Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NFTs new features on the market  (Read 514 times)
tulsathrowaway777

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 09:31:53 AM

Most of the NFT collections over the crypto space don’t have any utility whatsoever, this issue is beginning to get addressed by a few projects, like DeFiDOJO, with innovation and one of the last features released has been yNFTs (Yield NFTs), where they are trying to combine the beauty of DeFi with collections, have you put your NFTs into a good use lately? what are your thoughts about this?

I have quitted from my NFT connection since my failure from SLP in which i have been trapped when the price drowned like in a deep sea.

Maybe i will consider one again when the growth of those NFT mentioned above so if that is considerable then i will do it then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 04:05:25 PM

NFT is not about a feature NFT is all overly inflated valuation that’s tremendously affected by branding and trends.
if you are just seeking for utilization and maybe features the gaming platform that uses the technology of NFT already offers that but most of NFT arts acts like some sort of badge
also most of NFT also already offering some kind of unique utilization that differs in each brand of the NFT like you could get passive income and things similar like that so I think
these kind of features are already being implemented since very long ago it's just some people are kinda ignoring all these quirks accompanying some specific NFT and getting it overlooked by the majority because the valuation of an NFT that sometimes becomes ridiculous
kinda overshadows this one quirk of an NFT.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 12:18:40 PM

Most of the NFT collections over the crypto space don’t have any utility whatsoever, this issue is beginning to get addressed by a few projects, like DeFiDOJO, with innovation and one of the last features released has been yNFTs (Yield NFTs), where they are trying to combine the beauty of DeFi with collections, have you put your NFTs into a good use lately? what are your thoughts about this?

Well! with the current competition being tight, you really need to come up with something new which will gonna be different from the other NFTs out there. Since features like this are promising, we expect to see more coming in the next few months because the others are updating as well because they cannot afford to lose their long-time investors just by keeping to their old platforms. Right now there are lots of them in the market which you will wonder which one to choose but the more legit the project is, the more they updated it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 04:09:52 PM

I have quitted from my NFT connection since my failure from SLP in which i have been trapped when the price drowned like in a deep sea.

Maybe i will consider one again when the growth of those NFT mentioned above so if that is considerable then i will do it then.
This is something that happened to a lot of people, they invested in this market thinking it was a great opportunity to make money and then they found out this was not the case and now they are suffering the consequences of their mistake.

And it is not difficult to see why this happened, while the concept behind NFTs is novel and I think it could have some use cases the way it is being handled now is incorrect, scammers realized this and they began releasing all kind of NFTs that they knew held no value and people still bought them due to the hype, and now we are seeing the consequences of their mistake.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2022, 04:40:26 PM

Well! with the current competition being tight, you really need to come up with something new which will gonna be different from the other NFTs out there. Since features like this are promising, we expect to see more coming in the next few months because the others are updating as well because they cannot afford to lose their long-time investors just by keeping to their old platforms. Right now there are lots of them in the market which you will wonder which one to choose but the more legit the project is, the more they updated it.
I hope what you say can come true because if there is no development it will make NFT investors bored and not make them interested anymore, NFT is still a trend that is very much talked about among cryptocurrency collections.

funteki

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:54:36 AM

I am also looking for cryptocurrency gems but i want to find p2e because I’m a gamer. in this case, if you play and earn money, it’s double the fun. I missed the last bull run due to a pandemic. So far I am following "reptile chronicles" project. A game like HS.  Hopefully, the developers can come up with a high quality game that is convincing to gamers. btw, i have few eth, sol and bnb as I strongly believe that they will continue to lead cryptocurrency and nft markets
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 04:37:43 AM

I hope what you say can come true because if there is no development it will make NFT investors bored and not make them interested anymore, NFT is still a trend that is very much talked about among cryptocurrency collections.
It seems that it will be very difficult for NFT to get better developments under current conditions because almost all projects are experiencing difficulties, as well as the market and marketing of some new products so that it will still take a long time if developers like NFT are serious about improving further development.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 07:01:52 AM

A  lot of people investing in NFT don't really understand what NFT is they just invest blindly, many just see or they hear huge sales on NFT arts and jump in to start minting and placing for sales without understanding the dynamics propelling the huge sale figures. Its Wrong because you think NFTs are same as your downloadable image. NFT is far different from a JPEG or PNG. Because NFTs are registered on a Blockchain, they have other use cases that your jpeg doesn't. As such it's not about the skill of the Artist or beauty of the Art but rather the rarity and use cases of the NFT that determines the value/ price.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 10:33:22 PM

It seems that it will be very difficult for NFT to get better developments under current conditions because almost all projects are experiencing difficulties, as well as the market and marketing of some new products so that it will still take a long time if developers like NFT are serious about improving further development.
It's going to be harder and harder to find proper projects in the NFT space, because of the high supply these days. You have to remember that demand is not increasing that much, even dropping a bit each day, whereas the supply is getting easier and easier.

I mean you could literally spend a few thousand dollars into getting art made and then get the codes done, if something is that simple then it's going to be quite the challenge for it to keep getting the same level of interest. This is why better and bigger developments matter a lot, it will give people some understanding of what's going on and they will make some profits based on the improvements.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wxa7115

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 04:14:16 PM

It's going to be harder and harder to find proper projects in the NFT space, because of the high supply these days. You have to remember that demand is not increasing that much, even dropping a bit each day, whereas the supply is getting easier and easier.

I mean you could literally spend a few thousand dollars into getting art made and then get the codes done, if something is that simple then it's going to be quite the challenge for it to keep getting the same level of interest. This is why better and bigger developments matter a lot, it will give people some understanding of what's going on and they will make some profits based on the improvements.
Not only that, currently we are experiencing an important drop in the price of most coins in the market, and when that happens and uncertainty takes place people have the tendency to move to safer investments, like stable coins, bitcoin or go back to fiat.

Right now there are not a lot of people that are looking to invest in NFTs as they are incredibly risky and the chances that you are going to find a buyer for your NFT once you want to sell are on the low side if the market keeps moving this way.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Razanm90

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 10:11:40 PM

https://opensea.io/BoringApeOfficial This is My New Profile Please Support Me

Guys, I am involved in some NFT projects, so I want to know your opinions about one new project "reptile chronicles".I think it has great potential and on their Discord server so mush activities for the community. What do you think about this? I will waiting for all your thoughts about it.
wxa7115

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 04:14:36 PM

https://opensea.io/BoringApeOfficial This is My New Profile Please Support Me

Guys, I am involved in some NFT projects, so I want to know your opinions about one new project "reptile chronicles".I think it has great potential and on their Discord server so mush activities for the community. What do you think about this? I will waiting for all your thoughts about it.
I have never heard of them but my recommendation is that you stay away from NFT projects for the time being, and there are two reasons for this, the first one is your level of experience, many newbies come to this market thinking about making money fast and this is why they try to invest in NFTs only to lose their money.

And the second reason is the state of the market, the market has been going down for some time which means that you need to invest in the best coins and avoid speculating at the moment, as fear is dominating the markets not greed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
funteki

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 06:15:07 PM

It is a fact that most of the NFTs don't really have a utility. But people are still investing in it because of the market value, it's like that after someone has purchased it, the value increases if he starts re-selling it. IMHO, not all of them have that cycle because I saw some NFTs that have been dropping in prices and there's really a market on it where it relies on. So if the market and economy of that specific NFT are strong then its price is going to be higher if it's on-demand and vice versa.

The the hype, so currently there is a huge demand and those people behind are trying to be innovated to keep the market going and alive.

But we don't know how long this hype and the hype are going to be, we all know that there is this kind of certain life span, like ICOs in 2017, IEO and other hype that died down when a new one comes along. The best thing we can do is to take advantage of what it can give us, and then move on and take profits.
I think hype isn't over its only will grow, p2e is starting to be more popular and that's only the start, projects giving so much features that hype growing every day, like one project reptile chronicles, they give 1% of all market sales for a legendary nft
Razanm90

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 08:45:51 PM

The hype is not over. I am sure that it is beginning for most of the NFT projects. I am particapating in one interesting p2e game, it is called "reptile chronicles". They have such a good arts and novels. I think this project will succeed. Have you heard about that? Also they have a cool Twitter account.
prosperoustop

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 09:11:54 PM

for now NFT just popularising in the world, for sure it is very early to talk about their real price, need to wait and hold!

██▀ █▀          L A N U N A  ⬤  F I N A N C E          ▀█ ▀██
HIGHEST FIXED APY     |      1,822,684.19%      |
funteki

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 10:37:36 PM

Nothing impedes progress so much as monopolies. AI technologies would already be used everywhere if only some tech giants shared their training datasets. So I am 100% confident about Synesis One success. They are the only ones who provide easy access to quality databases for everyone.
not only monopolies, there is still some projects which pump by luck or because they made something new and sometimes noname projects with high quality arts
fedelowe

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 11:11:05 PM

things like this happens with everyone, but in my opinion better buy nfts now, while the market is not yet fully formulated
Okonamari

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 02:05:42 AM

From what I've seen reptile chronicles are promising in this way, I mean they are making a game which would be sort of RPG, but they are saying we would see something new featurewise, excited to see what its gonna be. Future is close I guess
Takyeon

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 05:17:49 AM

All NFTs are almost nonsense but that shouldn't stop you from taking advantage, as bad as meme coins are I still invested money on them and I lose money but made much more, we are all here to make money and it shouldn't matter which project the money will come from, where there is hype is where you will make you better money.
DaughterOfBear

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 05:10:51 PM

From what I've seen reptile chronicles are promising in this way, I mean they are making a game which would be sort of RPG, but they are saying we would see something new featurewise, excited to see what its gonna be. Future is close I guess

I have heard about this project too. They are making a really good content for their community. Also on their discord so much activities and events, I was surprised. I am sure that this game will succeed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: