Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban Russia from SWIFT! Protect Ukrainian Sky! Send NATO to Ukraine!  (Read 273 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 03:40:35 AM

Something tells me that Putin being as smart as he is. He knew all these sanctions and SWIFT disconnection would happen and he prepared well in advance a few years back.

From what I gathered many of the Russian money is overseas pretty much and has been accumulating for the last few years, they also own tons of Gold. So there is a good chance that most of the money in Russian banks are not Putin’s but the citizens of Russia which will hurt the most. Heard there is a withdraw limit in place even.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 03:52:19 AM

I'm sorry, but maybe my family and I will die tomorrow if the world does nothing, so
Ban Russia from SWIFT! Protect Ukrainian Sky! Send NATO to Ukraine! #BanRussiafromSwift #CloseTheSky #SendNatoToUkraine
 you can ban me if you think it's necessary!!!
I am very sad to hear about that. I can understand your emotion. I know you are more worried about your family and lives. I hope everything will be better. The world have to care about Ukraine. I was weeping to hear that people there are in danger and none of the nation came to protect them. We hope for the peace to establish there and people start to live happily again.
Feel sorry for Ukrainian people, so many peoples lives are at risk especially children.I am also not happy that this is happening, and i wish everythimg ended peacefully.But the President of Ukraine stated that they do not want to make peace with Russia. Cry

They didnt even think about innocent people,despite of the current situation pandemic. There current administration is more focus on war. Hopefully, this war will gonna end up soon.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 04:59:47 AM

I'm sorry, but maybe my family and I will die tomorrow if the world does nothing, so
Ban Russia from SWIFT! Protect Ukrainian Sky! Send NATO to Ukraine! #BanRussiafromSwift #CloseTheSky #SendNatoToUkraine
Sadly, sanctions are nothing more than crumbs because Putin is a wise man. Zelensky mentioned that Ukraine should receive modern weapons, ammunition, food, medicine, and money as well. Due to the fact that Ukraine is not a member of NATO, other countries cannot help to fight Russia. Several Russian banks have been expelled from SWIFT by the US and EU. But why some? Shouldn't all Russian banks be expelled? I stand in solidarity with you. Stay strong and stay safe!

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 06:12:00 AM

I am very sad to hear about that. I can understand your emotion. I know you are more worried about your family and lives. I hope everything will be better. The world have to care about Ukraine. I was weeping to hear that people there are in danger and none of the nation came to protect them. We hope for the peace to establish there and people start to live happily again.
Feel sorry for Ukrainian people, so many peoples lives are at risk especially children.I am also not happy that this is happening, and i wish everythimg ended peacefully.But the President of Ukraine stated that they do not want to make peace with Russia. Cry

They didnt even think about innocent people,despite of the current situation pandemic. There current administration is more focus on war. Hopefully, this war will gonna end up soon.
Its always the leaders who wants the war more than soldiers themeselves, and based on their duties they follow those orders.I dont understand why more power,why more pain,more deaths. No citizens deserves this.At the end we leave on the same planet. Well, lets just hope that this problem quickly finish and people in Ukraine can live in peace.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 08:50:23 AM

Banning Russia from SWIFT would cause problem in Europe too. Supply of natural gas will be disrupted and already sky rocketing price of fuels will create chaos to other EU countries. Winter is not over yet so i do not think it will be wise to do that before finding a better alternative to control the situation. NATO is already in the war unofficially.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 09:37:10 AM

I see from news that Russia is ban from SWIFT. It is effected world economy, different agreements and increasing products price. We don't know what is going on Russia and Ukraine war. War is always harmful and painful for the human as we knew from World war-I and World war-II. So, stop War.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:25:48 PM

If you guys think that it’d very hard to ban any country from the SWIFT then you should be reading the news carefully. Many major banks have already been banned from the SWIFT transaction so that they won’t be able to make commercial payments and thus impacting the ability of Russia to move any uncertain large amounts of money out of the country. This could destroy the ability of banks working properly and the country itself could have unforeseen transactions from rival countries too.

The United States and European nations agreed to block certain Russian banks' access to the SWIFT payment system to punish Moscow over its attack against Ukraine. Announcing the measures in Brussels, the EU Commission president Ursula von der Leyen said she would push the bloc to "paralyze the assets of Russia's Central bank" so that its transactions would be frozen. Cutting several commercial banks from SWIFT "will ensure that these banks are disconnected from the international financial system and harm their ability to operate globally," she said.
The source of news goes here: Top Russian Banks Banned From SWIFT Payments System
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:39:56 PM

If one or few persons makes a decision, would it be fair to punish everyone with disconnecting them from swift? Is it possible to figure out which accounts belongs to officials and freeze only them? For example regular Russian can not influence on higher ranked people, but must suffer from  other people decision. If someone disconnects me or limits for other people deeds, I would be angry on everyone. "We are fighting fire with fire".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:53:32 PM

I hope you are okay today as the fourth day of Russia invasion of your country and you have to stay safe and hang on with your family. Your country is now seeking for volunteers, you can do that if you are a man and within the age to do so. Having arms will also help you to defend yourself. Hang on, talks for peace will soon start but I don't support NATO to be involved in this because it may further the fight instead of peace negotiation.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 05:04:55 PM

Germany just decided to send tanks and so forth to Ukraine's help as well. USA and UK already did a lot of horrible financial strains, basically as much as cutting all financial ties and keeping all Russian money in their nation. Russia is back to 2016 levels of economy ON TOP OF all the inflation. Imagine if you were making the same money you did during 2016 but with today’s prices, could you even survive that? You would be so much worse, I would probably be going hungry.

At the end of the day, Russia is getting all they deserve with the exception of getting a fight back. Ukrainians are fighting back, but other nations are not helping in the war efforts, just regular words and so forth.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 05:48:31 PM

I see that Ukraine president is staying strong and keeping everyone safe as much as he could. The news is really baffling and surely scary for everyone.

I just hope that you and your family and friends will stay safe through this hardship. Just believe in humanity. NATO, USA and other members would be coming by your side. May be slowly but they will come as big relief.

I just hope that you will stay safe. For time being stay connected somehow over social media, forum, and have some assets over crypto space.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 09:36:54 PM

The statement had a huge welcome here.But Sending NATO to Ukraine was not a easy one. Both U.S and China need to support this pact. Russia is a Big powerful in the NATO. So the movement of Russia into the Ukraine should be stop in a short interval of time period. United States should influence to solve this issue.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 09:39:59 AM

Russia still have access to the markets in China and Asia, so even if the West bans SWIFT and imposed sanctions on the country, they will still find a way to finance this war they're waging on. Also, it seems that China is with Russia on what's happening in Ukraine, too, and they are ready to send some support to Russia in terms of money if it comes to that. Europe can't also afford to stand against Russia for too long, as they need that oil from Russia as well. Sanctions will hurt Russia a lot, but Europe and the West would also be hurt in some ways, too.
Now the civilized world has almost completely united in support of Ukraine in order to resist the brazen aggression of the Putin regime. Europe has finally realized that Ukraine is now protecting not only its independence, but also Europe and its moral values. Therefore, now the economic interests of each state are fading into the background. Germany, Italy and Hungary have already agreed to disconnect Russia from SWIFT, but there are still some contradictions, so SWIFT will be disabled in the near future only for some large Russian banks. But even the sanctions adopted before that are enough for the Russian economy to collapse very quickly, since every day it will lose about 20 billion dollars. We will soon see how Russia will not care about international sanctions.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1901

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2022, 01:19:16 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2022, 01:39:54 PM by DrBeer

Hello !
I am DrBeer. I am a citizen of Ukraine. Ukraine, subjected to fascist aggression by Russia. There is a full-fledged war going on here, with death, destruction, grief, tragedies of people, families, entire cities! I see everything not from TV, I see it personally now - I now serve in the Territorial Defense.
To be honest, I did not expect such a wide, international support for Ukraine! This is the total support of all countries, all peoples - I thank you all from the bottom of my heart, for everything - from words of support to financial assistance! For all the decisions that you make to help Ukraine, sometimes even to your own detriment. Thanks a lot !

We protect our homeland from world evil. We will win - victory will be ours!
The slogan of a free, independent Ukraine is "Slava Ukraine !"

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:24:35 PM

I hate to break this to you OP but this isn't the right platform to do this, for one, you're not going to get anywhere and this forum doesn't have a big traffic and I think you're going to have more luck in the cesspool we call Twitter because you can have your message delivered there to more people. Your wish to have Russia removed from SWIFT was granted though.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 01:52:39 PM

Hours back Russia have closed its skies for 27 countries. Already it has closed the skies for Bulgaria, Poland and Czech Republic. Now it looks like Germany, France and more European countries added to the list. Earlier European countries banned Russian flights for specific time period. Now Russia is making the same decision as the countries that closed skies for Russian flights. This is going to make the economy even worse. For now we can't predict what is gonna happen with both the countries.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 02:14:34 PM

I see that Ukraine president is staying strong and keeping everyone safe as much as he could. The news is really baffling and surely scary for everyone.

I just hope that you and your family and friends will stay safe through this hardship. Just believe in humanity. NATO, USA and other members would be coming by your side. May be slowly but they will come as big relief.

I just hope that you will stay safe. For time being stay connected somehow over social media, forum, and have some assets over crypto space.
There is no guarantee that he won't be killed at any moment and he is still fighting along the soldiers and maybe even killed someone, just to protect his country, or barely survived death, who knows? When was the last time we have ever seen a leader lead their country in a war? Especially when it was a defensive war?

I mean not like I know the worlds history all that well, so I could be wrong, but at this scale and this much media and this much knowledge? I can guarantee you that for the past 100+ years we haven't heard of a "general" leading the war themselves with their soldiers.

It is all people who are in suits talking in palaces and castles and voting to open war and so forth in senates just so they could send soldiers to oversees and get them killed for political power. He definitely became the next Ataturk of the world, something I never thought would happen in my life time.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 02:54:30 PM

I'm so sorry that you have to experience and witness such horrendous activities by the military in your beloved country. It's quite unfortunate that Russia's president, Putin chose a violent and chaotic way to express his decisions instead of addressing them in a calm and diplomatic manner. The Russian military's advantage on your country and wreaking havoc on almost everything in sight despite the sot of civilians' lives is devastating and heartbreaking. It's been all over the news for a few days now. I really do hope that the peace talks would happen and may there be agreement and settlement of this conflict once and for all. A lot of people, industries, and establishments have been lost due to this war. I wish there would be no more casualties.

I really do hope that Putin will at least listen to the voice of his constituents at the very least if he doesn't want to do anything with Zelenskyy. After all, the voice of the masses should be heard and addressed.
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 03:01:18 PM

I’m sorry to hear about your family but why would NATO protect Ukraine? The Ukrainian‘s need to defend themselves and their sovereignty. The only support NATO countries would provide is participating in sanctions, but even then it’s still up to Ukraine to force Russian troops out of their country. It would be beneficial for NATO to provide arms to the Ukrainian people, but of course that would never happen because Eastern Europe needs their Russian oil. You can thank the US and Nord Steam 2 when they failed to sanction NS2 in 2021.
NATO countries are heavily dependent on gas and oil from Russia. The amount of gas that Russia supplies to Europe accounts for 40% of the total gas that Europe imports every year. Perhaps they were hesitant to help Ukraine out of fear that Russia would stop supplying gas.
But I think we were wrong: America sent anti-tank missiles, Germany sent tanks and tons of fuel, Britain sent anti-tank weapons and other military equipment... and a lot of member countries NATO members did not stand by and act. I think they will find a way to bring Putin to the negotiating table. Maybe they will also be the losers if the calculation is wrong. But by all means stop this war.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 03:37:55 PM

There is no guarantee that he won't be killed at any moment and he is still fighting along the soldiers and maybe even killed someone, just to protect his country, or barely survived death, who knows? When was the last time we have ever seen a leader lead their country in a war? Especially when it was a defensive war?

As bad as the war in Ukraine is, it seems their President still has time to reply to Twitter.  Isn't it like he looks so relaxed with the conditions in his country.  Even though we all know that currently Russia and its allied countries have moved to invade the areas closest to them to control.  Isn't everyone already very serious about this war condition that has the potential to trigger WW3?  But not with the behavior of the Ukrainian president.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: