Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The way things are going with new crypto is worrisome  (Read 898 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 03:54:52 PM

investors work on customs as appealing study with the independent cause as absence within the field of market.
to follows with the chance on mobilization differing one of option as fine to match with decision on manage as preparing option to put with the order.

the cumulative affirmation with the option on reference as work with different models on evaluation gives with the perseverance on progress with the preceding stage of modification as the constraint have with the validity on value of each with the level of stage of modification to deny the diminishing value on integral constant of the valid measure.

Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 07:22:35 PM

some things are within our control and some are not. since it is a decentralized market, anyone can create a coin, couple with the fact that there are some videos online that aid you on that. are there is always room for people to be innovators. but it is within our control to look at these project before investing. look at the partnership with other growing project, utility ,online community. it is so unfortunate that people are misusing great opportunities. but i believe the power we have over scammers is our level of research and analytic findings on new project.
Many people can make coins and they can even become investors, technological developments do not limit individuals from doing anything, the space given is very open to anyone who wants to take the opportunity, control and how to identify potential coins really depends on how one understands, then from that the availability of new projects must be thoroughly reviewed and analyzed before trying to enter to invest further, this is very important for anyone

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 10:34:26 PM

Almost everyone I knew now creates their own tokens  Grin these guys aren't even crypto developers to begin with, they have no coding experience or knowledge now this makes me worry, imagine how many crypto tokens that are created by inexperienced personal, I think we need to buckle up for there will be huge rain of scam tokens upon us than what we've seen before...... Sigh! I wish that only few qualified people knew how to build blockchain projects.
Where have you been? It's been happening since a long way ago, and it does decrease in any sensible way. Back then people are creating useless shit-token in the name of ICO, and now Defi and party NFT.

There is no way to decrease such utter coins/tokens to keep popping up in this space, the ecosystem is built to make people able to build whatever they want. The problem is such ignorant people believe that the utopian of the token utility is going to happen while in fact, the majority of them are built only to scam.
If majority of the people in the market will always be profit centered, expect that there will always be crypto developers who will keep on creating tokens without real utility cases. And there will always be victim of scams that will always complain in the market. However, if all those buyers choose to educate themselves first about the coins they plan to buy, and not just buying without making DYOR, the creation of useless tokens will be reduced, and scamming will be lessen.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 11:09:17 PM

Almost everyone I knew now creates their own tokens  Grin these guys aren't even crypto developers to begin with, they have no coding experience or knowledge now this makes me worry, imagine how many crypto tokens that are created by inexperienced personal, I think we need to buckle up for there will be huge rain of scam tokens upon us than what we've seen before...... Sigh! I wish that only few qualified people knew how to build blockchain projects.

This is common for crypto, as being an open market we see them often so it's not too surprising.

That is why when participating in the market we must always be equipped with the knowledge, crypto is a market full of pitfalls so do not listen to anyone, do not believe any promises of any project. The only way to limit stay away from these scam projects, please always DYOR before investing in a project.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███