Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: check UTOPIA! - SECURE INSTANT MESSAGING, ENCRYPTED E-MAIL, ANONYMOUS PAYMENTS!  (Read 2614 times)
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1710

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 12:18:38 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2022, 09:56:48 AM by wwzsocki

Sockepuppet...

Usually I am polite, even now I will treat you with respect, despite you don't deserve it, maybe you will learn something (of course I doubt it)

have you checked Utopia? what all about this project is? of course not

if you do then you would know that Utopia is self funded crypto project with own blockchain and many great products. They are all about privacy, anonymity and making online environment for users safer, they are one of not many projects with real products I use everyday, there was no ICO or any other fundraising and Utopia is already few years on the market. Stablecoin UUSD, anonymous payments, CRP, safe browser, messenger, encrypted email to name a few of their great products (don't forget Vouchers  Wink). I am with Utopia from start.

so if is clear why I support Utopia, now listen...

we are in altcoins board, this is my thread, I can support any project I like and for sure Utopia is worth it!

I am giving vouchers for FREE to anybody that is fast enough to be first to redeem, no strings attached.

if you keep spamming my thread, spithosting, keep lying or insult me again, I will leave proper trust rating on your profile!

...one single individual on board giving vouchers to himself.

All vouchers are posted with time stamps, very easy to check which address redeemed them, when, and where are all these funds transferred, like this you will be able to find out if there is/was any suspicious activity

if there is something that looks not right only then you should post it here as a decent prove

I personally never did it but you could and should check everything before you started to accuse me, of course you choose to share your sucked from middel finger theory without checking the simplest facts, only for this you should be red trusted already

because it shows your real reasons, probably alt account of someone with an interest in tarnishing my reputation

like I said this is last warning, next time i will leave proper comment in your trust for insulting, lying openly, and unfounded accusations against me. I see there is already exactly such trust rating shared, that you are accusing people with no evidence, insulting them and making up stories without single prove, some people never change

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=525492

PS
I'm sick tired of people that throw a bucket of shit on everyone without thinking, I wonder whose alt account it is actually?

CCMS

Activity: 315
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:39:59 AM

These people will never vanish . Once they understand Utopia , everyone will chase it anonymously . Just need to wait a little more since big things take time .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MARKETER : t.me/ccmsme
crypto203

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 01:52:18 AM

Utopia will hit the top someday. as of now Utopia is growing bigger and bigger everyday! as far as i know total of 1,856 merchants that accept CRP and UUSD coin as payments thru UtopiaPay and this is just the beginning! more big updates will come this year!
crypto203

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 01:47:22 AM

yes it is! Utopia is performing very well. specially this year. CRP and UUSD coin was listed on some major exchange plus as of now Utopia has 1,856 merchants that accept CRP and UUSD coin as payments. Utopia is growing bigger and bigger everyday!
CCMS

View Profile
September 01, 2022, 07:57:54 AM

I had bought a uNS worth 10 CRP which had a cost of 10 USD at that time while it is 10 CRP = 6 usd now .

CCMS

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 07:34:18 AM

I got to know that more than 2000 payments have been processed till date . Utopia pay can be considered as successful this way . And the most important thing is that Utopia has brought back the Talk-Competition bot .

crypto203

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 01:50:38 AM

Yes its true! the bot is online again! the community is alive because free CRP coins every hour and everyday! hoping this will last for weeks or months. one of the best way to accumulate CRP coin for free.
CCMS

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 07:26:24 AM

UAM has been updated to its latest version as 1.1.783 ! Now you can mine with more stable network . Install Utopia desktop app by visiting u.is today !

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 10:31:48 PM

...one of the best way to accumulate CRP coin for free.

another way is? yes, FREE VOUCHERS!

here another one and the value this time is higher few times as usual, so don't wait and REDEEM it!!!

UTP-MZTI-FO2W-KRDV-BX6L-HJ7G

put it in your Utopia wallet and get some free CRP, enjoy!

CCMS

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 07:28:56 AM

...one of the best way to accumulate CRP coin for free.
UTP-MZTI-FO2W-KRDV-BX6L-HJ7G

Even this one got claimed fast ! Utopia never sleeps it seems . The bot has got new people or some automated texts .

crypto203

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 01:45:58 AM

Daily review of the situation on the exchanges: situation is stable. At the moment:

utopia://crp - $0.74
https://cryptex.net - $0.74
https://www.lbank.site - $0.74
https://www.cointiger.com - $0.74

CRP coin is very strong! didn't affect by the market crash since yesterday. CRP coin is a real GEM.
CCMS

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 07:40:11 AM

CRP is going places ! It has got all the necessary features that a coin should have to become famous . Be it the anonymity involved or the anti bearish qualities it has got , CRP is way too strong .

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 02:52:30 AM

FREE VOUCHERS!

here another one and the value this time is higher! so don't wait and REDEEM it!!!

UTP-GBQL-CPY7-R2FZ-HUTW-SMN2

CCMS

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 06:35:54 AM

FREE VOUCHERS!

here another one and the value this time is higher! so don't wait and REDEEM it!!!

UTP-GBQL-CPY7-R2FZ-HUTW-SMN2

There are too many eyes or a bot ready to claim a uVoucher as soon as it is posted ! Some lucky guy took that all .

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 04:58:42 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2022, 03:34:43 AM by wwzsocki

... Some lucky guy took that all .

No worries, here comes another FREE CRP VOUCHER!

also worth redeeming few times more CRP as other vouchers I posted

UTP-4MUY-6REL-5AJV-GWDF-ONPD

so don't wait! redeem it ASAP!!!

CCMS

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 07:28:29 AM

... Some lucky guy took that all .

UTP-4MUY-6REL-5AJV-GWDF-ONPD

That's ok but I missed this again lol . Anyways I have many ways that will work in Utopia . Utopia is such a giant ecosystem !

PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 05:55:20 PM

Did not socki give u a voucher for free food in a third world eatery down the street? What a nuisance. Cos he is always here to voucherize the voucher-less. Swiss clock is one precise example of how his brain features work when he leaves the bed early in the morning. No bath, no food, no underwear change, straight to voucher giving. Pomelo shaped head of his rests on swan neck as his body ticks in indescribable pleasures received from voucher routine.
CCMS

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 07:30:25 AM

Did not socki give u a voucher for free food in a third world eatery down the street? What a nuisance. Cos he is always here to voucherize the voucher-less. Swiss clock is one precise example of how his brain features work when he leaves the bed early in the morning. No bath, no food, no underwear change, straight to voucher giving. Pomelo shaped head of his rests on swan neck as his body ticks in indescribable pleasures received from voucher routine.

Before you jump to a conclusion, let me remind you that uVouchers are just for fun and not something to fulfill basic needs . There is only one world, do not talk like a stupid guy . Soon you will realize it .

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2022, 01:00:35 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2022, 11:00:24 AM by wwzsocki

snip

I warned you already to stop spread defamation, insult me personally, and troll my thread but you decided to continue despite my warning

so I just granted you my negative trust feedback because i don't trust people like you

shitposter that accuse me without a reason - I assume you are just a sad troll in mom's basement

comments reported, i hope mods will remove not only your posts but also your ass from this forum soon

looking at your trust feedback this is not the first time you are insulting and trolling Bitcointalk members for no reason

https://web.archive.org/web/20221016010515/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5388311

CCMS

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 07:37:20 AM

Utopia has been releasing new campaigns and If you have missed it out then you must install Utopia client application it today to participate at the earliest .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: