Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are NFT Tokens a Good Long Term Investments?  (Read 2464 times)
CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 06:13:11 PM

You can hold your NFT tokens for a while but not hold them for the long term and not use NFT as your long-term investment. I consider NFT tokens as a short-term investment as the price will change faster than other altcoins and many NFT projects do not have a chance to survive in the long term. Maybe some projects can survive for some time, but not many of them can do that. I suggest you sell your NFT token once the price rises higher and leave the project and not invest in them again because you already make a big profit and you can search for other reliable projects to be your next investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
i8v8i

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 04:09:47 PM

All NFT are different. A lot of depends how useful they are and for what purpose they are used.
Now appear whole Metaverses with many games that use NFT like this https://twitter.com/kusunokitoken/status/1500595135733956609
In such case NFT are useful.

Now NFT collections are very popular and in demand. But not all of them.
A lot depens on how popular the collection and on its promotion.
The more people use NFT collection the more demand in it.

Not all NFT collections are peopular. For NFT collection it is very important to promote collection to make it famouse.
Only famous collections attract users.
Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 09:53:35 PM

All NFT are different. A lot of depends how useful they are and for what purpose they are used.
Now appear whole Metaverses with many games that use NFT like this https://twitter.com/kusunokitoken/status/1500595135733956609

Not all NFT collections are peopular. For NFT collection it is very important to promote collection to make it famouse.
Only famous collections attract users.

For NFT collection is very important to attract attention of users. The more attention the more popularity. More people want to buy such collection and it is in demand.
Many people earn money on the growth of NFTs which are increasing in price even more than other tokens and coins.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:10:44 AM

Recently I recieved many airdropped from new projects of NFT tokens, Some are in good prices
like BAY and XPUNK, but many other NFT tokens are falling and rugged. But I know mostly of NFTs are based on hyped project,
and no one knows what will be the future of them.
Is it better to trade NFT tokens rather than holding it for longterm?

In deed, NFTs have great future in crypto space as  developers are working day/night to build strong use case of NFTs. NFTs are not just piece of Art  that NFTs,  but the sheer amount of value being locked into the space will see these asset use cases multiply. This is the reason new NFT trading platform are being launched and trading volume of https://opensea.io/  has shown massive growth during the past years.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/nfts-are-not-just-for-art-as-technology-matures-more-uses-will-emerge

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
VRExpress

Activity: 263
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 06:32:41 AM

It depends on the project that released those NFTs in the first place, the success of the NFT depends on how demanding the project is, if the project has no demanding utilities the NFTs will fail to have good values.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
2lica

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 11:57:24 AM

It depends on the project that released those NFTs in the first place, the success of the NFT depends on how demanding the project is, if the project has no demanding utilities the NFTs will fail to have good values.
Totally agree with you. It really depends on the project itself and what utilities the NFTs have and for how long those utilities will last
nininyashka

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:25:26 PM

For NFT collection is very important to attract attention of users. The more attention the more popularity. More people want to buy such collection and it is in demand.
Many people earn money on the growth of NFTs which are increasing in price even more than other tokens and coins.

Every day new NFT collections appear. NFT are actively promoting, many famous persons and big companies create their own NFT.
That is why NFT very popular and allow people to earn money.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 05:10:44 PM

NFT tokens should be sold as soon as possible, especially if you get it for free. I would not keep such projects for a long time, because this kind of thing appears regularly on various blockchains and the value can go to zero at any time. Probably even crypto punks and apes won't be worth as much over time as they are now.

Most likely this will happen, NFT is becoming a trend towards cryptocurrency but as we know that a lot of money generating income is coming from NFTs. Holding them for a long time is I think will benefit us but there might be a possibility that their price might go dip since it's just hype-based. For me, I would spend my money and hold some altcoins that will surely rise up the value in the future.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 07:25:35 PM

Maybe only for those of you who still think NFT is very special. I think the current NFT is not a very special Token to be held in the long term, especially now that many NFTs can be obtained for free or can be obtained for free. well,,, therefore in my opinion NFT is not an asset that must be maintained or not a long-term investment.

spacegrime
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 12:38:42 PM

Every day new NFT collections appear. NFT are actively promoting, many famous persons and big companies create their own NFT.
That is why NFT very popular and allow people to earn money.

There are a lot of attention and advertising around NFT.
NFT collections are popular and in demand and they allow to earn more money.
The possibility to earn money on them attract many people to NFT.
Angry_Kitty
Copper Member

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 07:08:48 PM

There are a lot of attention and advertising around NFT.
NFT collections are popular and in demand and they allow to earn more money.
The possibility to earn money on them attract many people to NFT.

Now many people think that cryptocurrency mareket will continue to grow.
That is why they pay attention to all modern products and tools including NFT.
NFT allow to earn even more then cryptocurrency.
TheAltcoinOracle

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 10:01:43 PM

It depends, I analyze a lot of NFT platforms/token and I invest in 2 of them at the moment:

Origin Protocol: https://altcoinoracle.com/origin-protocol-ogn-a-revolutionary-decentralized-platform-for-the-nft-economy/
Curate: https://altcoinoracle.com/curate-xcur-a-nft-marketplace-on-steroids/

The reason is good fundamentals, team and execution skills.
First_on_the_Moon
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 10:30:45 AM

Now many people think that cryptocurrency mareket will continue to grow.
That is why they pay attention to all modern products and tools including NFT.
NFT allow to earn even more then cryptocurrency.

There are a lot of NFT collections and NFT tools are actively developing offering people more oppurtunities.
NFT can be actively used in gaming to give P2E games more opportunities.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 01:21:23 PM

In my perspective, just like altcoins, NFT tokens surely depends on what kind os NFT token you're going to keep, it may give you good profit in the long run possibly, but sometimes it is also possible you can't get any profit from it since it devalue or slips down also it's proces just like an ordinary altcoin. But i think you should invest on a NFT token that has a good potential even for a long term.

JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:23:33 PM

There are a lot of NFT collections and NFT tools are actively developing offering people more oppurtunities.
NFT can be actively used in gaming to give P2E games more opportunities.

For P2E game liquidity is important that is why it is necessary to check how big is community and how many gamers play in game.
That is why it is important to support community of users.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 06:32:22 PM

For P2E game liquidity is important that is why it is necessary to check how big is community and how many gamers play in game.
That is why it is important to support community of users.

Now cryptocurrency is actively developing and the adoption of digital assets grow.
Together whith cryptocurrency is actively developing NFT, offering more products and opportunities.
Irazzzta

Activity: 555

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 09:41:57 PM

Currently, there are many Nft-based projects. Of those projects, there are only a few that will survive, most of them are created because they follow the trend and don't develop their project fundamentally. for nft tokens, I think it's better not to make it for long-term investments, especially tokens that are only for NFT purchases. is better hold a token that can be used for many things
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 09:49:09 PM

I don't think Nft is a long term investment, I think Nft is a seasonal altcoin whose trending is almost over, we can notice that every day the trend is getting lower, but for long term investment altcoins are like Ethereum, bnb, matic, and doge. I think only those altcoins are long-term investments
Seasonal indeed thats why its wise not to go all in with this thing even though some are really that having potential for long term but just like any other past trends then everything would really be having that border line
and speaking with new trend that would be upcoming then you wouldnt know that those coins you've been holding would really be ending up on having low value which would really be a losing investment.
But as an investor whose ready and accepts that particular risk then go ahead and invest with these NFT tokens because we know its value would really vary into the project attached to it whether
it is doing something good or not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 11:04:50 PM

You said it yourself. You think that NFT tokens are mainly based on hype. So yeah, once the hype is over, the price will crash. So your NFT tokes are good only for short term with huge risks involved. I doubt there are any NFT tokens that are good for long term investment, but who knows. The whole crypto market is unpredictable and can go crazy any moment.
If you are looking for good long term investment, then just invest in bitcoin or maybe ethereum. Hold them without worrying much about anything.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
brat111111
Copper Member

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 11:09:58 PM

I don't think Nft is a long term investment, I think Nft is a seasonal altcoin whose trending is almost over, we can notice that every day the trend is getting lower, but for long term investment altcoins are like Ethereum, bnb, matic, and doge. I think only those altcoins are long-term investments

Now NFT is a morden trend that is very popular and allows to earn a lot of money $)
The ability to earn money attract many people to NFT and appear a lot of interesting collections like this https://twitter.com/SweepiesNFT/status/1511461460609667078
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: