Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best way to start a new erc 20 coin  (Read 133 times)
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1482

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 11:58:48 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2022, 04:13:56 PM by Kavelj22

First post! I'm looking to start a new erc 20 coin on the Ethereum network. What should the start up cost be? Is there a trusted company I can turn too? If there is other threads on this topic please point me to them, search function is slow on the site. Just looking for some more information current to 2022. Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you all and hopefully getting this project started ASAP! CHEERS!

Usually it's a work done by a team group. Unless you have enough knowledge yourself to create your own token (it will cost you time and network fee), you need a team who adopt your concept. Devs in the team will make it work.

Note that there do exist many public codes for smart-contracts to create a token in the Ethereum network. All what you need is to edit some variables to set the supply, decimals,symbol... then broadcast it to the Ethereum mainnet (use metamask for easy experience). However, this won't help you a lot because you still need an experienced person to design the code according to the concept you are willing to establish unless you want to create a token just for fun.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
manok jepang

Activity: 775
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 05:58:25 AM

you need to know that creating a token or starting a new erc 20 coin has a very high cost and risk, you have to consider everything that will happen in the future, I mean you have to be ready to accept whatever the risk is, maybe the first step you should do is choose a coin that is under the erc20 network and set up costs around $400-$500 to buy and pay for gas, you can do one copypaste token of course you have to pay blockchain fees you can try it on testnet and generator, good luck... .

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: