Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Argument against vaccines quite flawed  (Read 537 times)
im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 09:09:20 PM

It depends the country, am sure of the vaccines they giving people here many people is saying good about the vaccine, and before the vaccine will be given to you, those nurses in position to give you the vaccine will explain what you will experience the symptoms that will come to your way like severe headache, fever and other once they mention and before that time government has announced of the vaccine, i think if their is fake or inactive vaccine it depends to the country and people that produce the vaccine

That's right, it all depends on the government in their respective countries.
Like in my country, there are still some people contra with giving vaccine and who refuse to be vaccinated, because they are lazy and tired of injecting vaccines up to 2 or 3 times. For this reason, the goverment makes desicion such as, entering into the public environment, such as markets, malls or cinemas, must have a vaccine certificate for at least the first dose.
And then the community wants to participate in carrying out government programs, in which all people are required to vaccinate.
Until today the government in my country is very effective.

It seems we are in the same country. and it's true that this method is effective, especially in big cities where mobility is higher. Those who initially doubted, wanted to hide or even didn't believe in vaccines with an alibi that wasn't strong enough because it was only based on a few negative statements about vaccines, in the end, like it or not, they had to be vaccinated if they wanted to be free everywhere.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2022, 12:26:07 AM

The FDA agrees as long as they get paid by the drug companies as this latest Project Veritas expose shows:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5385906.msg59265269#msg59265269

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 01:02:32 PM

Frightening if you think about it. Got fooled once but not doing it over again. Just hoping it isn't as bad as we're thinking. A neighbor mentioned one of his coworkers got comatose after taking the booster. Not sure if it was a different brand as his "full dose" since apparently we was doing fine after those 2 shots. It's the booster that did him in.

That you don't know. The fact something happened to him after getting the booster (even if immediately after) doesn't mean it happened because of it. A lot of people are gonna die after getting any number of doses of this or any other vaccine, and a lot of people will die after not taking it. In fact, the one universal truth is that we're all going to die.
That's why one of science's golden rules is "Correlation Does Not Mean Causation".

Here's an example: Somebody died a few years ago from leptospirosis. Of course, an army of armchair scientists soon determined the person had drank a can of Coca-Cola before dying, So Coca-Cola HAD to be the cause, due to leptospira being found on rat urine. Of course, it took some time for somebody to realize leptospirosis has a 1 to 2 week onset time, so the person must have contracted the disease long before drinking the soda can. Even today, when you buy a soda can, there are people that will warn you to wash it before drinking from it, because you might get leptospirosis.

I'm still noping out of it, considering it's not just me but also many people I know that started feeling unwell after taking these vaxx. And I don't mean just the "usual" stuff like swelling and fever after taking any other vaccines.
BernyJB

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 02:28:19 PM

I'm still noping out of it, considering it's not just me but also many people I know that started feeling unwell after taking these vaxx. And I don't mean just the "usual" stuff like swelling and fever after taking any other vaccines.

Vaccines are pretty much like birth control pills, in that some people have no side effects whatsoever, while on others they make a mess. If you're feeling unwell, the smart thing to do (instead of saying "it must have been because of...") is to consult a physician. It may be because of the vaccine, or it may have other causes, related or not to it. You can speculate all you want, but in the end, only a doctor can give you the right answer.
Dunamisx

Activity: 812
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 03:50:24 PM

The thing is even in Canada right now, the effect of covid 19 vaccination is causing alot of chaos as in the case of the truckers, people are going against the mandatory effect of getting vaccinated bit the truth is that even those that got vaccinated were still suffering from the recent Variants of Omicron and the government in Canada is placing the vaccination route a mandate for it's citizens. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 07:51:31 PM

The world is just a giant corrupt junk heap. People are figting a non exist "virus".
Pro-Freedom MEP's Demand Resignation of Ursula von der Leyen for COVID Corruption
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2Uuo4xBLDQC1/

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 07:36:05 PM

Vaccines are pretty much like birth control pills, in that some people have no side effects whatsoever, while on others they make a mess. If you're feeling unwell, the smart thing to do (instead of saying "it must have been because of...") is to consult a physician. It may be because of the vaccine, or it may have other causes, related or not to it. You can speculate all you want, but in the end, only a doctor can give you the right answer.

I would get myself checked, once I get the money. That's the thing with vaccine mandates, the poor usually can't opt out of it if it'll be required to take public transport or for job.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 12:17:24 PM

would you change the uncertainty about the vaccine being unsafe for the uncertainty about the virus being equally unknown and certainly unsafe short term??

People who are uncertain about taking the vaccine should look at the data. Vaccines have been available for over a year, now. The protection they confer against both severe disease and also any level of infection is quite clear. Once you look at and understand the data, then the decision should be obvious.

People who know that there are still ways to get at data and info which corp/gov censors might be running across other information.  Such as this:

Atheletes vaxx adverse reactions or dying-Volume 3
  https://www.bitchute.com/video/qIixgz5UbsyF/

Yeah, yeah, if you look at 'the data' and 'the science' (on the 'safe' media) then you will 'know' that these things are perfectly normal and they happen all the time.  Or that it's all because of the effects of 'covid-19'...even though it didn't seem to be happening in 2020 what the plandemic was 'raging' and the de-pop shots were not rolled out yet.

Sorry, people are not that stupid.  More and more they can figure out what they are seeing.  No more chumps lining up to get the de-pop shot.  The chumps who did got it under EUA have only themselves to fall back on for help as the get sick and die on their march out of the gene pool.

So, your argument is that you have the right information, in this case, that vaccines causes deaths, while the official media is lying in the sense that the virus does not cause deaths. The people working their assess off in hospitals are lying, most doctors, except the ones that you follow, are lying and everyone with a vaccine will die.

Your proof of this is an "alternative news outlet" right? Are you aware of the difficulty of others believing you?

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 07:18:48 PM

Your proof of this is an "alternative news outlet" right?

I almost never claim 'proof' of anything because I almost never see 'proof' of anything.  'Alternative' sources of information other than those 'brought to you by Pfizer' (which includes the captured regulatory agencies) form the basis of input I use to deduce the more likely and less likely representations of 'reality' (as I define the term.)

I do skim mainstream sources often enough just to see what the enemy is pushing and what psychological methods they are employing.  The stuff is written and produced for people who are quite low-functioning so it takes only a matter of minutes or seconds in a lot of cases.

Are you aware of the difficulty of others believing you?

Of course!  For about 30% it is not just difficult but psychologically and/or physiologically impossible to shift away from their cult leaders no matter what happens.  This is the same 30% who would bring their kids to the high priest to sacrifice on an alter, and defend to the death the need for the priest to perform the actions.  For the greater good.  Anyone who argued that the rains might come even if the ceremony were not performed would be in great danger from this 30%.

I don't really care that much about this 30%.  This 30% are the ballast needed for TPTB to pull their various scams.  When they go bye-bye there will be some hope, but not before.  And again, there is absolutely nothing which will turn them around.  Sad, but it is what it is.

The main block of people I actually care about would the the 50/60-ish percent who have at least the potential to open their eyes just a little bit as things go into complete absurd-ville and save themselves before it's too late.  While most of those who do will be at best not part of the ballast that the WEF guys need, some may even become a positive influence as we proceed into the later phases of the struggles.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1790
Merit: 2537

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2022, 09:00:59 PM

The people working their asses off in hospitals get a smaller picture at their local hospital(s) of what is happening, but even then, the small amount of medical professionals I have talked to locally, who are friends (mainly nurses & 2 doctors), seem well aware of what the CDC does and how politically-driven they are, so they take most of what the CDC says and does with a grain of salt. Yet, IMO, everyone else seems to be treating these guys like God's and allowing decisions that potentially have long-term consequences.

Unless you are extremely high risk and willing to accept the mRNA experimentation, IMO, the best solution for most is going to be vitamins C, D, and Zinc, and practice proper hygiene. I personally don't mind masks and would encourage their use at times of high spread and close environments, but I dislike mandates in general.

This has been feeling more like when the CDC created a 5th vital sign (pain) in 1996, and big pharma rolled out their "very tested, non-addictive" opioid "solution" (Oxy) to it the same year.. which has killed millions and gotten many millions more addicted to them, and it isn't over yet. Every doctor under the sun defended and distributed this for many many years, and the majority ignored the addictive behaviors simply because they were told by the "experts" it wasn't addictive.

