Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:43:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and alts merchandising  (Read 359 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:35:53 PM

I'm starting to see a lot more crypto apparel for sale online.  The great thing about bitcoin is anyone can use the logo and not have to worry about copyright infringement because of the decentralized nature of crypto.  I own a few bitcoin shirts myself with the word hodl on them.
Agreed, that's one of the cool thing with bitcoin. In recent days there were more issues on copyright issues. With bitcoin each and every user himself having a wallet is an authority for his own belongings. Such a decentralization keeps the network progress forward with large scale adoption periodically. Altcoins too has got similar features as bitcoin, but most are copyright protected.
As people taking advantage of its popularity where we can see more replicas. I've saw it already in online selling stuffs with crypto logos and really attractive to the market but it only those individuals who knows crypto will recognized it, the other will surely just ignored.

It'll be nice to have it in real coins and it definitely I'll buy some of them just for the souvenir.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:30:23 AM

It'll be nice to have it in real coins and it definitely I'll buy some of them just for the souvenir.
I heard Ognasty is selling those real coins, if you want one you can PM him while his coins are cool and looks like a real one.
I also saw bitcoin like trophy that somehow moving, it's kinda cute and will definitely fit my room thus I prefer it to buy here in my local.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Mattcafc

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 03:08:26 PM

I've used this site before to purchase a Binance hoody. Came in about 7 days and was very good quality - https://altcoinclothes.com
bubidan.id

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2022, 02:01:05 PM

I've read an article that there is a product that provides payments using bitcoin, but it's a coffeeshop, to be precise in Australia, they don't only accept payments with crypto but can deposit into your crypto wallet. As for merchandise products, I have never known or discovered them, maybe in the future someone will create or provide them, considering the development of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day.

Elysian Finance◆   |   Next generation reverse backed token
https://elysian.finance/
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 02:03:29 AM

Do you know if there is any shop out there that has Bitcoin merchandising or Alts stuff? I assume that many of the logos are registered brands, but not so sure about BTC.

I know a lot of T-shirts have been sold already with Bitcoin and other altcoin's logo with it, so not sure about the registered brands and all of that stuff.

Go to the big G, for sure you will see merchandise shops offering it.

And if I'm not mistaken, Bitcoin (BTC) logo is free to use:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bitcoin_logo.svg

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO