Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I understand about bitcoin  (Read 627 times)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1716

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2022, 04:44:01 PM

Today there are a lot of things that can be used with the bitcoin before we saw the use mostly in the daily trades just doing buying and selling, taking up a position and then taking profit or having a loses but now the potential of the bitcoin shows up there are now different platform accepting the use of the bitcoin as their payment method, next is the gambling platforms nowadays supporting the use of the bitcoin and other crypto currency transactions to let their player gamble, currently some of the establishments adopting the use of bitcoin as salary for their employees there's a development. Soon we see more.

The attraction of bitcoin today is incredible, i heard the company where my cousin works has started to give its employees a choice whether they want to be paid in Bitcoin or fiat, honestly i was surprised to hear that because i know their company is not a big company.  several countries have also given recognition that Bitcoin is a currency, in the future there will certainly be many countries that will give recognition that bitcoin is a currency.

The attraction of bitcoin will keep rising more and more as it is adopted. We will see greater adoption in the coming years, without doubt. The only problem, true problem, as a matter of fact, which stands in the way of adoption is people's misunderstanding or lack of understanding that Bitcoin is the better monetary system because it is deflationary, decentralised and impossible to sanction. Which makes it completely out of control of banks or governments.

But sooner or later, people will get it. I believe that.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 04:51:26 PM

Permission to say bitcoin is the future.
Ain't Centralized like that of fiats, has to do with a peer to peer network.

Bitcoin gives a chance for the poor to become wealthy and a chance for the rich to get wealthier.
The more it gets accepted by people, the more it's votality increases.

but not everyone can get rich from bitcoin, if you take the wrong step to enter
maybe now is the right time to enter because bitcoin prices are far from yesterday's ATH,
but if you enter at a price of 58k $ I think you become poor seeing your assets decrease and it's just patient to reach ATH
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 07:05:39 AM

Permission to say bitcoin is the future.
Ain't Centralized like that of fiats, has to do with a peer to peer network.

Bitcoin gives a chance for the poor to become wealthy and a chance for the rich to get wealthier.
The more it gets accepted by people, the more it's votality increases.

but not everyone can get rich from bitcoin, if you take the wrong step to enter
maybe now is the right time to enter because bitcoin prices are far from yesterday's ATH,
but if you enter at a price of 58k $ I think you become poor seeing your assets decrease and it's just patient to reach ATH
you can always become richer but of course if you can keep the funds for Holding , imagine that there are many of us had already become richer(of course not a Millionaire) so investing with long term will always turns positive .
not all of us makes it there but of course mostly has as long as willing to Hold their coins.

Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 10:23:47 AM

All I have learned about bitcoins and the crypto market in the past few months is that it is a digital currency that is used to earn money through trading, stalking and mining etc. Also, the market is highly volatile and is a journey of ups and downs. So, risk is something that is unavoidable while trading bitcoins.
Wrong on that, it is not only about trading and earning, Mining and earning , staking and earning.

BITCOIN IS A CURRENCY THAT MUST BE USED FOR PAYMENT , this is the main reason why this was created and have just being used by rich people as trading material.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: