Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Using crypto to trade crude oil or broker necessary  (Read 171 times)
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 05:21:15 PM

I think you should check this one with IQ options and they have some listing for the crypto currencies trade against different fiat and alts. Obviously oil is under commodity which seems to be harder to link as pair against bitcoin.
What do you want me to try? I did not see any link and there are many suggestions up there like eToro and FTX, which one are you suggesting. I am not talking about IQ option which is against my trading strategy, I need a perpetual trading, a future trading that I can be able to long or short position rather than only buying and selling.
Do not listen to him. There are methods where you can deposit bitcoin to a place, trade it for fiat, and then work in the oil market or even forex or stocks or whatever you want. That doesn't necessarily mean that you are trading oil with crypto, you are still trading oil with fiat, but at the very least you do not have to send fiat there.

You can deposit crypto, and then do it like any other exchange for oil. If you can do that, which is available in eToro but they do not accept users from over half of the world, then you could do it. Unfortunately they are banned in my nation, well not banned but they do not allow us, so I have to find another place but the logic would be similar.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 06:41:45 AM

Maybe this will help, I saw an ad about fbs market about trading oil.

And after checking on them, I saw that there are a lot of accounts that they have separates and there is also a crypto account for trading.

I have no experience with them and never tried it but maybe it will help as a choice and I think that telling it might give others an idea about the platform.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████