Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest in?  (Read 554 times)
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 02:19:31 PM

I think the answer to your question is bitcoin. with you asking, I think the best and safest coin in cryptocurrency is very suitable for you personally, because your question, maybe you don't understand cryptocurrency, which coin is worth investing in the long term is the top coin on coinmarketcap. with a large market cap, it indicates a large number of investors in it, and wouldn't it be better to go with the flow?
It is always better to invest on btc first .I am agree with you that he is a new on invest and that's why is asking it for and the suggestion if first go with btc and if he look into the altcoin it will better to look into the top altcoin on the market .I think it is always better to invest on the strong project which has strong concept and use case on crypto .He might choose the list from top 10 cause it helps to get a good return for long term .We can suggest him and did ,Do your own research which coin you really wanna invest cause he may loose his fund cause crypto market is always a high volatile market .You need to more patient after investing on any coin to get a good return always .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tThOMAS

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 06:47:38 PM

I'm generally interested in gaming tokens, and I came across ENGN, which makes game development on the blockchain a lot easier by allowing non-blockchain applications to be implemented using blockchain capabilities like P2E, P2P, and encrypted servers. Which, in my opinion, is quite optimistic if you're thinking about bringing major games to the blockchain. It's absolutely worth keeping an eye on since it's only a matter of time. I believe the crypto gaming sector is currently undervalued and has a lot of room to develop.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 09:39:02 PM

I think the answer to your question is bitcoin. with you asking, I think the best and safest coin in cryptocurrency is very suitable for you personally, because your question, maybe you don't understand cryptocurrency, which coin is worth investing in the long term is the top coin on coinmarketcap. with a large market cap, it indicates a large number of investors in it, and wouldn't it be better to go with the flow?
the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap are indeed worth investing in,
but it's better to look for altcoins below the top 10, because there are still many coins that are undervalued,
for example Dent, Utrust, Pundix and several other coins, definitely don't buy top 10 coinmarketcap, look for the ones will make you rich, good luck.
You're taking more risk from that man. They are eventually undervalued because investors don't see them as valuable enough. It is always preferred to have in the top 10 coins as we can get assurance from them.
Anyway, we all have different market views and perspectives, sometimes we even wanted to invest in new projects or even hyped projects but I guess there is no problem with that for as long as we choose the projects that have a working product that will give us some chances to make a profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███