It's cool though, they have more medications for the addictions they created.  Roll Eyes

I have a difficult time believing the guys you all tout as 'experts' are truly looking out for our health or our best interests. While many of the local ground-level guys, doctors/nurses, believe they are doing good, and a lot of them actually are doing good things, the people above them are playing games, motivated by finances, and seemingly just want to get as many dependents on the medical industry & pharmaceuticals as possible.

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º [ BPIP ] º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)
๑๑۞๑,¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,๑۞๑๑
:•: Most Merit | Most Activity | Most Trusted | Most Recognized
:•: Flag Log | Most Merited Threads | DT Change Log | Most Deleted by Mods
:•: ıllıllı Sheeple ~ The System ~ Free World ~ Don't look down (NSFW) ~ Hook ~ Brainwashed ıllıllı
BernyJB

Activity: 168
Merit: 190

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 01:59:33 PM

I would get myself checked, once I get the money. That's the thing with vaccine mandates, the poor usually can't opt out of it if it'll be required to take public transport or for job.

Money? Where do you live? Shocked
At least in my country (Argentina) both the checkups and the vaccines are free, and you can get checked and/or vaccinated within a few blocks of your home...
Tash

View Profile
February 24, 2022, 06:10:09 PM

Money? Where do you live? Shocked
At least in my country (Argentina) both the checkups and the vaccines are free, and you can get checked and/or vaccinated within a few blocks of your home...

If it's free you are the product.
You know who else has a lifetime of free vaccines, pigs.

333MALIK.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 05:12:32 PM

SMH, The government is working on the biggest project ever and they experimenting on You humans. They look at the dread, the fear, the Submission and they are keeping yall under this Hypnosis and you dont even know it. The vaccine is a WEAPON to destroy our DNA and our mRNA. To be clear these vaccines is The Solution to depopulate the World. This is nothing new So dont say it is. This all happened before our time and times before, But their plan couldn't proceed because there was people speaking against it. Now People are so caught up into vile things and so tuned in the physical senses that they allow Everything to harm the spiritual senses. If that keeps happening your spiritual senses will forever be shut down and with this Jab Raping your body will shut down and everything is that is in you.

Look at this and listen

https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-pathologist-summary-of-what-these-jabs-do-to-the-brain-and-other-organs.html
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 05:50:10 PM

SMH, The government is working on the biggest project ever and they experimenting on You humans. They look at the dread, the fear, the Submission and they are keeping yall under this Hypnosis and you dont even know it. The vaccine is a WEAPON to destroy our DNA and our mRNA. To be clear these vaccines is The Solution to depopulate the World. This is nothing new So dont say it is. This all happened before our time and times before, But their plan couldn't proceed because there was people speaking against it. Now People are so caught up into vile things and so tuned in the physical senses that they allow Everything to harm the spiritual senses. If that keeps happening your spiritual senses will forever be shut down and with this Jab Raping your body will shut down and everything is that is in you.

A great number of peeps will switch directly from denial of these 'conspiracy theories' to knowing that they are real, implemented by 'people much smarter than ourselves', AND are/were a good and necessary thing.  Nearly all of 30%-ish who believe the current 'narrative' about covaids, 'vaccines', etc will be in this category as will some fraction of those who are not particularly 'woke' in a general sense.  The resources behind promoting 'the great narrative' are enormous and their target audience is not really very high-functioning.

I would take exception to your assertion that it is 'the government' who is doing this.  At least without acknowledging and stipulating that 'the government' is a minor and increasingly meaningless part of the corp/gov system that runs the world.  'The government' has basically a 'legal' rubber stamp left over from earlier times and not much else.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 06:45:00 PM

Look at this and listen

https://rumble.com/vkopys-a-pathologist-summary-of-what-these-jabs-do-to-the-brain-and-other-organs.html

Thats a year old video. People still line up to get "shot", in ten years or so we will know how many will die from the great covid war. see sig.

Bill Gates: If We Do A Really Great Job On New Vaccines, We Could Reduce The Human Population By 15%
https://www.bitchute.com/video/dKIfUZZ3Sn1Q/

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: