back it up. And the ones you showed isn’t me. Allow me to withdraw my money !!!!AND FOR PEOPLE THAT SEE “begging” I didn’t beg anyone. He thinks I’m someone else and say I’m muted for begging when in fact I didn’t beg anyone. REFUND ME !!
Kxngkeno

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 09:54:12 PM

those are not me wtf this is why you got the wrong person. All. My acc is justabadhairday, justabadhairdayy, caplocks , swifter , tutorials. Those above is not my account. Wrong person sir ! I can show proof of more accounts I had and you know damn well those are not my account. Next time check from my IP even the account everlasting9699 you muted as well. The rest of those is not my account but so stop with the bs

I'm confident that they are your accounts, but I'm not surprised that you have more. On a side note, all of the accounts you listed are muted and JustABadHairDay alone was muted seven times for asking for money.

In any case, as I said we are way past debating whether you deserved to be muted in the first place or not. Whether you think it's justified or not, I permanently banned you from bustabit's chat on September 7, 2021 and told you I would lock your account if you ignored your ban. You ignored your ban, so your account was locked. You can refer to my initial response for details, but those are the key facts.
not only that you’re lying. Tell the community that you muted me on those two accounts without any rules being broken on them.  Because you probably thought I was someone else right show what I broke on those. Not only that I emailed you asking why didn’t I get inform my account was disabled /can’t withdraw but can deposit. If you deposit in a disabled account you should be refunded corrected ? Same goes for the account @Tutorials I’m playing as normal. Don’t have any convo and you froze those funds too right? But showing me an account called 200dollar that I don’t own and say I broke it ? How does that make sense ? Prove to me and th community that those are mine because you’re falsely incriminating me and refusing to allow me to withdraw and be done with your site. That’s why king left , chip chap left and others because of your ego. That’s why your own mod talk about you too.
I can confirm @justabadhairday is right about how he’s being treated. I myself spoke publicly about it and Daniel friends kept bashing and muted me because I spoke up about it. My @needitback on bustabit. I think you should allow him to withdraw his funds and those account you posted aren’t him Daniel you’ve lost my trust in bustabit.  You’re holding his funds hostage instead of allowing him to withdraw , if you don’t want someone on your site let them get their money that’s in their account then that they deposited.
JustAbadhairday (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 02:18:24 AM

@Devans I’m waiting for the proof that I am those people and I did in fact begged to be muted so please show the proof that you don’t have. If you can’t , stop holding my funds and release. As much as I don’t want to take this to the next level I will.  Also an apology for accusing me of having hundreds of accounts and apology to the community. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: