Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for: exchanges fastest withdrawing  (Read 253 times)
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 05:25:30 PM

In my experience, I have recently using Binance to withdraw my funds straight to either my custodial or non-custodial wallet. However, the cheapest coin that is supported with low fees is XRP when transferring from Binance to my wallets. It only took me at least less than 30 minutes (sometimes 10 minutes) to wait before the fund arrives.

As for BTC since it has high transaction fees and slow confirmation time, it took me at least an hour or less for it to be credited to my wallet.
Binance is great at everything they do, literally anything. They are great as a wallet, great as a spot exchange, great as leverage, great from support, great as deposit/withdrawal, great at blockchain development (bep20) and many other things. Whatever they do, they do it the best and that is how they became the biggest exchange in the world.

Building an exchange is not that hard, you could build a very strong and good one for under 100k, if that is all you want, but being great at every single thing like Binance and also do marketing that way and getting that many customers and volume is near impossible, would be very difficult for anyone else to mimic what they have done.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: