Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A well know military analyst and reported says Putin´s army near collapse  (Read 252 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2022, 03:42:02 PM

Keep talking... another 120M down the drain...Today!!!

https://www.facebook.com/GeneralStaff.ua/videos/2975986526045241

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2022, 04:46:32 PM

Keep talking... another 120M down the drain...Today!!!

https://www.facebook.com/GeneralStaff.ua/videos/2975986526045241

I remember reading before the war that those "shitty turkish drones" are too slow, short range, small payload, and there is like 10 drones and 5 people capable of flying them. And then on the first day of war Russian propaganda announced that they took them all out. And here we are, 15 days later, fish in a barrel.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 12:03:51 AM

I am not paying 100 USD for that vehicle! They just do not understand my offer - the tank or vehicle has to be in working condition and the soldier needs to be alive to sell it!

Do not die for Putin!

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 12:10:28 AM

I am not paying 100 USD for that vehicle! They just do not understand my offer - the tank or vehicle has to be in working condition and the soldier needs to be alive to sell it!

Do not die for Putin!

What Ukraine should do with all the scrap metal after this war is over, they should cut them up into small pieces and sell them on eBay.

Everyone who loves freedom would buy a small souvenir as a reminder of the evil perpetrated by the Russians.

Verziro

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 11:30:08 AM

Quote from: lumbanrang link=topic=5388459.msg59472506#msg59472506
Russia also initially had no intention of starting a war, but Ukraine lured Russia into joining the US, NATO and European alliances and ignoring the Minsk agreement.

Russia has intention to engage the war because when they started mounting troops at the boarder, there was a call for alarm and several bodies asked Putin if there's no any intention of invading Ukraine but he keep muted.

Quote from: lumbanrang link=topic=5388459.msg59472506#msg59472506
but Putin is Putin, he doesn't care about that and continues his aggression.

Aggression for what? Is it a crime to share boarder with Russia? Or is Russia not different from Ukraine?

Don't look at the Russians like they are the most guilty. Russia put troops on the border because indeed they had received reports that Ukraine would join NATO and it was only the first step in anticipation if NATO built its base on the Ukrainian border. Just imagine if Mexico had an alliance with Russia and Russia built its nuclear base on the Mexican-US border, what would the US response be?

Exactly, after the WW, the EU should've taken that opportunity to become neutral between the West and the East. NATO, a North Atlantic security organisation by definition, have no business in Eastern Europe, hundreds and hundreds of miles away from the Atlantic. A lot of my family are Moldovan, and I would like us to join the EU, but if we joined NATO, I would be very worried.

I don't get how people expected Russia to react. NATO have been conducting ops far away from the Atlantic for a long time, in Serbia and Libya 2011. Why wouldn't Russia 'fear' for their security? In addition, Biden is the weakest US President potentially in history, why wouldn't Putin take advantage of that as well? It's not a coincidence that Russia didn't invade during Trump's reign, but they did during Bush, Obama, and Biden's. If Trump isn't re-elected or a Republican candidate isn't the next President, you can say goodbye to the US being 'the largest power' for definite.

Putin is at fault for the current situation but the West are at fault for the context.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: